User Controls

do you ever get worried you give a fuck?

sometimes i almost feel something in my stomach an emotion and i freak out because if i give a fuck about something it means i'm a huge pussy. wtf do i do???
    Gfy
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    you could try not giving a fuck
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Yes. It is killing me inside.
    Do tech and TENDIES.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    commit suicide??
    https://www.amazon.com/Subtle-Art-Not-Giving-Counterintuitive/dp/0062457713/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1489073996&sr=8-1&keywords=the+art+of+not+giving+a+fuck
    I'll kill anyone who gives a fuck.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Do tech and TENDIES.

Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    You already lost, you were afraid you gave a fuck. Fear is an emotion, and being worried about giving a fuck or not means you give a fuck about being perceived or feeling like you gave a fuck.
    Dissociator African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Sophie You already lost, you were afraid you gave a fuck. Fear is an emotion, and being worried about giving a fuck or not means you give a fuck about being perceived or feeling like you gave a fuck.

do you realize the amount of trauma you inflict on children that will last a lifetime?
    Honestly, explain your rationale for thinking that you're doing little girls a favor by molesting them. I'm curious.
    ^@psychomantis
    well of course thats why he's making the thread to find out how to not give a fuck. And giving a fuck doesn't necessarily mean you are fearful. do you think hitler was afraid of the jedis? No he just saw them as something insidious he could take care of for his people.

thats like saying donald trump is afraid of mexicans, I don't think he is, he just wants to clean things up in murica
    You're either very very deluded or very very bottom of the barrel scum
    Originally posted by Dissociator You're either very very deluded or very very bottom of the barrel scum

me?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^well of course thats why he's making the thread to find out how to not give a fuck. And giving a fuck doesn't necessarily mean you are fearful. do you think hitler was afraid of the jedis? No he just saw them as something insidious he could take care of for his people.

thats like saying donald trump is afraid of mexicans, I don't think he is, he just wants to clean things up in murica

why did you put that arrow there, your post isn't relevant to mine at all

derpadew
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby me?

no, soapfist
    Originally posted by Dissociator why did you put that arrow there, your post isn't relevant to mine at all

derpadew

cause i didn't know you were going to post right when i posted you derpadew, thats why I edited it. You've made like 4 post in the last minute that you could of kept all in one post by making an edit.
    wanna fuck
Jump to Top