User Controls

Why is everyone dying between the ages 30-55 these days?

Chios Honey African Astronaut
    So many fucking celebs and not 80 year old ones you would expect or even 90 these days.

Smash Mouth frontman Steve Harwell, 56, enters hospice care with only 'days to live' after suffering liver failure
    anyone older than 55 I guess isn't qualified for a new liver. he would be placed on lowest part of a waiting list.
    it's really fucked up. He should go to China.
    CBS New York chief medical correspondent Dr Max Gomez dies just weeks after colleague
    Story by Tatiana Krisztina •
    2h

Dr. Max Gomez, the chief medical correspondent for CBS New York has died weeks after colleague Elise Finch.

The doctor is remembered by New Yorkers for most recently being a guiding hand during the 2020 coronavirus outbreak, but his career has spanned decades. Dr. Gomez has reported on news stories such as 9/11 and the AIDS epidemic, which he won various awards for. He won awards from the Marfan Foundation and the Leukemia Society of America after his report on twin girls with leukemia.

The CBS news team posted on their website a tribute to the late doctor, writing: "Dr. Gomez was deeply loved and respected in our newsroom, by medical professionals he worked with, patients who shared their stories with him and our viewers." They added: "He was our in-house consultant for whatever ailed us, eager to help, genuinely concerned and never thought twice about going the extra mile."
    Today another known.

Bill Richardson. Former Gov of New Mexico died at age 75. though not real young it's just another household name added to todays list
    totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    because u touch yourse kdfg at nig
    Instigator Space Nigga
    cause they are infidels and they can't even face the incoming rapture.

I've been training my whole life for the rapture and you see me quitting, fuck no.

I got.loads of sharpened sticks and I ain't afraid to use them.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    The vaccines
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    vaccination
    that's how long it takes to realize the world is gay

it used to take a bit longer but the gay is too high, too many niggers, kikes and people just say fuck it at younger and younger ages

children are pure and innocent which is why they kill themselves at higher rates tyhey dont want to be adults and live in this world you try so hard to maintain, they want nothing to do with it

there is no country you can go, nothing you can do to escape it. Either suffer or die
    Originally posted by Rape Monster The vaccines

Originally posted by RIPtotse vaccination

i came here just to say this, these.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    SO MANY CELEBS.

Gives one example. Lol. Dude just died. It said it yourself- liver failure. Dude was an alcoholic his whole life so I'm gonna go with he died due to drinking and his liver failing.

Who else? There are plenty of celebrities who have died younger than normal for a long time.. a. well they're the deaths you hear about more since they're celebrities and b. lots of drug overdoses and things of that nature due to their party Rockstar lifestyles some of them tend to have.
    A lot of them are fake and there going to rape Island
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    The same reason I've lost so many friends at young ages.... drugs
    Originally posted by trippymindfuk The same reason I've lost so many friends at young ages…. drugs
    a sign suggesting drugs is not the right choice to live. maybe get a hobby working on cars or some other addictive hobby over that of drug use.
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Chios Honey a sign suggesting drugs is not the right choice to live. maybe get a hobby working on cars or some other addictive hobby over that of drug use.

Fuck you drugs are cool
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    "why is everyone dying before 55??"

*posts deaths of people dying at 56, 76 and 75*

classic
    Speedy Parker Black Hole [my absentmindedly lachrymatory gazania]
    Originally posted by Chios Honey anyone older than 55 I guess isn't qualified for a new liver. he would be placed on lowest part of a waiting list.
    it's really fucked up. He should go to China.

You should go to China, one organ at a time.
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You should go to The Ukraine, multiple organ at a time.

corrected
    Originally posted by aldra "why is everyone dying before 55??"

*posts deaths of people dying at 56, 76 and 75*

classic

30 is the new 50
    Originally posted by Speedy Parker You should go to China, one organ at a time.

They would sell for 10 fold what your drunk ass kidneys and liver would go for
Jump to Top