User Controls

why do niggers always smell so bad

why do they always have green lines n flys around them all the time
    like stink bugs, its a defense mechanism.

too bad they dont stink enough to keep white peepuh from buying them amd deploying them as farm machinery,
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    White, brown and yellow people stink just as bad. It all depends on if they take a bath once in awhile or not.
    phalse
    Bradley Black Hole
    I think White people kinda smell like wet dogs.
    Back in the 1800s, people only bathed once every 6 weeks or so. Pretty stinky fellas/gals. The male head of the household would take the bath first, followed by the wife, the eldest kid, and the rest of the kids in succession, with the baby going in last. Thus was born the saying: "don't throw the baby out with the bathwater." The water was so black at that point people wouldn't see the baby.
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Back in the 1800s, people only bathed once every 6 weeks or so. Pretty stinky fellas/gals. The male head of the household would take the bath first, followed by the wife, the eldest kid, and the rest of the kids in succession, with the baby going in last. Thus was born the saying: "don't throw the baby out with the bathwater." The water was so black at that point people wouldn't see the baby.

in the 1700s / 1800s the house niggers main job was to bring in water for a bath in a bathtub or a 'bath' in a giant punch-bowl looking thing for a sponge bath
    Bradley Black Hole
    i still sponge bath regularly without a sponge or a bath, just use the shower and a rag.
    i think it's so blind people know who theyre talking to
    infinityshock Black Hole (banned)
    Originally posted by Bradley i still sponge bath regularly without a sponge or a bath, just use the shower and a rag.

stay out of your neighbors sprinklers
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    uiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii
Jump to Top