User Controls

Make my subway order

Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Do it
    Come on guys gimme something to werk with
    Footlong Italian BMT on herb and cheese bread, extra provolone, bacon, double toasted, lettuce, bell peppers, olive oil, salt, pepper, splash of vinaigrette
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    Large meatball double toasted on herb cheese 🧀 🌿 with onion 🧅😋 🫒 olives. Cheddar 🧀🥑 hot sauce 🤤 🌶️ 🫑 peppers. Pepper. Chipotle 🌯 .
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    Footlong Italian herb and cheese, chicken breast, pepperjack cheese, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, red onions, olives, sweet onion dressing, mayo.

No chips or drink.
    Originally posted by Fox Footlong Italian BMT on herb and cheese bread, extra provolone, bacon, double toasted, lettuce, bell peppers, olive oil, salt, pepper, splash of vinaigrette

Got it. 8/10 the vinaigrette was a great touch.
    Originally posted by totse2118 Large meatball double toasted on herb cheese 🧀 🌿 with onion 🧅😋 🫒 olives. Cheddar 🧀🥑 hot sauce 🤤 🌶️ 🫑 peppers. Pepper. Chipotle 🌯 .

8.5/10 - Holy Shiet scron how tf does the chipotle work out on this so good
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    idk man chipotle is ddddddank
    Fonaplats victim of incest [daylong jump-start that nome]
    Tuna salad extra tuna
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Foot long turkey and ham on wheat, with bacon, lettuce, tomato, bell pepper, pepper jack, mayo-toasted of course

Bag of baked lays

Large Mt dew
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk Foot long turkey and ham on wheat, with bacon, lettuce, tomato, bell pepper, pepper jack, mayo-toasted of course

Bag of baked lays

Large Mt dew

6/10, mayo and pepperjack where good but pretty salty.

EDIT: Actually deserves a 7/10, it made me shit for the 1st time in a week.
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    this one time at subway this short stout girl with big honkers was makin my samich and when she turned she drug her tittys through my mayo, I said Ma'am could you please not drag ur tittys through my mayo,,, she was mortified and walked out back and my GF was livid at me for saying it to her loud enough for all to hear.. In my defense she prolly been all up in several other guys samiches and had mayo from hrs ago mixin with my mayo,, that could kill a guy so my directive was in order
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Kawkasian Footlong Italian herb and cheese, chicken breast, pepperjack cheese, lettuce, tomato, green pepper, red onions, olives, sweet onion dressing, mayo.

No chips or drink.

I'm having a monster after this buy no chips. I'll make a review

10/10 does your cum taste this good
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs I'm having a monster after this buy no chips. I'll make a review

10/10 does your cum taste this good

It does...SO I HEARD
    Ok Jig Jig Jigger

No sound on this work computer so I'll have to review your review later
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs Ok Jig Jig Jigger

Very professional and informative review.
    Originally posted by Kawkasian Very professional and informative review.

Ya know, my father always told me dress to impress
    Guys make my subway order
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Subway is way overpriced now and in no way worth it

But

The best order at subway is not considering price: roast beef, provolone, herbs and cheese bread, everything vegetable wise except tomatoes and no guacamole, salt and pepper, mayo, oil and vinegar.

Best sandwich.

If you want cheaper go with ham/cold cut trio/spicy Italian but honestly it's all stupid dumb priced now
Jump to Top