User Controls

Whatchu think about the Pro-Palestine protests?

Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    There are a shitload of people at some of these. The media usually tries to downplay it and not show how many are there.

What do you think will come of it? I feel like the chosen, and all the Western governments that people like Epstein blackmailed for them are going to have some serious problems to deal with soon. This is something people are very passionate about.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    I think it's inevitable, Israel was never supposed to control Gaza or West Bank, all they had to do was treat the Palestinians with human rights like every western country does and they wouldn't be in this mess but instead they chose the road of evil

Because states are always evil. I think this time will be different though because before in all of history Israel always got attacked by their neighbors, everyone is on the edge of their seat waiting to see who will turn this into a global conflict

it will never happen though, the world is dead, there isn't a single arab country willing to stand up to the global order anymore, not since the Arab Spring they overthrew all those psychotic dictators and now we just have DEMOCRATIC leaders that will never do anything

Gaza is waiting for their muslim brothers and state actors to come to their rescue but it's never going to come. This is going to end in a whimper and nothing will happen, nothing ever happens which is exactly the outcome of evil winning. Evil is winning and will win and there is nothing anyone can do about it

The machine is too powerful for any of us to unplug it anymore
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I’ll tell you what’s gonna happen, absolutely nothing. Protest doesn’t work anymore. You’re not gonna have a million man march or mass sit-ins and it result in meaningful changes in legislation and policy. Those days are over.

If there was a million man march today they’d just declare martial law and send in the army
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by Fox I’ll tell you what’s gonna happen, absolutely nothing.
    Way more than a million men hate the jedis.

I mean how exactly are the jedis supposed to take them blowing the arms and legs off of little kids, and make that look heroic?

How is blowing the brains out of some small child supposed to be noble?
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Fox I’ll tell you what’s gonna happen, absolutely nothing. Protest doesn’t work anymore. You’re not gonna have a million man march or mass sit-ins and it result in meaningful changes in legislation and policy. Those days are over.

If there was a million man march today they’d just declare martial law and send in the army

I never said it would be marches or sit ins that would change anything.

But the people who are passionate about this aren't boomers who are going to wave "thin blue line" flags while they get their asses kicked by the thin blue line.
    Why should I care Bout this. This is like being a sports guy and talking about the games change my mind
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 I never said it would be marches or sit ins that would change anything.

But the people who are passionate about this aren't boomers who are going to wave "thin blue line" flags while they get their asses kicked by the thin blue line.

Alright then tell me how you think this is going to play out exactly? If it’s civil protest resulting in any meaningful change, I disagree
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Why should I care Bout this. This is like being a sports guy and talking about the games change my mind

You shouldn’t. Stockpile guns, live off grid, and grow potatoes
    Kafka sweaty
    The news said there was 300 thousand at the one yesterday. I was there in London last night got some vids but there must have been 40 police, at least the ones I saw, on just a few streets. It was like they were trying to corner them.
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Why should I care Bout this. This is like being a sports guy and talking about the games change my mind

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    funny
    Originally posted by totse2118 Video unavailable
    This video contains content from NFL, who has blocked it from display on this website or application

the Negro Felon League does not want to be associated with Niggas in Space
    wow, what a bunch of kikes
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by totse2118 I think it's inevitable, Israel was never supposed to control Gaza or West Bank, all they had to do was treat the Palestinians with human rights like every western country does and they wouldn't be in this mess but instead they chose the road of evil

Because states are always evil. I think this time will be different though because before in all of history Israel always got attacked by their neighbors, everyone is on the edge of their seat waiting to see who will turn this into a global conflict

it will never happen though, the world is dead, there isn't a single arab country willing to stand up to the global order anymore, not since the Arab Spring they overthrew all those psychotic dictators and now we just have DEMOCRATIC leaders that will never do anything

Gaza is waiting for their muslim brothers and state actors to come to their rescue but it's never going to come. This is going to end in a whimper and nothing will happen, nothing ever happens which is exactly the outcome of evil winning. Evil is winning and will win and there is nothing anyone can do about it

Turkey could.
    Originally posted by Wariat Turkey could.

thanks giving
    Originally posted by totse2118 I think it's inevitable, Israel was never supposed to control Gaza or West Bank, all they had to do was treat the Palestinians with human rights like every western country does and they wouldn't be in this mess but instead they chose the road of evil

lol, lmao

israel is not going to survive the next few years as a state
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    I think that the entire levant needs to be nuked to the ground. completely razed.
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by aldra lol, lmao

israel is not going to survive the next few years as a state

Why do you think that? They'd have to split the country and attack from the west bank and that doesn't seem likely ATM. The PLO has the least power of any player in the field and they get no help from Jordan. Netanyahu might fall but Tel Aviv is still pretty insulated
    Originally posted by Sudo Why do you think that? They'd have to split the country and attack from the west bank and that doesn't seem likely ATM. The PLO has the least power of any player in the field and they get no help from Jordan. Netanyahu might fall but Tel Aviv is still pretty insulated

much of the Muslim world is against them, even the major Sunni-Shiite powers are willing to put their differences aside over this.

just because they're not immediately going all-in doesn't mean they're just idly standing by; even the militias and Yemen aren't using their higher-end weapons yet. they're intentionally escalating slowly to try and force the IDF to overextend itself. did you listen to/read any of the speakers at the Arab summit?

if israel grants sovereignty to the Palestinian enclaves, they have hostile states full of militarised chimps they've been whipping for decades INSIDE their borders.

if they give them citizenship, they get bred out of an ethnostate in a generation or two.

if they continue to openly genocide them, they just give states like Iran, Turkey and Saudi Arabia common ground and unintentionally revive the pan-Arabism they were so afraid of, nevermind giving Iran influence through militias in all of their surrounding states.

once it escalates past a certain point (which I think is inevitable) their only options are SAMSUNG OPTION or USS LIBERTY
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    Originally posted by aldra if they continue to openly genocide them, they just give states like Iran, Turkey and Saudi Arabia common ground and unintentionally revive the pan-Arabism they were so afraid of, nevermind giving Iran influence through militias in all of their surrounding states.

once it escalates past a certain point (which I think is inevitable) their only options are SAMSUNG OPTION or USS LIBERTY

I think this is the likely route but pan Arabism hasn't been achievable since killary stuck a stick up ghaddafis ass. There's been so much division sewn its hard to see all the regional Arab powers getting on thr same page like they're Ottomans or something. There's too much nuance in relations between the countries. The KSA is has the biggest stick and they're standing down. They literally impose food blockades and instigate cholera outbreaks just to spite Iran, it's hard to see them getting everyone together.

If hamas/hez make a big push with their haphazard forces resulting in a chink in Israel's armor and blood is drawn in tel Aviv it might trigger a regional proxy conflict if anything. I'd love to see everyone uniting against a common enemy but the spoils of Israel will be too great for them to just concentrate on dismantling Israel and leaving it to the Palestinians. The Palestinians don't have any experience with running a viable state either. There is literally nobody left there who remembers what that is like.

I'd love to see unification but I can't see them putting aside their differences for the greater good. KSA hasn't taken any risks when it comes to Israel in a long time and it's hard to see them doing it now when they're trying to diversify and engage in international markets beyond oil
Jump to Top