User Controls

Poll: which one

Which cuisine would you eliminate ?

mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Haven't made a thready-poo in a hot minute. This probably should've just been a what are you thinking about.

Also, do you think it's possible to make yourself like a particular food that you don't currently like?

I know our taste buds change or whatever the fuck, kids not liking vegetables but growing up and then liking vegetables, or coffee, etc.

But, as an adult, I think curry is disgusting. I can't help it. Some people tell me "wow Wren you're fucking retarded, curry is amazing. What the H is wrong with you??!!" and then they hurt me because of it.

Is it possible to trick your taste buds into enjoying something? What would be the methodology?

Thanks
    Kawkasian African Astronaut
    French food is generally SHIT (and small womanly portions)
    btw...there is no "American" food..."American" food is other cultures food that they've hijacked.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Kafka sweaty
    I didn't know tastebuds could change but they can be burnt off.
    Originally posted by Kafka I didn't know tastebuds could change

All the time sweetheart...now pop them titties out for a quick taste.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Kawkasian btw…there is no "American" food…"American" food is other cultures food that they've hijacked.

not even corn dogs? :(

Yeah idk I just needed one more so I put that to RAGE BAIT you
    Kafka sweaty
    I get vegetable korma with onion bhaji and duck samosa.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I like english food cause we have chinese and pizza.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    speaking of Indian food, I've never had it but that mudball looking thing just viscerally disgusts me
    Kafka sweaty
    I tried snails in Paris and liked them but can't cook them myself here, I tried and they all ended up in the garden and the birds didn't want them.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra speaking of Indian food, I've never had it but that mudball looking thing just viscerally disgusts me

post example of said mudball looking thing?
    Instigator Space Nigga
    Ive never really been a big fan of pasta or spaghetti, not a fan of tomatoes unless its thinly on pizza so ill go with italian.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Instigator Ive never really been a big fan of pasta or spaghetti, not a fan of tomatoes unless its thinly on pizza so ill go with italian.

Dang Daniel yous a cold piece. You no like macaroni and cheese??? Fettuccini Alfredo??

Once this thread is done we're both going to know how to love these foods that we don't particularly like right now. Just you hold your horses buddy.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Also click the button next to Italian for my research purposes. I eventually have to send in the results to my professor.
    Originally posted by mmQ post example of said mudball looking thing?

I'm trying to find it now, I've seen a bunch of videos on 4chan over the years of them just mixing it up, stepping on it, rolling it into a ball then grabbing chunks off and slamming it onto peoples' plates

it's a regional thing, some kind of chickpea protein paste or something like that, I can't remember the name
    Originally posted by mmQ not even corn dogs? :(

Yeah idk I just needed one more so I put that to RAGE BAIT you

Kafka sweaty
    You mean hummus?
    Originally posted by Kafka You mean hummus?

no, this stuff looks like a literal lump of clay, no texture
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Kafka I tried snails in Paris and liked them but can't cook them myself here, I tried and they all ended up in the garden and the birds didn't want them.

Escargot is fucking easy as hell to cook, you just sautee it in a little butter and serve it in mushroom caps, you're just retarded and suck at cooking.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by aldra I'm trying to find it now, I've seen a bunch of videos on 4chan over the years of them just mixing it up, stepping on it, rolling it into a ball then grabbing chunks off and slamming it onto peoples' plates

it's a regional thing, some kind of chickpea protein paste or something like that, I can't remember the name

That sounds goddamn delightful. What's better than Indian shit food being rolled around in the ground full of fly shit and hot piss?

That reminds me of some other recipe they had where these ladies were literally constantly spitting into it to help the process.
Jump to Top