User Controls

ATTN: Veterans.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Have you been to war? What's it like?
    I can't buy method because theres a turf war going on in my area. If my dealer come here he is at risk of being shot.

Urban warfare.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I can't buy method because theres a turf war going on in my area. If my dealer come here he is at risk of being shot.

Urban warfare.

Better buy some urban camo and dig a trench around your crack shack.
    I'm a veteren of the drug war
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    We are having a civil war in murica right now and its kinda lackluster/ not that epic.. at least yet. But i will be on the frontlines when it happens

no but seriously every time I go to sleep, i wake up in a dream and I'm a werewolf and I'm killing people in a war from a time that was from a long time ago but also still exist now. its hard to remember but I will try and keep track of it next time and give you more info next time.

Originally posted by Sophie Have you been to war? What's it like?

"if you kneel down and open your cock socket I will show you what a war on my cock is like faggot bitch" - billism #22
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Sophie Have you been to war? What's it like?

that's like asking to explain what sex is like.

there's no answer...you either do it, or you don't
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby "if you kneel down and open your cock socket I will show you what a war on my cock is like faggot bitch" - billism #22

stfu before I use your uvula as a speed bag for head of my dick.
    Originally posted by infinityshock that's like asking to explain what sex is like.

there's no answer…you either do it, or you don't

Well if it's like sex i'mma enlist right now BRB.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    hi is this the chef amin contact thred
    It's shit. I went to Afghanistan twice but I worked on aircraft so I never engaged in direct combat or anything. Just went out to the desert and did work/workout/sleep 24/7 basically and eat shitty food. Breathed in a bunch of dust. It was balls hot or freezing cold all the time. And it smells like shit because there's always Afghani/Pakistani guys dressed like this:

cleaning out the porta potties. Oh also the second time we were there my friend and I bought snythetic cannabinoids from amazon and vaped them off aluminum foil in the back of our shop or in the porta potties and also my other friend worked at the gate of the base to search vehicles of the middle easterners who worked on base and they would find hash in their cars sometimes and just take it then we go to the field and smoke it LOL.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic It's shit. I went to Afghanistan twice but I worked on aircraft so I never engaged in direct combat or anything. Just went out to the desert and did work/workout/sleep 24/7 basically and eat shitty food. Breathed in a bunch of dust. It was balls hot or freezing cold all the time. And it smells like shit because there's always Afghani/Pakistani guys dressed like this:

cleaning out the porta potties. Oh also the second time we were there my friend and I bought snythetic cannabinoids from amazon and vaped them off aluminum foil in the back of our shop or in the porta potties and also my other friend worked at the gate of the base to search vehicles of the middle easterners who worked on base and they would find hash in their cars sometimes and just take it then we go to the field and smoke it LOL.

pissbombsssss...
    I had a dream that god gave me a drug test dude it was fucked up he's like okay can you pee in this cup
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I had a dream that god gave me a drug test dude it was fucked up he's like okay can you pee in this cup

was he watching.

did he offer to shake it for you.

this is pretty funny considering darin bush is a huge alcholic and meth head yet works for the republican party in cedar park/ austin tx
    Originally posted by greenplastic It's shit. I went to Afghanistan twice but I worked on aircraft so I never engaged in direct combat or anything. Just went out to the desert and did work/workout/sleep 24/7 basically and eat shitty food. Breathed in a bunch of dust. It was balls hot or freezing cold all the time. And it smells like shit because there's always Afghani/Pakistani guys dressed like this:

I mean i am pretty smart guy, so i would probably do well with a tech job. But if i am joining the army i would want to do some actual fucking war. Being in a sniper team seems dope. Shit in a hole in the ground. Hang out for 24 hours on teh same spot with your spotter, unless you shoot a sand-nigger, then you gotta move. I like how you FUCKING DIE before you even hear the bang of the gun. With the super long range rifles.
    Originally posted by Sophie I mean i am pretty smart guy, so i would probably do well with a tech job. But if i am joining the army i would want to do some actual fucking war. Being in a sniper team seems dope. Shit in a hole in the ground. Hang out for 24 hours on teh same spot with your spotter, unless you shoot a sand-nigger, then you gotta move. I like how you FUCKING DIE before you even hear the bang of the gun. With the super long range rifles.

you're a pretty dumb guy tl/dr
    /thread
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you're a pretty dumb guy tl/dr

Oh no you didn't.

I have added additional information to your dox, run your mouth off again see what happens.
    Originally posted by Sophie Oh no you didn't.

I have added additional information to your dox, run your mouth off again see what happens.

uh oh we gottmy favorite little princess here!
Jump to Top