User Controls

So I relapsed...onnnnnnnn

RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    crack cocaine

my friemd had it and im the king.of.gettkmg.peer.pressuredml? modt of the time

it wasnt fun, i dont have any desire to do it again even if it was free. this is alsoxwhy i si t so acid[veryxoften]
    Incessant African Astronaut
    Hey. We’ve all been there. The main point is you didn’t like it. So there’s no need for repeats or threepeats
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    We can have a little crack every now and again for a treat
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    im so used to you mocking bradley bee for the same thing I cant tell ifyou're even being serious
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Relapses aren't a big deal - if you couldn't forgive yourself for that your abstinence would just become an addiction to sobriety. idk man the psychology of addiction and the psychology of overcoming addiction are both weird to me. As a radical centrist, taoist blah blah blah balance and harmony, it's possible to do too many drugs and too few so don't beat yourself up.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    get to a meeting and make yourself feel even worse,

what with the 5-10 success rate its the most effective way...and you even get a special coin or a keyring for hitting 24 hours
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    It's just weird. Recovering addicts talk about doing drugs the same way addicts talk about sobriety and I don't know if that's normal/healthy/abnormal/unhealthy or what. Like maybe that just reflects a quirk of their psychology, a little addict idiosyncrasy that can't entirely be done away with: altering your consciousness from where you prefer it to be on a daily basis is an apocalyptic fuckup, whether it's a relapse during recovery or running out of drugs when you're still using. Maybe their brains just... ain't work that way no matter what, so you straight up can't really convince 'em that it's not a big deal. idk 🤷‍♀️

Gotta say though, if it's true, it's pretty clever how NA/AA work by redirecting your addictive personality traits toward sobriety instead of inebriation.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    sucked in
    Originally posted by Meikai Relapses aren't a big deal

How do you even know lol. Have you ever made any effort to be sober?
    CandyRein Black Hole
    As much pride as you take in your achievements and how far you’ve come from where you were once in your life…I’m surprised you’d do that.. ya know ..with the crack

But it’s not the end of the world since you don’t plan on going back to that

You need to stop being around people that do it..I know it’s hard especially if you were friends before you stopped

They must know you’re not uncomfortable with it around ..and you showed that by smoking it too

If you showed that’s not what you’re into maybe they would not bring it around and temp you ?

Hell idk..maybe they still would ..

But if they still do are they really your friend …

I’m just high off weed rambling don’t pay attention to me

:)
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    no such thing as relapse

Originally posted by Fox How do you even know lol. Have you ever made any effort to be sober?

shes the most sober person i know. Have you ever made any effort to not be a retard?
    Originally posted by CandyRein As much pride as you take in your achievements and how far you’ve come from where you were once in your life…I’m surprised you’d do that.. ya know ..with the crack

im addickted to you;re crack
    crack is a great drug. Nothing wrong with a little freebased cocaine every now and again, or freebase meth, or cocaine hcl salt. Or any stimulant salt or freebase really

*hits vape and coffee*

its all about moderation folx
    Originally posted by totse2118 shes the most sober person i know. Have you ever made any effort to not be a retard?

Then how many times has she relapsed? Is she even an addict? If not then how tf does she know about relapsing or addiction or whatever. I’m asking u now since you’re speaking for her apparently
    The only way to make sure you dont like it is to smoke so much crack you get a tummy ache.

Thats how i broke my candy corn addiction
    Originally posted by Fox Then how many times has she relapsed?

Originally posted by Fox Is she even an addict?

nope

Originally posted by Fox If not then how tf does she know about relapsing or addiction or whatever. I’m asking u now since you’re speaking for her apparently

well for one relapse is not a proven scientific phenomenae it's an abstract concept that exists because society does not understand mind altering substances and the nature of the world around us as we are stripped away of our humanity

If one believes that psychoactive substances are THE FLESH OF GOD than relapsing to God almost sounds like a positive thing

The Temple of the True Inner Light is an organization that believes that Psychedelics, (DPT, Marijuana, LSD, Peyote, Psilocybin, DMT, etc.), are the true Flesh of God .

Originally posted by Banana Muffin Mix No, I understand it just fine. I am pointing out the idiocy of people saying i'm "on drugs" when I haven't done them in months or years. Like I started doijng TWEAK in july, binged for months and ran out

Yet the entire time people could sparsely tell I was fucked up, and would just say I was mentally ill when I was actually high as fuck.

But the years I was "off drugs" people said I was "on drugs" all the time and an addict and a junkie despite not doing drugs for years before july, When does someone stop being an addict or junkie? In NA they say you are an addict for life but I don't really believe their philosphy

I am just pointing out that none of you understand drugs or addiction and are clearly brainwashed by the government/media when you can't even give a basic definition of when someone is "off" or "on" drugs

I personally consider someone with a active blood concentration level of a mind altering substance to be "on drugs" with a bit of wiggle room, like if you do cocaine for a week straight and then stop suddenly, I would say you're "off it" after like a few days.
    Pretty easy if you understand very basic shit, but none of you understand anything

so you just say i'm on drugs, which I am not. You don't even know what "on drugs" means or is, you don't know what drugs are

yes I am speaking for her I will not allow a wise soul that understand drugs with insight to be corrupted by the evils and brainwash of society, it's our duty to protect women and force feed them stimulants and banshee dust.

The temperance movement wasn't against drugs/booze it was against men not coming home and being there for the family, it was about living wrong and not following the path of God, had nothing to do with sobriety and clearly society is much worse off when substances are illegal
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by RIPtotse crack cocaine

my friemd had it and im the king.of.gettkmg.peer.pressuredml? modt of the time

it wasnt fun, i dont have any desire to do it again even if it was free. this is alsoxwhy i si t so acid[veryxoften]

Crack + Malt Liquor. A classic combo.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by General Butt.Naked The only way to make sure you dont like it is to smoke so much crack you get a tummy ache.

Thats how i broke my candy corn addiction

It's not too uncommon to puke from getting too gakked.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Fox Then how many times has she relapsed? Is she even an addict? If not then how tf does she know about relapsing or addiction or whatever. I’m asking u now since you’re speaking for her apparently

Have made an effort to get sober when I was younger and abusing the shit out of every drug I could get my hands on, but never considered myself an Addict and never Relapsed in the NA/AA sense. That said I smoked meth every day for 18 months and haven't smoked any more in 3 months. I haven't done... basically any drugs in 3 months. Nicotine, I guess. So... y'know, fuck you if you wanna cry stolen addict valor or something, which is what it seems like. Seems like you've got your panties in a bunch because I said relapse isn't a big deal but if it makes you feel any better I wasn't saying it in a judgy way, like "lol worried about your relapse, pussy?" - I was saying it in a "it's okay, bud, don't catastrophize about it you can forgive yourself shit happens" kinda way.

That said: I STRAIGHT UP SAID I DON'T GET THE PSYCHOLOGY OF ADDICTION OR GETTING OVER ADDICTION. Addicts are weird and I don't like the psychology surrounding any side of it. My primary concern with "relapse" as a phenomenon is that the terminology creates this idea that you've fucked up. You get one little taste and now you've "relapsed" and practically have permission to backslide completely. A relapse is a relapse is a relapse? Fuck that. That's a bomb that needs defusing.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    I just don't want people to treat momentary lapses in judgment as relapses because I feel like it creates a vulnerability that can doom their efforts at sobriety. If you wanna be sober, keep being sober and don't worry about it. The stress and shame of having "Relapsed" is enough to drive a nigga to drugs, gnome saiyan?
Jump to Top