User Controls

Digital ID is about to become a thing.

Xlite African Astronaut
    "The Commission welcomes the final agreement reached yesterday by the European Parliament and the Council of the EU at the final trilogue on the Regulation introducing European Digital Identity Wallets"

https://digital-strategy.ec.europa.eu/en/news/commission-welcomes-final-agreement-eu-digital-identity-wallet

All in the name of safety and convenience. At first, it will be voluntary but looking at this quote if won't remain so.

"By 2030, all key public services should be available online, all citizens will have access"

For those of you unaware of the implications, he's a picture:

From what i can gather, they plan to tokenize everything from property to gold. If you refuse to tokenize, the feds will simply show up and take your shit.

Key takeaways:

Tokenisation of money and assets has great potential, but initiatives to date have taken place in silos without access to central bank money and the foundation of trust it provides.

A new type of financial market infrastructure – a unified ledger – could capture the full benefits of tokenisation by combining central bank money, tokenised deposits and tokenised assets on a programmable platform.
    As well as improving existing processes through the seamless integration of transactions, a unified ledger could harness programmability to enable arrangements that are currently not practicable, thereby expanding the universe of possible economic outcomes.

Multiple ledgers – each with a specific use case – might coexist, interlinked by application programming interfaces to ensure interoperability as well as promote financial inclusion and a level playing field.

https://www.bis.org/publ/arpdf/ar2023e3.htm
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Its funny how conspiracies turns out to be true a few years later.

Welcome to 1984
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I always see people making the link between social credit and a digital currency but I’m not sure I totally understand how one relates to the other. Obviously if a social credit score is implemented it would be vastly more dangerous when tied to a digital currency but why does one automatically mean the other is coming too
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Look at china, their system takes into account a wide range of behaviors, including financial responsibility, adherence to laws and regulations, social interactions, and more. People are assigned social credit scores based on their behavior, and these scores can have real-life consequences, such as affecting one's ability to access loans, travel, buy food, or even secure certain jobs.

You really think eu will implement one without the other? Why? because its evil?
    If we've learned anything so far, its that the government never loosens its grip. Laws are added, never removed.

You need to stop believing that your government is some sort of benevolent entity who works in your best interest, its the exact opposite.
    If you think I trust the government then you don’t know who you’re talking to. I just meant is there any logical reasoning that would suggest a social credit score is also coming.

Like I think it would also be bad if they wanted to say depopulate the earth or something, but it would be weird if I put in the chart of all the reasons why that’s bad, “also they wanna feed everybody to sharks!!!”. Ok but what does one have to do with the other…
    infinityshock Black Hole
    At least they're not forcing anyone to commit suicide then use implied consent to harvest their organs to implant into sick rich people.

Oh wait...
    Xlite African Astronaut
    I'm sure you can also come up with some rational explanation for this right?

Briefing paper: The WHO Pandemic Treaty And IHR Amendments:
    https://usforthem.co.uk/briefing-paper-the-who-pandemic-treaty-and-ihr-amendments/

● mandate financial contributions to fund pandemic response activities
    ● require the surrender of intellectual property and technologies
    ● mandate the manufacture and international sharing of vaccines and other health
    products capable of “improv[ing] quality of life”
    ● override national safety approval processes for vaccines, gene-based therapies,
    medical devices and diagnostics
    ● require citizens to disclose their medical status
    ● forcibly quarantine or prevent citizens from travelling
    ● medically examine, inject or otherwise medicate citizens

Let me guess. Its fake? source is unreliable? No way they could be so evil? There can't be that many people in on it etc..
    May next year that treaty will be approved by default unless people remove these cancerous individuals whom nobody voted for.

I realize its nice living in a bubble, but you gotta wake up and face the facts.

Shit is about to go down.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    The whole depopulation thing is still correct. People are still dying, exactly like they said they would. By war, disease, vaccines and famine. Nothing's changed there.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Xlite I'm sure you can also come up with some rational explanation for this right?

Briefing paper: The WHO Pandemic Treaty And IHR Amendments:
    https://usforthem.co.uk/briefing-paper-the-who-pandemic-treaty-and-ihr-amendments/

● mandate financial contributions to fund pandemic response activities
    ● require the surrender of intellectual property and technologies
    ● mandate the manufacture and international sharing of vaccines and other health
    products capable of “improv[ing] quality of life”
    ● override national safety approval processes for vaccines, gene-based therapies,
    medical devices and diagnostics
    ● require citizens to disclose their medical status
    ● forcibly quarantine or prevent citizens from travelling
    ● medically examine, inject or otherwise medicate citizens

Let me guess. Its fake? source is unreliable? No way they could be so evil? There can't be that many people in on it etc..
    May next year that treaty will be approved by default unless people remove these cancerous individuals whom nobody voted for.

I realize its nice living in a bubble, but you gotta wake up and face the facts.

Shit is about to go down.

Its been going down

Right down the drain
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    This has been planned for several decades, and is well overdue. It's going to make things easier for everyone.
    Xlite African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Donald Trump This has been planned for several decades, and is well overdue. It's going to make things easier for everyone.

Convenience at the cost of freedom.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Eh, we gave it up pretty freely when we collectively decided to stop being a cash economy. You don’t need some block chain woo for digital currency, card networks / payment processors / banks collectively have near total visibility into the flow of currency in the west. Sure they’re comprised of a handful of different actors but their interests are so closely aligned that for all intents and purposes they’re a cohesive unit.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Lanny Eh, we gave it up pretty freely when we collectively decided to stop being a cash economy. You don’t need some block chain woo for digital currency, card networks / payment processors / banks collectively have near total visibility into the flow of currency in the west. Sure they’re comprised of a handful of different actors but their interests are so closely aligned that for all intents and purposes they’re a cohesive unit.

Nah cuz, my credit cards have a microchip so they're secure cuz
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    good point bruv, good point
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Feeling a lot more secure since my 8th vaccine, IDK why
    Wariat Marine/Preteen Biologist
    Originally posted by Xlite Look at china, their system takes into account a wide range of behaviors, including financial responsibility, adherence to laws and regulations, social interactions, and more. People are assigned social credit scores based on their behavior, and these scores can have real-life consequences, such as affecting one's ability to access loans, travel, buy food, or even secure certain jobs.

You really think eu will implement one without the other? Why? because its evil?
    If we've learned anything so far, its that the government never loosens its grip. Laws are added, never removed.

You need to stop believing that your government is some sort of benevolent entity who works in your best interest, its the exact opposite.

lol id do really bad then holy fuck. id fail in life if my social media shit came to light even though i use nicknames and shit like if they tied it to my ip id be fucked.
    Originally posted by Wariat lol id do really bad then holy fuck. id fail in life if my social media shit came to light even though i use nicknames and shit like if they tied it to my ip id be fucked.

We already know your name and have proof you post on here because you post pics. Just imagine if someone leaked your entire post history to everyone you knew like if you went viral in lodz on social media for being a degenerate creep just imagine fuys
    i wouldnt give a fuck truly as no oe else owuld care about such losers as you or this webite. it would ltierally be a joke like even the jukies or thugs here would laugh at this website existing. plus it wouldnt get anyw orse than it is now since im not working or doing anything anyway.
    it would jut give me an exucse not to work more if anything.
    plus anyone ca post pictures of someone else and claims its them it sot easy to fake accounts or names or user names bro.
Jump to Top