User Controls

OSX Sonoma blows cock

Loing African Astronaut
    Immediate memory leaks since upgrading from Ventura, why does Apple always blow so much ass?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    the latest version of the gayest operating system is also gay? waaoow
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Loing African Astronaut
    Only reason I got it is to build xcode, AS actually runs Windows really well with Parallels.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    If there's cock blowing going on I've got a cock for blowing
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Loing Only reason I got it is to build xcode, AS actually runs Windows really well with Parallels.

windows is pretty gay too, with all the telemetry and hidden functions I might've made a mistake when I gave OSX the gay crown, all the bad things about Win7-10 seem to have been amplified in 11.

do you code ios apps or something?
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra windows is pretty gay too, with all the telemetry and hidden functions I might've made a mistake when I gave OSX the gay crown, all the bad things about Win7-10 seem to have been amplified in 11.

do you code ios apps or something?

Unfortunately currently Linux support is complete dogshit on Apple Silicon even via Parallels.

There is Asahi, which apparently does not have multi monitor support and audio so haven't even bother unless it's in a usable state.

Just one app, iOS is one of the platforms I deploy on
Jump to Top