User Controls

Fona's DIY Scrotal Surgery

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    In honor of Ohio legalizing abortion I present you with a video of me aborting stuff out of my ball sack.

My balls never felt better.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    lol is that a fuckin tapeworm
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    why do people that hate trannies the most always end up becoming one
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by totse2118 why do people that hate trannies the most always end up becoming one

i triple salute u for being trill
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    my beans are almost heatred up then im gonna watch. ps does anyone know some hotsauce i can buy in a bottle that is like KFC hotsauce they have good sauce
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I

what
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by A College Professor my beans are almost heatred up then im gonna watch. ps does anyone know some hotsauce i can buy in a bottle that is like KFC hotsauce they have good sauce

that supercharge stuff? I think it's just mayo and sriracha or something
    infinityshock Black Hole
    in my expert opinion a more effective and less bloody (usually) method of aborting ones wrigglers involves the massaging of the shaft with more emphasis and less emphasis on the balls
    Third Temple African Astronaut
    WHAT THE FUCK

You all get worms? no wonder people think White people are dogs. Women licking dogs assholes and men getting parasites like ringworms

I HAVE NEVER GOT A PARASITE

FUck you sick fuckers.
    Crispy Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Fonaplats In honor of Ohio legalizing abortion I present you with a video of me aborting stuff out of my ball sack.

My balls never felt better.
    Wow!!!
    Lanny Lanny African Astronaut
    Both Fona and Lanny are biggy biggy troubles now

fuckn kek af
    Enigma African Astronaut
    This is awesome
Jump to Top