User Controls

jedi wizards and the flat earth!

The world is flat and run by evil jedi wizards. How do you explain record players or phone conversations? Where does the noise come from? Its black jedi magic!
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Hey sploo
    Whats a sploooooo
    Triangle earth
    Originally posted by Sir slappy the sea turtle The world is flat and run by evil jedi wizards. How do you explain record players or phone conversations? Where does the noise come from? Its black jedi magic!

Don't talk shit about true jedi Mysticism. You false jedi.

Unless you're a nomadic jedi or a jedi pre WWII from the USA .. it's most likely you're a false commie jedi out of Russia or Poland.

BTW the jedis in Concentration Camps were actual jedis. Nomadic moving from one European country to the next. considered liket hat of Gypsies. But the establish false jedis of Germany were not in those camps.. they were aiding the Nazis in weeding out jedis and killing them. jedis want Israel but they never wanted a false Israel. it should not of been forced on them.

the Kabbalah today is a tool used by false jedis who adopted this ancient practice by Nobel jedi Rabbis who refused to use it for greed. these False jedis use it for Greed.

You better change your ways.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Triangle earth

Bring it on Errrr esse! Bring it on! >:[
    ∆ taste the isosceles
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Don't talk shit about true jedi Mysticism. You false jedi.

Unless you're a nomadic jedi or a jedi pre WWII from the USA .. it's most likely you're a false commie jedi out of Russia or Poland.

BTW the jedis in Concentration Camps were actual jedis. Nomadic moving from one European country to the next. considered liket hat of Gypsies. But the establish false jedis of Germany were not in those camps.. they were aiding the Nazis in weeding out jedis and killing them. jedis want Israel but they never wanted a false Israel. it should not of been forced on them.

the Kabbalah today is a tool used by false jedis who adopted this ancient practice by Nobel jedi Rabbis who refused to use it for greed. these False jedis use it for Greed.

You better change your ways.

stfu and crawl your juden ass back into the oven where you belong
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu and crawl your juden ass back into the oven where you belong

You're just as much of a jedi as I am. actually the proper term is Hebrew. many of us have mixed lineage. people fuck people. and thus we were conceived. unless you're full on Asian like chinese. you still might have some Russian or some slavic shit in you as a Chinese.

"Judens" were used by false jedis to appease the Nazi Kraut Jerry Bastards.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You're just as much of a jedi as I am. actually the proper term is Hebrew. many of us have mixed lineage. people fuck people. and thus we were conceived. unless you're full on Asian like chinese. you still might have some Russian or some slavic shit in you as a Chinese.

"Judens" were used by false jedis to appease the Nazi Kraut Jerry Bastards.

I am no juden...
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 "Judens" were used by false jedis to appease the Nazi Kraut Jerry Bastards.

That doesn't even make any sense you dumb fuck.
    Originally posted by ₯ - Double penetration That doesn't even make any sense you dumb fuck.

Juden is jedi in German but German jedis were most likely false jedis out of Turkey with their Esau lineage. I placed Juden since we all speak English in these parts.. and in quotation.. German jedis are false jedis
    Wut?
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump ∆ taste the isosceles
    scrongledong trumpey
    i want to puke

When he came to a family party back in the mid-late 80s in the east bay.. my friends parents held. (I my friends parents as second parents.. well more of Ma.. Marc was just a cool Brother figure)

Dinq and I were drinking, getting a good buzz on when this cat came with his wife (lillith I believe), who looked a little bit like the Mother from Munsters and Dr Aquino as little Eddie Munster.

I'm not making this shit up. There is a lot of references to this on the internet but The Party was held in their upstairs home above a Mortuary they ran.

took me a while to figure him out when he walked into the store I came to work for.

Makes sense, since I never applied for Monster until After I left that Job.. but the manager stated she got my ap from Monster. First she said I applied for that store.. I said "No I didn't". she said, Oh I must of got it from Monster.com. I said "nope". but I needed a job quick so I stayed. this guy was friends with the locals and came in often. I only recognized his eyebrow and kept wondering where the fuck I saw that before.

ran his credit card around 2014. he was just mind fucking me in the store. then was like "ahh enough of this" after I said "We cross paths before" and so he said "enough of this.. let me get a (whatever it was.. maybe a stylist or something else behind the counter like a google or paypal card?)

This is why there is so much corruption in San Francisco.

though I have friends I consider as family who are hispanic, the Safe Haven isn't just about staying in San Francisco as someone without US citizenship of "Safe Haven". it's corrupted Safe Haven.

There is a ton of people who live in Northbeach in Apartments for next to nothing.. I saw them all the time. one female stood out, cute little bouncy curvy thing with short hair. I see she's online in google search under SET.

They would have kids from the projects come in and steal shit, then act like "oh what should we do. call the police" LOL

How about kickbacks at a later time. I really didn't give a shit, until I saw this underage girl prostituting herself out of the Wharf area.. getting free gifts from older men who brought her in to buy her Ipads and Iphones. middle eastern girl.

it's all an act. everything was an act at this place. the whole place is ran by this shit. Corrupted Nepotism on high paid Union Jobs all the way down to low paying Jobs with kickbacks. A bunch of fucking true Gypsie minded people.
    There is a video of Jeff Hunter playing poker with monster.com Management and other online job hiring sites

https://youtu.be/M5ts07ftB8c
    WHERES YUR ROYAL FLUSH, DOUGIE
    look at all of the chia pets growing out of the rotten log
Jump to Top