User Controls

Petey Nygard: Canadian Ehpstein

Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Anyone outside of America's hat know about Peter Nygard? I remember hearing about the allegations a few years ago. He's a shadowy canadian fashion bagillionaire who was doing the exact same shit as Epstein, right down to the carribean (seems mostly concentrated in the Bahamas) sex trafficking. He was just convicted of some historical charges at 82 years old. He was protected by the Canadian/Bahamanian(?) government for years and is now going to spend the tail end of his life in a minimum security prison. Most Likely one literally called beaver creek

Anyone know of him outside of Canada? He was hit with charges seemingly in conjunction with the Epstein charges a few years ago. The tiny big of digging I did before didn't yield any obvious links to epstein/Clinton's although IIRC former PM Bryan Mulruny (whose son is the Canadian Ryan Seacrest) was a friend of his

Wondering if it's all just another crazy (((coincidence)))

https://toronto.ctvnews.ca/peter-nygard-found-guilty-of-4-sexual-assault-charges-acquitted-on-2-other-counts-1.6641919
    https://www.csc-scc.gc.ca/institutions/001002-3002-en.shtml

Feel free to troll the Canadian correctional services website. I've spent too much of my life trying to figure out exploits for it I'm too dumb to accomplish
    It really Hurt my feelings how everyone here cares about pedos unless they're Canadian
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    he molested me too
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse2118 he molested me too

how much did he pay you
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    WAIT PEOPLE WERE GETTING PAID
    He was apparently telling girls they could be models then bringing them to his office and taking them on a tour that ended in his soundproof sex dungeon in the sky. There's a class action suit rn with 57 ppl on it I'd say get in on that while u can
Jump to Top