User Controls

IEDs (Improvised Explosive Devices, durkish roadside bombs and the like)

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    All of the IEDs I've seen popularly reported have been pretty standard, either nigger-rigged explosive charges strapped to shrapnel (nails or ball bearings are popular) or standard munitions like unexploded missiles and artillery shells buried and attached to a detonator.

Have you ever heard of anything more novel? Do the beardy goat enthusiasts ever get innovative with their methods? I know the Irish probably did, but they didn't have much cause to because they had access to actual military hardware a lot of the time.

I'm not talking about their standard sick shit like strapping explosives to cats and dogs, or hiding them in dolls (both have been documented in Syria recently) - I mean different kinds of weapons, different ways to maximise damage etc.

Specifically I was recently thinking about Continuous Rod warheads - if you're not familiar, they're basically an explosive charge wrapped in a folded metal ring so that when it explodes the metal ring expands rapidly, tearing anything in it's path literally in half. This image should explain the concept:

They were originally designed for bringing down aeroplanes; they're calculated to have up to a 4x wider kill radius than a standard shrapnel/submunition bomb and the long cuts it leaves are much harder to survive than shrapnel that may or may not fly through critical parts of the plane. What's more, they're fairly easy to construct - if you have the explosive, all you need are some iron rods and a welder.

If the ring is fired parallel to the ground above waist level, there would be almost zero chance for anyone standing upright within range to survive and it stands to reason that the much wider 'kill' radius applies to soft targets as well as aircraft.

The only one I can really think of that'd have the background to say much would be IS, but I'm mostly just curious about rumours and stories that don't make the news.
    DocFoster Tuskegee Airman [concentrate my unpalatable boomer]
    Congrats, you are now on the fbi watchlist. Smooth move, mohammed
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    I'd make one that looks like a Hundred dollar bill. Here you are sir. And... DIE. :)
    Originally posted by DocFoster Congrats, you are now on the fbi watchlist. Smooth move, mohammed

gotta catch em all
    Originally posted by DocFoster Congrats, you are now on the fbi watchlist. Smooth move, mohammed

He's the one who edits the list dingus. Trying to gauge user interest/abilities in bomb making shit.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    I thought the "Hell Cannons" were pretty dope. Basically an emptied gas tank with a hole cut in the front, filled up with ANNM or regular old ANFO and a pressure triggered cap that sets off a primary charge to make the rest go pop. They add fins for stability and a pipe that sits in a type of barrel, you fire the thing by setting off a smaller explosion in the barrel to propel the main charge.

It's like a nigger rigged Howitzer type of deal.

I could probably build this if i tried.
    I hope we're on the FBI watchlist.

As well as youtube. I mean like I said.. the suggestion videos from watching a hack team create shit that glow or robotic fighters somehow turns shit into "Rig car with gas and explosive" tutorials for derps and people like some of you guys.

just drive the car off a cliff at a crowd of people below.. is basicly what it suggested.. or head on into someone's car.

lots of other shit. It could of been from the "Cartoon Nuke Canon" I typed in as well.. but that was to show the actual atomic bomb testing from a Cannon that shot of a 0.15mgt but that being said.. Sophie. It's hard to believe that little cannon device created that kind of explosive power from a Jerry Rigged mortar.

now people in the UK and abroad might get ideas. Don't water down news like this.. just the carnage too "Graphic" for viewers. backward ass MSM
    Originally posted by Sophie I thought the "Hell Cannons" were pretty dope. Basically an emptied gas tank with a hole cut in the front, filled up with ANNM or regular old ANFO and a pressure triggered cap that sets off a primary charge to make the rest go pop. They add fins for stability and a pipe that sits in a type of barrel, you fire the thing by setting off a smaller explosion in the barrel to propel the main charge.

It's like a nigger rigged Howitzer type of deal.

I could probably build this if i tried.

yeah I'm aware of those - for the most part they don't actually use explosives; they just put an ignition spike on the 'nose' of the propane tank, bolt on some fins and launch it in the general direction of the infidels
    I know its not durka or high explosive but this is cool

The cult's original plan to release the gas into the Matsumoto courthouse was altered when the cult members arrived in the city after the courthouse had closed. The cult members decided to instead target a three-story apartment building where the city's judges resided. At 10:40pm, members of Aum Shinrikyo used a converted refrigerator truck to release a cloud of sarin which floated near the home of the judges. The truck’s cargo space held a heating contraption that had been specifically designed to turn 12 litres of liquid sarin into gas, and fans to diffuse the gas into the judges' neighbourhood.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by aldra All of the IEDs I've seen popularly reported have been pretty standard, either nigger-rigged explosive charges strapped to shrapnel (nails or ball bearings are popular) or standard munitions like unexploded missiles and artillery shells buried and attached to a detonator.

Have you ever heard of anything more novel? Do the beardy goat enthusiasts ever get innovative with their methods? I know the Irish probably did, but they didn't have much cause to because they had access to actual military hardware a lot of the time.

I'm not talking about their standard sick shit like strapping explosives to cats and dogs, or hiding them in dolls (both have been documented in Syria recently) - I mean different kinds of weapons, different ways to maximise damage etc.

Specifically I was recently thinking about Continuous Rod warheads - if you're not familiar, they're basically an explosive charge wrapped in a folded metal ring so that when it explodes the metal ring expands rapidly, tearing anything in it's path literally in half. This image should

They were originally designed for bringing down aeroplanes; they're calculated to have up to a 4x wider kill radius than a standard shrapnel/submunition bomb and the long cuts it leaves are much harder to survive than shrapnel that may or may not fly through critical parts of the plane. What's more, they're fairly easy to construct - if you have the explosive, all you need are some iron rods and a welder.

If the ring is fired parallel to the ground above waist level, there would be almost zero chance for anyone standing upright within range to survive and it stands to reason that the much wider 'kill' radius applies to soft targets as well as aircraft.

The only one I can really think of that'd have the background to say much would be IS, but I'm mostly just curious about rumours and stories that don't make the news.

durrhhhh....I dunno.

actually, I could type a book in reply but I'm on a postage stamp sized keyboard so that'd be less than pleasant.

the hajis are pretty much retarded when it comes to IEDS (that term is retarded...there are IEDS that are more sophisticated than high tech cruise missiles)...what they lack in sophistication, they make up for in perseverance. a good example is they set an IED in the ground...detonated it...and all the targets felt was a bit of a rumble and vibration. the targets shrugged their shoulders and moved on, not thinking much of it . as it turned out...the hajis buried what was a massive explosive charge, which would have obliterated a small building had it been at ground level, but due to how deep it was it's only effect was a bit of jiggling.

the heyday of the IED craze was back in he 80s or so, with the Irish doing their thing, and that stuff going on in souther africa/rhodesia.

the general protocol when it comes to things that blow up is that the authorities don't release specifics or details. the actual info is termed 'unclassified for official use only.' the only time specifics on a device are released to the public is either when someone other than the authorities does it,not when they're distributing misinformation. as in that chink that just got offed in south korea by...supposedly...VX...there's too many problems with that situation for it to have been VX. which begs the question...why did the s.Korean authorities release that detail.
    Originally posted by infinityshock the general protocol when it comes to things that blow up is that the authorities don't release specifics or details. the actual info is termed 'unclassified for official use only.' the only time specifics on a device are released to the public is either when someone other than the authorities does it,not when they're distributing misinformation. as in that chink that just got offed in south korea by…supposedly…VX…there's too many problems with that situation for it to have been VX. which begs the question…why did the s.Korean authorities release that detail.

I was actually going to make a thread about this but forgot; it makes no sense (especially when you consider that VX is not an aerosol) and seems oddly similar to that russian journalist who got a polonium surprise
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I know its not durka or high explosive but this is cool

aum shinrikyo was badass, when the authorities stormed their compounds they found several fully armed russian attack helicopters, samples of the ebola amd hantavirus and machine shops for building their own custom-designed rifles and munitions
    Originally posted by aldra aum shinrikyo was badass, when the authorities stormed their compounds they found several fully armed russian attack helicopters, samples of the ebola amd hantavirus and machine shops for building their own custom-designed rifles and munitions

I am fascinated how they were able to stockpile so much with so much government restrictions
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I am fascinated how they were able to stockpile so much with so much government restrictions

because they had members of their fruit loop club working in positions that allowed them to acquire restricted materials
    bling bling Dark Matter
    fail
    Pretty powerful for something that came out of that little dinky cannon. of course it looks like it hit the refinery.. so was it secondary nor the initial so called IED?

All of you needed to be rounded up anyways. placed in a special part of North Western Cuba aka gitmo
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Pretty powerful for something that came out of that little dinky cannon. of course it looks like it hit the refinery.. so was it secondary nor the initial so called IED?

All of you needed to be rounded up anyways. placed in a special part of North Western Cuba aka gitmo

youd know all about that rounding up thing...

reminiscing on back when you tried to escape from your pimp and you made him show you proper discipline for a bitch?
    Originally posted by infinityshock youd know all about that rounding up thing…

reminiscing on back when you tried to escape from your pimp and you made him show you proper discipline for a bitch?

LOL you really are a creepy pedophile fuck mixed with a little home grown terrorist... My guess one of those Pedo Rings out of Ohio with everyone tied as if it were a hookline for the cooler.
    Originally posted by infinityshock because they had members of their fruit loop club working in positions that allowed them to acquire restricted materials

it's really fascinating if you're interested in the psychology of groups or cults - they were similar to Scientology, except a lot more reclusive in terms of membership. The majority of their members were successful people like doctors, lawyers, engineers and celebrities - not the aimless minimum-wage people that are often associated with cults.

They managed to get a lot of their hardware from overstock after the cold war, and some of their number were experienced enough in engineering and manufacturing to get those processes up and running completely independently.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 LOL you really are a creepy pedophile fuck mixed with a little home grown terrorist… My guess one of those Pedo Rings out of Ohio with everyone tied as if it were a hookline for the cooler.

and you find that arousing...

its all good...ill be the pedophile and you can be my little lolita.
Jump to Top