User Controls

Is there a Spam rule on this site?

Chios Honey African Astronaut
    not snitching on basic tard but this guy is a psycho. he's not just spamming my inbox with the same shit. that would be too easy, he's serious and he's sending me private messages trying to convince me with each message containing some link to cement his belief that fucking prepubesant children of 12 years of age is OK in society.

Is he a Muslim by chance? that's culture I guess. but not in the USA. Laws trump religious-rights if rights involve others and abuse.

totse2118 Space Nigga [my ci light-haired pongee]
    ves
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by Chios Honey not snitching on basic tard but this guy is a psycho. he's not just spamming my inbox with the same shit. that would be too easy, he's serious and he's sending me private messages trying to convince me with each message containing some link to cement his belief that fucking prepubesant children of 12 years of age is OK in society.

Is he a Muslim by chance? that's culture I guess. but not in the USA. Laws trump religious-rights if rights involve others and abuse.

He's not Muslim, just a pedo that deserves to be burned at the stake
    Bradley Black Hole
    Yes.
    Dude this isn’t Facebook nobody is getting “banned”. Who tf are you lol and why are you here?
    Calm down lil bromo
    OP is a fake alt pass it around
    I spoke to totse2118 alt "Kafka" who I am and showed "her" the link to this site. Someone posted it on 4chan but they posted the link to a reddit page of another website no longer existing (zoklet) then this niggasin.space was linked. but rdfrn and red (something) were also decommisioned as forum sites.

I've heard of zoklet but not these others. it was stated as "iteration of zoklet"
    Originally posted by totse2118 OP is a fake alt pass it around

Originally posted by totse2118

oh nice photoshop
    Haxxor Space Nigga

One of hundreds….

who could that B?
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Not for PMs, but you can't shit up the forums. What actually qualifies as "shitting up the forums" is determined at Lanny's vermouth-addled discretion though, so saying we have rules about it maybe isn't quite accurate.

I miss infinityshock. (Not to imply that ban wasn't justified, but I still miss infinityshock.)
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Meikai I miss infinityshock. (Not to imply that ban wasn't justified, but I still miss infinityshock.)

Between this and Scron your taste in men is fucking terrible.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Rape Monster Between this and Scron your taste in men is fucking terrible.

Love you too, Rape Monster.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Haxxor

One of hundreds….

who could that B?

Originally posted by mmQ Ole Miss Ellaria '99% of my posts are gifs because I'm a R.E.T.A.R.D.' Sand.

Nah she was a good lady I'm sure last I heard she had moved to Egypt to become a desert wandering nomad

hmm i wonder who on this forum has a black hand and posts the same unfunny gifs for years and has the same cringe insults and wack lingo

nmwewehdr
    Originally posted by Chios Honey not snitching on basic tard but this guy is a psycho. he's not just spamming my inbox with the same shit. that would be too easy, he's serious and he's sending me private messages trying to convince me with each message containing some link to cement his belief that fucking prepubesant children of 12 years of age is OK in society.

whl told you its not ok ?
    Originally posted by Haxxor

One of hundreds….

who could that B?

Is that Frank? he a predictor. we should invite him on here. Would be fucking hilarious
    why does every fucking alt on this site now always have a black nigger hand and say the same dumb unfunny shit over and over

FIXED IT FOR YA
    HYRRR DURR SOPHIE RAPED MY ANUS
    SPAM AND ALTS URURHURHR

post your white hand or shut the fuck up, niggers
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I bet he's devastated all the youngens are back at school this month,
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Originally posted by Instigator I bet he's devastated all the youngens are back at school this month,

Kids don't go to school in Poland they just go to clubs and drink
Jump to Top