User Controls

Becoming a cook to eat better and save a buck

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Literary my biggest expenses are food and then beer ( though I've cut back on beer a lot the last month or two because ive been thru so much trauma ), its pretty ridiculous. So I decided I need to start cooking like a BIG MAN and start by getting a slow cooker to make Beef 'Bourg because it will be delicious and pretty easy as far as cooking goes.

The only problem is that I am a perfectionist at heart and also a realist and I like to have the good stuff so I need a WOLF crock pot because it has a stainless-steel pot/cooking surface. Literally I'm not going to go to all the effort and trouble of grocery shopping, cooking , and cleaning dishes to eat off teflon or plastic -- that just doesn't make one lick of sense to me.

WHats in YOURe kitcheN??
    Incessant African Astronaut
    I’ve never had beef borg.

I make chicken noodle soup, chicken biryani, knock off P.F. Chang’s chicken lettuce cups, and Hawiiian pulled pork in my instant pot.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    tuna nad bred

also i had a dank pasta with just pesto meat and pasta thats IT
    A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    Originally posted by Incessant I’ve never had beef borg.

I make chicken noodle soup, chicken biryani, knock off P.F. Chang’s chicken lettuce cups, and Hawiiian pulled pork in my instant pot.

can you use it like a crockpot though and start it in the morning so you come home and dits ready
    Kawkasian African Astronaut

..add a little red wine and you're done.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by A College Professor can you use it like a crockpot though and start it in the morning so you come home and dits ready

what if you dont go outside does it still work
    Originally posted by totse2118 what if you dont go outside does it still work

Honesty I FON'T KNOW HOW ANY OF THIS WORKS but I'm eating meat slicks
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by totse2118 what if you dont go outside does it still work

as long as yiu dont look at it while its working,
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Honesty I FON'T KNOW HOW ANY OF THIS WORKS but I'm eating meat slicks

took like a minute to load the picture man am I glad it's not a penis. You're a much better poster than fonaplats and overall a better person too, thanks
    Fucking lol, dinty is one of the worst things for your body in all kinds of ways...you'll be dead by Christmas.
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 Fucking lol, dinty is one of the worst things for your body in all kinds of ways…you'll be dead by Christmas.

You're not supposed to try and fit the can up your ass.
    Originally posted by Kawkasian You're not supposed to try and fit the can up your ass.

COME HERE YOU
    i made beef bourguignon. Was pretty dank
    I think im a pretty ok cook for someone with like no real training

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I would've made it way different and better.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Jkjklollol that's pretty impressive m8. I thought you were just sharing stock photos for a minute. My compliments to the chef.

What kind of pie is that? Orange meringue?
    Its a caramel peach custard icebox pie. Blonde caramel, custard, canned peaches, whipped cream, toasted pecans and graham cracker or nilla wafter crust
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Of course it is. How dense of me.
Jump to Top