User Controls

WHY

Your search - when i crack my neck i hallucinate - did not match any documents.
    Suggestions:
    • Make sure that all words are spelled correctly.
    • Try different keywords.
    • Try more general keywords.
    • Try fewer keywords.

Search Results

[FONT=proxima-nova][SIZE=16px]The proper method of realigning one’s neck should only be performed by a professional chiropractor, just like pulling a tooth should be left to a dentist. Self-manipulation is not only just a way to cover up a more serious underlying problem, it’s also extremely dangerous. That’s because there are millions of things that can go wrong when you crack your neck. Consider for a second the area that you are “cracking” and what it contains:[/SIZE][/FONT]
    • Ligaments
    • Nerves
    • Muscles
    • Arteries
    • Blood vessels
    • Spinal cord
    • Joints
    • Lower brain stem
    [FONT=proxima-nova][SIZE=16px]Any one of these can crack, pop, snap, burst, twist, knot up or be permanently damaged, including the arteries that bring blood directly to your brain. Now, do you really want to mess around—or let someone else mess around—with that sensitive, delicate area?[/SIZE][/FONT]
    lel i thınk im shreddıng my braınstem
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    Vbul 5 is probably the poorest, the most ill-thought-out, the most dysfunctional, most broken BBS software I have ever seen. And I've been around.
    Vbul 5 is probably the poorest, the most ill-thought-out, the most dysfunctional, most broken BBS software I have ever seen. And I've been around.

Maybe because Vbulletin is not BBS software you flaming pile of toothless crap. It's internet forum sofware. Two different ducks.
    It's modern BBS software. That's all it is. There is file capability here, it's just that it's all disabled. UBB (Ultimate Bulletin Board) started the craze. Vbul, the way it's become, is just a weak shadow of that. VBul 4 was pretty close, but even that took some getting used to.
    It's modern BBS software. That's all it is. There is file capability here, it's just that it's all disabled. UBB (Ultimate Bulletin Board) started the craze. Vbul, the way it's become, is just a weak shadow of that. VBul 4 was pretty close, but even that took some getting used to.
    Bulletin Board System not Forum Software.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I have no idea what's going on in this thread but I want to say that UBB was and is shit software. Flatfile is simply inferior in every way, even to the databases that existed when UBB was written, it was simply the way things were because the author didn't know how to write better software. I mean I'll agree vB5 is bretty shitty but UBB is like student level programming.

Also I can't wait to start having flashbacks. It's like a free second round of acid, who would say no to that?
    The UBB was heavily modified. It was more than decent and more than sufficient for the purpose. It was when all the useless bells and whistles started appearing that things headed downhill fast.
    The UBB was heavily modified. It was more than decent and more than sufficient for the purpose. It was when all the useless bells and whistles started appearing that things headed downhill fast.

By bells and whistles do you stuff like email that you never discovered until 10 years after everyone else?

Or was there something else specifically you referring to?

Or did you just use the idiom "bells and whistles" because as per usual you have no idea of WTF you're talking about?
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    I'm lost
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Kekekekek
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Just postin' in a fred.
    CandyRein Black Hole
    Ya ..me too
    infinityshock Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole
    infinityshock Black Hole