User Controls

Should I join the military folx

totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    i'm looking to change my blue shirt for a white one and been watching lots of war videos and one guy was a pastor , a pacifist and a army combat medic.

I'm pretty sure there are literally 0 deployments right now except for relief aid to muh refugees muh hurricane so the way I see it , you can't avoid government while working in the healthcare industry and this way it's more like you're a missionary and helping people from your own country that are white instead of random kids in africa lawl

also idk if I should be in charge of saving peoples lives but I saw someone get shot once and felt powerless to help them
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I would've said no way you're making it in 5 years or so ago, now maybe your methcrafting will make you a good sapper or trench digger or something
    being a sapper would be cool as fuck

just imagining that is spooky as hell like zombies in that one game they will just slowly dig towards you. There's something ominous about that.

Bradley Black Hole
    Yes, you should do a PMC like Wagner. They really want tranny fucking ratface losers whose only skills are shit posting anr playing a children's video game.

Make the big bucks.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I would love to do that but I don't think any avenue exists in my national state and I don't know if I could join another one like the french foreign legion or the green berets

Originally posted by Bradley They really want tranny fucking ratface losers whose only skills are shit posting anr playing a children's video game.

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    FFL takes in convicts, you could probably get in if you were fit enough
    WAG GANG is being cut down and restructured, and even then you'd need to have military experience, even the convicts were 'selected'
    most of the western ones specifically hire only ex NATO-compatible military
    you could join one of the African ones, I wouldn't
    i have a totally clean criminal record I am "bondable"

Are you Bondable? This question can have a big impact on your job search. Unlock the doors to your dream career in Canada with our comprehensive guide on “How to Become Bondable in Canada.” In Canada, many employers require their employees to be bondable, which means that they can be insured against financial losses caused by the employee’s wrongful acts. If you have a criminal record, you may not be bondable, which could make it difficult to find a job.

But don’t despair! There are steps you can take to become bondable in Canada. In this article, we’ll discuss what it means to be bondable, why being bondable is important, and how you can become bondable if you have a criminal record.
    Am I Bondable? Why Being Bondable is Important to Your Job Application

One of the questions you’re likely to face on a job application is whether or not you are “bondable.” Being bondable could be an essential factor in your job application. Before guessing the answer, let’s take a moment to learn what being bondable means and understand exactly what your potential employer is trying to find out.

The term “bondable” has a specific meaning in Canada. It refers to an individual’s ability to be insured by an employer against any losses that may occur as a result of their actions. This is important for many jobs in Canada, as employers need to be able to protect themselves from financial risk.
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    I wouldn't trust you with a nerf gun, nigga.
    the government would let me use a rocket launcher
    Canada doesn’t even have a real military. It’s not like they actually see any real action even if there is a war. Might as well do it to get some structure and a regular paycheck in your worthless life, maybe learn some marketable skills
    I have a lot of skills but this seems like a good way to get into healthcare since they are willing to pay for schooling. I will just say im a religious nut and a pacifist so I can only do medic DOC DOC MEDIC DOC COME ON MAN MEEEEEDIIIC

that way I don't have to do anything hard. I know how to use a fax machine so I would be an asset anywhere

It seems all you need to qualify is basic training and some medical technician and it wouldn't even cost me anything. If I wanted to get a EMT certification I Would have to pay a lot and jump through all kinds of hoops the military seems like a good avenue to avoid having to pay for it

Bradley Black Hole
    i heard they make weapons now that make men gay, you'd be perfect for operating it since even if you get hit by blowback, your faggot ass loves blowback.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Fox Canada doesn’t even have a real military. It’s not like they actually see any real action even if there is a war. Might as well do it to get some structure and a regular paycheck in your worthless life, maybe learn some marketable skills

W-we were in Iraq and Afghanistan. You fuckwits dropped bombs on our guys a couple times, not surprised you don't remember.
    Originally posted by Meikai W-we were in Iraq and Afghanistan. You fuckwits dropped bombs on our guys a couple times, not surprised you don't remember.

Hey we drop bombs on lots of people. Get over it
    That’s what winners do
    That time during operation dessert storm when they asked two Canadian fighter jets to help take out the Iraq Navy and one of them almost crashed, the other one missed and wasted a $250k missile
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Join the navy, corpsman (medic) don't do shit. Plus unlike ours they let ya drink on the ship.

We did exercises with them and Canada has a top notch anti-sub outfit.
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Canadians are afraid of Russian seamen.
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Canadians are afraid of Russian seamen.

Do they even have ships anymore lol

Originally posted by jerryb Join the navy, corpsman (medic) don't do shit.

I do want to live on an aircraft carrier like some kinda mad scientist one day so it would be cool to learn how one works or at least be on board one. I met a soldier at the bus stop once he was a nice guy but seemed a bit wild like he was going through some shit and he told me "Canada has the biggest naval border in the entire world so you could smuggle 1000 tons of cocaine and honestly probably pay off the coast guard easily or not get caught at all"

I think he was drunk just joking around but I was like damn dude I never even thought of it that way. I'm pretty sure he was a legit iraq war vet I met a few of them in a place I lived I think they all knew each other or something but I only met them at different times.

I actually talked to some recruiters around that time too now that I think about it, kinda weird because that town had less than 100k people in it and i've only seen them rarely in the cities, like you gotta go out of your way looking for them.
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by Donald Trump Canadians are afraid of Russian seamen.

*Semen

Jump to Top