User Controls

im always bored

how can i make being sober fun
    brandon Yung Blood
    they an tell me y i say that so go 2 and then becus of the way the chickins n the crawdads go but they say no i cant go in the creek but it runs swift n i tell them do things n they becus of well ya u no wut im saying LOL!!!!!! :o:o:o:o
    birdposting infraction incoming
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    k
    Learn to play some good video games

http://niggasin.space/thread/8397

Get a job, make money.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Lrn 2 fish
    get a bank account I will send you $100 USD
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump get a bank account I will send you $100 USD

Scrape that bong yet m8r?
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump get a bank account I will send you $100 USD

lol i started rehab again
    I should really do it tonight. The resin is starting to form around the outside of the stem and bowl so I slice off the loose stuff and I have about a marble sized ball of it right now.

Each ounce I smoke nets a few grams of resin. Almost on to the third ounce.

Originally posted by puffy butts lol i started rehab again

From what?, money?. Get some money you nigger. Rehab is for retards that spent their entire life savings on crack cocaine or shitty cut heroin becauze they were too dumb to spend $1000 and a few hours to learn to cook a pound of tech and tendies., only retards do rehab. I have done all hard drugs and I'm basically 100% sober now except for the 2 boxes of bundy im about to wash down with beer and smoke a bowl but im not doing heroin or tech or cocaine so fuck it.

Post last edited by SCronaldo_J_Trump at 2017-03-11T00:54:46.455355+00:00
    white grapefruit juice increases the potential sigma effects a lot

i'm doing it because i can get vocational services from it, i can't stop shoplifting and i'm gonna end up arrested because my cravings become overwhelming. i at least want to be able to get my drug use under control so i'm not retardedly reckless hospitals ambulance stethoscope amulet piss dick tube bag all the time
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    not be a boring person

/thread
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    i have almost no desire for irl social interaction because most people are trivial and retarded, but then i seclude myself with technological ronkletoys for days or weeks hardly feeling anything. if people on nigspace were what everyone is like the world would be really fucked but i'd probably have a bunch of friends. according to shambo "you have 0 autistic traits whatsoever, i'm serious" from our meetup so i'm gonna take that as i'm not totally socially retarded, but my personality style is incompatible with the majority of people, i'll probably spend my entire life some sort of unsatisfied reject, and if my life is so empty how am i to avoid drugs forever? i feel like i'm doomed because of my disconnect from the world around me. even though i'm not taking drugs life feels so monotonous and repetitive, so i depend on mild nootropics/supplements which gives me something to do resembling drug use, and prevents me from being in a consistent state of suicidal depression.
    I was homeless last year shoplifting bundy and beeeedrill and now I am sitting on $5k cash.

You need to suffer if you want life to become more interesting. Thats why I have experienced so much in a short amount of time because I'm not afraid to crash and burn. If you don't take risks you will never grow. YOu gotta do different stuff and make yourself constantly uncomfortable. Being comfortable makes me uncomfortable. Being uncomfortable makes me comfortable. Zech and Zendies is all about destroying your body and mind. Tendies and Tech is very unhealthy but fasting and withdrawing is something 99% of humans will never experience, Zech and Zendies lyfe is glory

CCClyfe koffgels bundy lyffee you gotta go deeper man. You should also smoke weed and drink more
    maybe. sometimes i want to live a life resembling normalcy. wife, kids, whatever. i have a significant degree of disaffect but that doesn't mean i deserve to die at age 40. if i can force myself to camouflage into the rest of society that's probably the best chance of happiness i have. then again there's no point in being alive. im undecided on my viewpoints and instead spend my days in passive expectance of something good to happen.
    I blend into society just fine and im completely fucked, in fact i'm a better worker than most people and I outperform everyone by leaps and bounds. If I had zech and zendies I could run my entire department working a few hours a week hiring my friends driving a forklift and save the company a million dollars.

Sometimes we all just stand around talking and sweep and dust and clean shit up for an hour because there is no work. Society is fucking retarded. Corporatism is corrupt at every level. When spiceroy joins the workforce you will find you are faster, smarter than most people there, depending on kind of work you do.

I think people that are really smart like to do drugs because it slows us down and puts us more on a level of everyone else, i dunno.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    definitely. going into 30 minute ruminations over some minor anxiety provoking thing because my mind is overacting is rarely enjoyable except when it results in an insight. even just hanging around in the house. other people can just watch tv and be content, i need to be watching TV/playing PS3/playing RS/shitposting at the same time to distract myself and have my mind be in a state of flow. i think it was Socrates who said happiness is only found in the moments we are lost in thought, as in distracted from bodily and physical sensations. to me "lost in thought" is more like "happiness is only in the absence of thought". probably why mongolvoid civilians are always so happy. nutmeg and bundy help me reduce myself to a state of IQ57 where i can focus on a TV show for more than a few seconds before going into some tripped out metaphysics question in my head.

i'd think a lot of people who see psychiatrists are just being overwhelmed by their own mental state, so they need dummy drugs to feel like everyone else. thought is not necessarily a beneficial evolutionary aspect, the guy who listens to lil wayne and banging fat niggers is procreating more successfully and is probably happier than us. thought has no function in a society where we are subservient to corporations and government, so big pharma is there to "normalize" free thinkers.

Post last edited by puffy butts at 2017-03-11T01:29:23.614166+00:00
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by puffy butts maybe. sometimes i want to live a life resembling normalcy. wife, kids, whatever. i have a significant degree of disaffect but that doesn't mean i deserve to die at age 40. if i can force myself to camouflage into the rest of society that's probably the best chance of happiness i have. then again there's no point in being alive. im undecided on my viewpoints and instead spend my days in passive expectance of something good to happen.

It's the old ignorance is bliss concept. Humble yourself to retard status in certain regards and you get to be happy. Pride yourself on knowledge and awareness and you'll forever deal with the sadness that blossoms from said awareness. It's a sick world.
    i say basically the same thing in the post directly above you

hivemind
    i literally have to take a drug that prevents neuron growth (gabapentin) so i'm not severely depressed and anxious
Jump to Top