User Controls

when you die

A College Professor victim of incest [your moreover breastless limestone]
    do you want a funeral? i used to be a huge blowhard and a total hardass to the highest degree and thought i didnt care a bit one way or the other.

my cousin-removed died the other day and he outlived both of his parents, his brother died a few years ago too. his parents outlived both of their children. they arent having a funeral for him. i thought wow how sad , hes going to get covered in soil without a ceremony. theyre old as fuck and both of their kids were badboys and died young and they dont want to go through the trauma of it anymore.

i only met him a few times and i dont think im any better than him, he was a bit weathered and liked to talk about fishing. i wonder if ill get buried/burned without a sendoff.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    CandyRein Black Hole
    I’m sorry to hear about your cousin, CP ❤️

I don’t think about my mortality much..probably should..

Cremation for me ..sprinkle my ashes over the River Nile
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I want my body shipped to someone I didn't like
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    i wanna be buried str8 in the dirt no casket no embalming nothing just a bloated ass instestine and bladder evacuating body that smells like shit buried str8 in the ground to go back where i came from
    Incessant African Astronaut
    I’ve always said I want to be cremated. And then I wan charcoal to be made from me ashes that an artist can use to draw a sketch/painting. This art made from my remains will hang in my family home for eternity.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I can’t think of anything more irrelevant than what happens to my body after I die
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor do you want a funeral? i used to be a huge blowhard and a total hardass to the highest degree and thought i didnt care a bit one way or the other.

my cousin-removed died the other day and he outlived both of his parents, his brother died a few years ago too. his parents outlived both of their children. they arent having a funeral for him. i thought wow how sad , hes going to get covered in soil without a ceremony. theyre old as fuck and both of their kids were badboys and died young and they dont want to go through the trauma of it anymore.

i only met him a few times and i dont think im any better than him, he was a bit weathered and liked to talk about fishing. i wonder if ill get buried/burned without a sendoff.

Is this on Steam?
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    >when
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Incessant I’ve always said I want to be cremated. And then I wan charcoal to be made from me ashes that an artist can use to draw a sketch/painting. This art made from my remains will hang in my family home for eternity.

thats pretty cool
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    i only want a funeral if its open casket but should have been a closed casket. if someone wants to mourn me they better fuckin prove they cared about me and thats the only way i can think of. im not trying to have my death be an occasion for a bunch of blowhards to circle jerk about a bunch of bullshit and make themselves look good
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    also if anyone but my mom cries just know that im mocking you HARD
    My funeral will be full of my peers - people that never gave a fuck about me droppin' phony tears.

I hope I'm in the casket face down, so all you motherfuckers can kiss my black ass now.

And fuck all that cryin' all night, just be happy that I'm rid of this fucked up life.
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    ill be in space ON SPICE
    Chios Honey African Astronaut
    Originally posted by A College Professor i only met him a few times and i dont think im any better than him, he was a bit weathered and liked to talk about fishing. i wonder if ill get buried/burned without a sendoff.

resurrection is my concern. can we be resurrected as ash
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

thats tacky dude. he lost his cousin. no time for comic relief
    Originally posted by Fox My funeral will be full of my peers - people that never gave a fuck about me droppin' phony tears.

I hope I'm in the casket face down, so all you motherfuckers can kiss my black ass now.

And fuck all that cryin' all night, just be happy that I'm rid of this fucked up life.

it's supposed to be boot-camp. the world isn't a final resting place.
    Originally posted by Chios Honey it's supposed to be boot-camp. the world isn't a final resting place.

I wish that were true. But why don’t you try wishing in one hand, and shit in the other, and see which hand fills up faster
    Originally posted by ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Will anyone even attend your funeral? How many people do you actually interact with in IRL
Jump to Top