User Controls

Substance appreciation thread

Kingoftoes Houston
    Hey guys, I would like you to take a moment to appreciate a substance that has really helped you out.

One for me is weed. Many nights I suffer from Restless Legs Syndrome, so It takes many hours to fall asleep. Thanks to wee, these problems are mediated with 1 or 2 vape hits.

Another one for me is Crouton. Besides being the only drug that really is good for relaxing after a long day of work, I also used Crouton in order to wean off of alcohol when I was an alcoholic a few years ago. It not only stopped withdrawal symptoms, but after I had been weaned off I no longer had cravings for alcohol, and the tiny cravings I had for Crouton where quickly dispelled.

The final substance on today's list for me is good ol' bundy.
    Folks this substance produces a shitty hangover, but if you use robotabs, your marginal return on Inveatment is pretty good, as the hangover is shorter than with Hbr. On my 750 mg trip I had a hangover for 56 hours, and I've had the afterglow for 5 days now. On top of that, there is something awfully special about turning into a ball of consciousness and feeling your torso from your neck down to your thighs rotate on a swivel.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Methadone and marijuana
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by RIPtotse Methadone and marijuana

What do you like about mephedrone as opposed to coke, I know a lot of polish guys like it.
    Originally posted by Kingoftoes What do you like about mephedrone as opposed to coke, I know a lot of polish guys like it.

I don't like MEPHRODOME. I use METHADONE to combat my opioid use disorder. actually i'm considering even lowering my dose soon and working on a taper.
    And yah ask Wario he loves to do mephrodome while jacking off in random bathrooms around town
    Instigator Space Nigga
    It's a good compilation album tbh

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Substance_(Joy_Division_album)
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Kingoftoes Hey guys, I would like you to take a moment to appreciate a substance that has really helped you out.

One for me is weed. Many nights I suffer from Restless Legs Syndrome, so It takes many hours to fall asleep. Thanks to wee, these problems are mediated with 1 or 2 vape hits.

Another one for me is Crouton. Besides being the only drug that really is good for relaxing after a long day of work, I also used Crouton in order to wean off of alcohol when I was an alcoholic a few years ago. It not only stopped withdrawal symptoms, but after I had been weaned off I no longer had cravings for alcohol, and the tiny cravings I had for Crouton where quickly dispelled.

The final substance on today's list for me is good ol' bundy.
    Folks this substance produces a shitty hangover, but if you use robotabs, your marginal return on Inveatment is pretty good, as the hangover is shorter than with Hbr. On my 750 mg trip I had a hangover for 56 hours, and I've had the afterglow for 5 days now. On top of that, there is something awfully special about turning into a ball of consciousness and feeling your torso from your neck down to your thighs rotate on a swivel.

That would be my list too actually.

Crouton is the only one I use daily, it's affordable, eases my anxiety and pain, and helps calm the urge to do high powered opioids that plagues me often.

Weed I still believe is beneficial for many and I still partake occasionally but I get too paranoid anymore. It got me through my late teens and 20's though, I'll always love Miss Mary Jane.

And who can forget about good ol bundy?!? I don't even think I can call them trips per se but I've had the most intense introspective experiences on bundy, quite a few life changing moments even more profound than LSD has done for me.

I have some sort of appreciate for all substances, I guess that's why I've always been a poly substance user, but every one has it's use. And sometimes nothing does it like a good crazy combo.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    ramsmo Yung Blood
    wow,it seems more people want to ty the canabis,more than 31 states are release it,gravity bong is the best device to consume it,check following
    https://www.ramsmo.com/product/wiz-khalifa-gravity-bong/
    https://www.ramsmo.com/product/cookies-gravity-bong/

I believe you will find the right one to enjoy it.
    runit Yung Blood
    for me it's nicotine because it makes me want to shoot meth less
    anything that makes me want to shoot meth less is a winner, proudly sober.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    I enjoy drinking coffee
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I think I'm overdue for a HARD RELAPse
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by aldra I think I'm overdue for a HARD RELAPse

Do it shitpxsysy
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    DEXTRO METH ORPHAN
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian DEXTRO METH ORPHAN

BNUNDY!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian DEXTRO METH ORPHAN

We need G please
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Currently on 2 ml GBL, 5 mg Bromazolam, 200 mg of F-Phenibut, a few shots of whiskey and copious amounts of 87% weed vapes. We must go deeper.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    I no longer enjoy any drugs
    infinityshock Black Hole
    roofies
    Originally posted by totse2118 I no longer enjoy any drugs

So you just do it cuz you’re addicted then?
Jump to Top