User Controls

US Military Will Begin Using Civilian As Human Shields - Brigaydier General

At the same time, troops are learning to conceal themselves from enemy drones and surveillance. “The thing we struggle the most with is this business of a transparent battlefield,” Brigadier General Curtis Taylor, the head of the NTC, told the outlet. He explained that his center has been teaching soldiers to hide from UAVs in buildings and minimize the use of communication equipment. Meanwhile, the JRTC has reportedly been pushing units to simplify their command posts to be put up and taken down quickly.

https://www.rt.com/news/583778-us-ukraine-training-ground/

of course they arent hiding in military buildings for reasons that are obvious.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Most places don't have military buildings to hide in. Civilians need to beat feet if they don't want to get bombed, plus if it was my ass on the line then fuck civilians.
    Originally posted by jerryb Most places don't have military buildings to hide in. Civilians need to beat feet if they don't want to get bombed, plus if it was my ass on the line then fuck civilians.

freedom and democracy thru terrorism
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol

'if there are aircraft looking at you hide in a building'
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    It's bizarre how Russia has drone superiority. I would not have expected that.

I assume all those wankers with their 3d printed grenade mounts for their DJI drones got bored and went back to playing StarCraft, and the jedi Ukrainian politicians stole whatever money that was left over
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    In Ukraine the NATO side get to experience what the Taliban had to deal with.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Donald Trump It's bizarre how Russia has drone superiority. I would not have expected that.

I assume all those wankers with their 3d printed grenade mounts for their DJI drones got bored and went back to playing StarCraft, and the jedi Ukrainian politicians stole whatever money that was left over

it's a combination of Russian ECM suppressing drones (if you look at the attacks, the majority aren't shot down, they're either forced to land or crash) and having the industrial base to churn out lancets and gerans for a much lower price than the weapons used to bring them down
    Originally posted by Donald Trump In Ukraine the NATO side get to experience what the Taliban had to deal with.

i dont see russians gifting the ukrainians 80 billion in weaponry and equipment as parting gifts
Jump to Top