User Controls

Talked to a jedi person today, quite an experience.

Bradley Black Hole
    He was very nasally and espsressed his syupport for palestine about a month ago today he approached me after class and asked why I don't support Israel's right ot defend itself, I said I can see why Israel wants to kill all the Hamas but I can also see why the Hamas wants to kill all the jedis. He was appaled that I considered the holy land the land of Jihad against an occupaying band of jedi people that claimed repatriation. He asked me how long I felt htis way, and I said since they tried to do the same thing in in Judea and killed Jesus.

I asked him if he's likes hummus and he said he's seen bruno so that was kinda vibey b but it ffelt very unique to talk to my fourth jedi in person like with the little hat on and shit. Pretty chilling experience like if u saw a vampire

I wonder when he wilkl repatriate to the promise land and fight i also ask the same thing to my muslim friend muhammed (no bullshit) and he said he's not gonna go fight cuz he's a pakistani muslim and not an arabian muslim with the major difference being one does jihad and the other is non violent i said oh okk
    Bradley Black Hole
    i am a very multicultural person and try to know at least 1 person of every race so that I can be like equal except i do know a lot of black and brown people.
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley i am a very multicultural person

Back in Jolly old England I worked with this woman who thought she was "The bee's knees" and would try to talk in a way higher than her actual intellect and vocabulary.

She came back from lunch one day and said loudly to everyone "Manchester is so Neapolitan these days"...I said "you mean Cosmopolitan or are people walking around with ice cream on their heads"

Great days.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    everyone hates j­ews
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    I think I might be hebrew fuys
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse2118 I think I might be hebrew fuys

its curable

just glue a new foreskin on and abracadabra...youre un-j­ew'd
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by infinityshock everyone hates j­ews

I honestly don't. They are some of the best people.

They're just also some of the worst people. They're blessed with many gifts from the Lord G-d and when those gifts are used for ill it is rather unfortunate for us goyim.

But man, when they're used for good!
    idk why my parents got me circumcised

it doesn't help my theory that I might be jedi I'VE TAKEN THE COVENANT WITH THE LORD which means i'm good either way

unless God is muslim, I do enjoy pork and alcohol
    Sudo Black Hole [my hereto riemannian peach]
    I'm a Lil disappointed u made a hacky Hamas/hummus joke that's been done 6 million times. I bet he drinks some extra gentile baby adrenochrome tn because of it
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai I honestly don't. They are some of the best people.

They're just also some of the worst people. They're blessed with many gifts from the Lord G-d and when those gifts are used for ill it is rather unfortunate for us goyim.

But man, when they're used for good!

theres no such thing as god

theres a reason theyve been ostracized from hundreds of civilization over the last few thousand years.

cockroaches are less parasitical than those vermin
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by infinityshock everyone hates j­ews

I don't.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by maddie I don't.

liar
    Apparently my grandpa was a Jew converted to Catholicism but he died before he was 40 so I don’t know much about him. Do I qualify for the right of return
    Originally posted by infinityshock liar

Context:

Infinityshock does not believe in God or Jah nor in the concept of a "holy spirit"

instead he believes that inside each person lives a spirit of light, of truth and understanding of the evil of hebrew culture that it's engrained into every human culture DNA from hunter gatherer times as "this group wants to genocide us goyim and keeps poisoning our wells"

Because Hebrewism at it's core is a strange religion. The most devout of them are actually at odds with most of the public and have to live in gated off communities away from the secular world as they have much difficulty living in it and always have. Most other religions have some sort of harmony with society but Judaism is always at odds with any society in all history, even right now in Israel.

is it their genetics or everyone elses folx or is something else at play here
    Originally posted by Fox Apparently my grandpa was a Jew converted to Catholicism but he died before he was 40 so I don’t know much about him. Do I qualify for the right of return

If you're parents are jedi you can "qualify" much easier

from my understanding, converting to hebrewometry is mostly done for your childrens sake if you are serious about it because they will never be real jedis unless you are a converted jedi but if you are converted jedi your children count as jedi children

which is where we get Chinese and Mexican jedis from, it's an interesting system unlike baptist christians and people that knock on doors LETS CONVERT SOME SOULS or islam, jedis don't convert one person they get entire families. It's a good system I mean it's worked out for them so far

Like sleeper cell agents

Originally posted by Ghost Only the Mexican jedis can restore peace to the middle east

Bradley Black Hole
    do you think jedi women like anal race play?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by totse2118 Context:

Infinityshock does not believe in God or Jah nor in the concept of a "holy spirit"

instead he believes that inside each person lives a spirit of light, of truth and understanding of the evil of hebrew culture that it's engrained into every human culture DNA from hunter gatherer times as "this group wants to genocide us goyim and keeps poisoning our wells"

Because Hebrewism at it's core is a strange religion. The most devout of them are actually at odds with most of the public and have to live in gated off communities away from the secular world as they have much difficulty living in it and always have. Most other religions have some sort of harmony with society but Judaism is always at odds with any society in all history, even right now in Israel.

is it their genetics or everyone elses folx or is something else at play here

j­ews arent a religion. theyre an infestation
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bradley do you think jedi women like anal race play?

they absolutely do...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    so...niggerj­ew...or j­ewnigger...

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bradley do you think jedi women like anal race play?

fill my gas chamber with your white army
Jump to Top