User Controls

Explaining the jedi to Ignorance

feeddddddddddddddddddddd

Post last edited by Totse 2001 at 2017-03-11T20:53:05.174902+00:00
    infinityshock Black Hole
    this, boys and girls, is why you dont do crack.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Oh and I brought up Wizards as a similarity because they use a lot of WWII and Nazi brackground war footage in the rotoscope. a teqnique of taking live actors and tediously painting cell by cell with watercolors to make it look like an animation.. pre photoshop and computer days.
    Originally posted by infinityshock this, boys and girls, is why you dont do crack.

I just posted this faggot

You're watching me in rtt LOL I knew it. infinity shock are you at Lanny's house or are you Lanny?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    probably some LSD thrown into that pipe somewhere.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I just posted this faggot

You're watching me in rtt LOL I knew it. infinity shock are you at Lanny's house or are you Lanny?

your pharmaceutical-induced hallucinations are getting the better of you.

i suggest letting them wear off and go take a nap before you have an aneurysm
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by infinityshock your pharmaceutical-induced hallucinations are getting the better of you.

i suggest letting them wear off and go take a nap before you have an aneurysm

I suggest not posting anymore you boring piece of shit.
    no wonder they didn't show up.. I guess other people are playing doctor .. still running off of Bush v2's illegal activities of rules no other sitting president every got away with?

I guess Operation Northwood worked well enough.

Suck a dick and bring me over my meds, and while you're at it.. bring me a few NOS or Monster's in the 64ounce size.
    Originally posted by infinityshock this, boys and girls, is why you dont do zech and zendies

congrats you created a term that urbandictionary doesn't give fucks for

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Zotse 2001
    Toklet 2009
    NiS 2020
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by mmQ I suggest not posting anymore you boring piece of shit.

you can stop playing hard to get...I already have blue balls from wanting to cork your crapper.
    i pull up 5 years latter in a ratex scron
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump i pull up 5 years latter in a rats scrotum

good for you
    lol
Jump to Top