User Controls

Audrey Hale's Trannifesto

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2023_Nashville_school_shooting

basically Audrey Hale, an autist who initially claimed to be a lesbian but later came out as FtM, shot up an elementary school she'd attended a decade or so prior. she wrote a 'manifesto' explaining the shooting but it's been kept secret by the police and since then her motivation hasn't been made clear.

apparently this was leaked to Steven Crowder's team by someone who works for the city of Nashville. only three pages have been released so far; I'm not sure if he's been given the full (20 page) document or not.

the police and city have said it's been taken out of context, that the full document isn't just calling white kids faggots who deserve to die, but refuse to release any context to prove it.

oh yeah, Google and Meta (facebook, instagram etc.) have banned any posting of the documents or quotes from them. lol.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    this is part of the manipulation to turn assorted religions, sexualities, sexes, and races against each other in an effort at super-balkanization of the american...and illegal invader...population

theyve brainwashed these easily brainwashed sheep into believing everything theyre being programmed.

according to what ive read theyre just releasing these three pages and will release more in the future.

they know exactly what theyre doing...theyre the ones that invented the term 'streisand effect'
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I'm reserving judgment somewhat because Crowder is kind of a retard and the documents purported to be the manifesto are very... on-the-nose. The manifesto is even more retardedly 'woke' than I was expecting, and when something goes so far out of its way to confirm priors... its a bit sus innit. Would not be surprised Crowder got duped, or is having a 5-head moment and intentionally releasing a fake document to bait out the real one from the feds because he feels he has nothing to lose after the divorce.

I give it like... 50% chance of being real, 40% chance Crowder got tricked, 10% 10-head 5d chess play.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai I'm reserving judgment somewhat because Crowder is kind of a retard and the documents purported to be the manifesto are very… on-the-nose. The manifesto is even more retardedly 'woke' than I was expecting, and when something goes so far out of its way to confirm priors… its a bit sus innit. Would not be surprised Crowder got duped, or is having a 5-head moment and intentionally releasing a fake document to bait out the real one from the feds because he feels he has nothing to lose after the divorce.

I give it like… 50% chance of being real, 40% chance Crowder got tricked, 10% 10-head 5d chess play.

yet the authorities dont deny its real

theyve released everyone elses manifestos but not this one...

because it doesnt follow their narrative
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by infinityshock yet the authorities dont deny its real

theyve released everyone elses manifestos but not this one…

I just woke up, was replying on the basis of the title and stuff I saw on Twitter before going to bed. If the City has basically confirmed the authenticity, then lmao. Kid was retarded.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Meikai I just woke up, was replying on the basis of the title and stuff I saw on Twitter before going to bed. If the City has basically confirmed the authenticity, then lmao. Kid was retarded.

theyre in the middle of damage control...or pretending theyre attempting damage control. the way things are nowadays they may have released it and pretended they didnt release it. theyre all manipulative and diabolical j­ews
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock this is part of the manipulation to turn assorted religions, sexualities, sexes, and races against each other in an effort at super-balkanization of the american…and illegal invader…population

theyve brainwashed these easily brainwashed sheep into believing everything theyre being programmed.

according to what ive read theyre just releasing these three pages and will release more in the future.

they know exactly what theyre doing…theyre the ones that invented the term 'streisand effect'

"american" themselves are the descendent of a motley of degenerates and heretics and deviants that was too vulgar to live in the europe and yet too mobile to be rounded up and genocided.

so they were encouraged to go to "america".
    Originally posted by infinityshock yet the authorities dont deny its real

theyve released everyone elses manifestos but not this one…

mass shooters or murderers who arent smart or competent enough to release their manifestos before they go on a rampage to guarantee mass desemination dont deserve to have their manifestos read.

that should be the principal of literary selection.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny mass shooters or murderers who arent smart or competent enough to release their manifestos before they go on a rampage to guarantee mass desemination dont deserve to have their manifestos read.

that should be the principal of literary selection.

thats how its always been...the media would selectively report on these types of crazy-people incidents with the intent to discourage it. starting slightly after the unibomber force-released his manifesto and definitely at the columbine shootings...is when the media started its reporting to encouraging these types of shenanigans.

just as they never used to describe 'mad bombers' or give details on acts of sabotage...now they give out full instructions, directions, and links for further details.
    I don’t really care who shoots up a school for what, I’m kinda over it, but it is funny how there have been mass killings very recently where literally five minutes after it happens the news is confirming white supremacy, anti-black, anti-immigrant, whatever.

let’s just say if the first article that comes out doesn’t mention the killer is white, I already know we’re never gonna find out why they did it
    Originally posted by infinityshock theyre in the middle of damage control…or pretending theyre attempting damage control. the way things are nowadays they may have released it and pretended they didnt release it. theyre all manipulative and diabolical j­ews

so y spend any energy and oxygen thinking about it at all.
    Originally posted by infinityshock thats how its always been…the media would selectively report on these types of crazy-people incidents with the intent to discourage it. starting slightly after the unibomber force-released his manifesto and definitely at the columbine shootings…is when the media started its reporting to encouraging these types of shenanigans.

just as they never used to describe 'mad bombers' or give details on acts of sabotage…now they give out full instructions, directions, and links for further details.

or maybe its just you kno, good for bussiness to sensationalize anything that turn eyeballs.

just like how they used trump to boost their readership/viewership.

its just bussiness.
    hmm, that texas mall shooter drew the umbrella logo all over his as well
    These shit looks fake as hell tbh. Why does “Aiden” sign each notebook page? Just seems sketchy. Crowder seems hungry and well financed enouh to have the resources to throw money at a well executed scam. I mean hed probably throw $100k at anyone with a protonmail account and enough breadcrumbs of corroborating evidence to get his dick hard.
    yeah a lot of things seem really weird about it, specifically the way it's written but that could just be the writer being a retard

the city has opened an investigation into the leak and has tacitly admitted it's real by saying 'the other 17 pages aren't about targeting white kids' though
    Originally posted by aldra yeah a lot of things seem really weird about it, specifically the way it's written but that could just be the writer being a retard

the city has opened an investigation into the leak and has tacitly admitted it's real by saying 'the other 17 pages aren't about targeting white kids' though

No shit?

Im more blown away by the prospect that this apparent cluster tard could stop drooling long enough to purchase a weapon in tje first place
    https://www.ntd.com/nashville-authorities-investigating-alleged-leak-of-covenant-shooters-hate-fueled-manifesto_952558.html

yeah, generating archive
    Originally posted by aldra hmm, that texas mall shooter drew the umbrella logo all over his as well

umbrella corp is everywhere.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Fuckcthose crackers fuck em
Jump to Top