User Controls

Terror Mode

I just went through my contacts and told the people I'm in contact with (hurrr) what I really think about them and their behavior. None of the replies pleased me and now I'm really mad. Real life mad.

I started doing steroids when I was 21 and went on and off since then. That's over now. I'll pump so much fucking gear into me until I burst and my nutsack forgets that it ever existed. I'll never talk to anyone ever again for more than a couple of words when I need something and just use my life completely to feed my addictions.

That's it. Thank you for your time.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lol no wonder you're so mad all the time
    But I'm not even mad most of the time. I don't know why people say that.
    Must have taken all day to message 5 people.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Must have taken all day to message 5 people.

they're not even people he really knows. they're the only random people that answered his facebook friends requests.
    Lel
    chill dude
    I'll kill you.
    I can just picture you phoning up the local carpet shop all wired out on benzos and roids and bragging how you can sell any rug to anyone for anything and they need to shut the fuck up and admire you glory "What? NO IM NOT MAD! IM NOT LOUD AND IM NOT MAD!"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by RisiR I just went through my contacts and told the people I'm in contact with (hurrr) what I really think about them and their behavior. None of the replies pleased me and now I'm really mad. Real life mad.

I started doing steroids when I was 21 and went on and off since then. That's over now. I'll pump so much fucking gear into me until I burst and my nutsack forgets that it ever existed. I'll never talk to anyone ever again for more than a couple of words when I need something and just use my life completely to feed my addictions.

That's it. Thank you for your time.

YES

transform yourself into a walking typhoon and piss death on everyone and everything who isnt living on the blade of a knife

it is your destiny
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mJnL4RkmVj0
    cerakote African Astronaut
    i like how he has a little fuzz patch of hair on his chin so guys know where to let off
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Must have taken all day to message 5 people.

It was actually only 4 people and went pretty quick.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by infinityshock they're not even people he really knows. they're the only random people that answered his facebook friends requests.

The whole thing smells a bit catfishy to me
    bling bling Dark Matter
    kid jizz
Jump to Top