User Controls

What if you developed a hadouken technique that let you actually throw fireballs like Ryu?

Loing African Astronaut
    Of course it is pronounced like "Rye-You"
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I would do it all the time everywhere I go
    Loing African Astronaut
    Guile?

Pronounced "Jewy-Lé"
    Loing African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra I would do it all the time everywhere I go

What if you developed a new one?
    fuck that just made me remember a kid in primary school

he was convinced that ryu and ken were able to throw fireballs by rubbing their hands on their hairy chests to create friction and a spark

because ssf2 was so pixellated it didn't occur to me until later on that they were both SMOOTH
    Loing African Astronaut
    Like Hadouken 2
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    Originally posted by aldra fuck that just made me remember a kid in primary school

he was convinced that ryu and ken were able to throw fireballs by rubbing their hands on their hairy chests to create friction and a spark

because ssf2 was so pixellated it didn't occur to me until later on that they were both SMOOTH

they should make a crackhead character who has chest hair made of brillo pad
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Baraka from Mortal Kombat looks like a crackhead
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian they should make a crackhead character who has chest hair made of brillo pad

GAROU had a black karate master with an afro named BUTT
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Chore Boy brand only, none of that knockoff
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    baraka flakka flame
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    id do it in ur moms pussy
    Loing African Astronaut
    Would you rather have

4 arms like Goro

Or 4 legs like Motaro

?
    Instigator Space Nigga
    sonic boom
    Loing African Astronaut
    Sonic beam
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    What if you got so accustomed to being high as fuck on crystal methamphetamine that you forgot who you even are, ever were, and ever will be, but you didn't care because you were so high on crystal methamphetamine? What if that?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    i wud teach kids how to do and watch school shootings unfold

cant stop the signal
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by mmQ What if you got so accustomed to being high as fuck on crystal methamphetamine that you forgot who you even are, ever were, and ever will be, but you didn't care because you were so high on crystal methamphetamine? What if that?

i'd probably make some regrettable and very horny decisions like selling myself into sexual servitude
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    yeah me too, but then you could cover the regret with more crystal methamphetamine. The eternal band-aid.
Jump to Top