User Controls

My exhaust broke again!

Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    I was omw to work and I heard it go. Kept going since I was almost to work but it was dragging along the road.
    Hopefully I can find some bailing wire and tie it up so I can get it to a shop later.
    I don't have the money for this nonsense right now.
    time to undergo rite of passage of becoming a man by buy yourself a handheld welder

Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    You're supposed to eject your muffler out with the rest of the tailpipe. Rookie Mistake
    its called jettison
    Waiting on some estimates.
    My muff pipe got blowed out again from all the tire trauma on the way to LA. I don't even want to look at it, it MAKES ME SICK
    $824 to replace the back half.

$1800 to replace everything minus the cat.

😭😭😭😭
    I'm not looking forward to going to the mechanic after work.
    I can't afford any of this so Imma just go with the cheaper option and replace half of it right now.
    Fucky brains
    Dude go to an independent shop and have some foreign wanker weld it up
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    yeah pretty much man I HAVE A MUFF, man he just removes the CAT to save weight so im faster and he pipes my car literary fixing it goodly

just buy some of that snake hose and glue a shopvack hose on youre mannie fold kenen
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by A College Professor yeah pretty much man I HAVE A MUFF, man he just removes the CAT to save weight so im faster and he pipes my car literary fixing it goodly

just buy some of that snake hose and glue a shopvack hose on youre mannie fold kenen

Those cats have material in them that is worth up to $500-$1000 if you know the right buyer.
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Fonaplats $824 to replace the back half.

$1800 to replace everything minus the cat.

😭😭😭😭

Go to a welder, have him weld the pipe back on. It will cost you $100-$300 max.
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by maddie Those cats have material in them that is worth up to $500-$1000 if you know the right buyer.

i bet my MUFF man knows a fruy .
    what about 20-30 year old cats , think there is there anything good left inside?
    maddie Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by A College Professor i bet my MUFF man knows a fruy .
    what about 20-30 year old cats , think there is there anything good left inside?

I don't know that much about cars, and 20-30 years of driving might have ruined the material inside. That's something you'd have to search or ask someone else.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by maddie Those cats have material in them that is worth up to $500-$1000 if you know the right buyer.

more like a couple hundred
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by A College Professor i bet my MUFF man knows a fruy .

theyre noble metals...they last forever. its the internal grids that physically fail...not chemically
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by maddie Go to a welder, have him weld the pipe back on. It will cost you $100-$300 max.

i nigger rigged a broken exhaust pipe once. a shit-tier weld failed

used a smaller diameter pipe to splice them back together then used metal mesh to wrap it, then cocooned the shitshow in high-temp epoxy
    Fuck the all of you backyard faggot mechanics.
    I'm the one with a YouTube channel.
    A bolt together eBay maybe will work would rip $500 out of my ass and there still is no guarantee I even have decent enough mounts left for those rubber doohickeys that hold the shit pipes.
    A resonator, 2 mufflers and all the shit in-between can go get fucked cuz I paid some Charley to do it for me so I don't have to fight this one and can get back to trying to figure out how to plug in my Christmas lights.
    God damn half you queers don't even have a bicycle yet you wanna argue with me about how a Saturn V rocket works.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by maddie 20-30 years of driving might have ruined the material inside.

Don't compare my Subaru to your vagina!
Jump to Top