User Controls

Murica the most cucked nation on the planet

infinityshock Black Hole
    no one wants to see your family portrait.
    Damn the kid on the left has a killer jawline.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Damn the kid on the left has a killer jawline.

i guarantee that chick has had a dick in her ass at least once in her life
    Originally posted by infinityshock i guarantee that chick has had a dick in her ass at least once in her life

Is that supposed to be an insult or something? This is on par with calling a woman a whore when all it is, is that you're jealous she gets laid more than you.
    Hazza32 Houston
    removed
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Hazza32 Why are they wearing robes? The only Africans that wear robes in actual Africa are Muslim converts.

she probably made them on her sewing machine
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Discount Whore Is that supposed to be an insult or something? This is on par with calling a woman a whore when all it is, is that you're jealous she gets laid more than you.

aren't you the paranoid white knight nigger lover.

I was making a simple observation. I should have added 'I bet she fantasizes about a nigger impregnating her' as well. any derogatory implication is yours alone.

I have no jealously over a misogynist doing anything

edit: 'misogynist' should have been 'miscegenist'

fucking autocorrect.

Post last edited by infinityshock at 2017-03-10T01:54:30.406773+00:00
    Originally posted by Hazza32 Why are they wearing robes? The only Africans that wear robes in actual Africa are Muslim converts.

None of them are actually African. This picture is from an npr article on a black kid adopted by a white family at 13. Raised in Seattle then moved ton New York.

http://www.npr.org/2014/01/26/266434175/growing-up-white-transracial-adoptee-learned-to-be-black

That style isn't even African and they totally wear robes in any case. What the fuck are you talking about with this "Muslim convert" shit? Islam has been in Africa forever.
    Originally posted by infinityshock aren't you the paranoid white knight nigger lover.

I was making a simple observation. I should have added 'I bet she fantasizes about a nigger impregnating her' as well. any derogatory implication is yours alone.

I have no jealously over a misogynist doing anything

u wot m8.

You have no logic. Don't talk to me.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Discount Whore None of them are actually African. This picture is from an npr article on a black kid adopted by a white family at 13. Raised in Seattle then moved ton New York.

http://www.npr.org/2014/01/26/266434175/growing-up-white-transracial-adoptee-learned-to-be-black

That style isn't even African and they totally wear robes in any case. What the fuck are you talking about with this "Muslim convert" shit? Islam has been in Africa forever.

mohammedism has been a practice in apefrica since hajis started the nigger slave trade shortly after the cult was invented. not forever.

Originally posted by Discount Whore None of them are actually African.

according to the article you linked, all three are literally niggers

Rachel Garlinghouse, a white adoptive mother of three African-American children

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FBn3mBC8Ilg
    this looks photoshopped a bit.

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by infinityshock mohammedism has been a practice in apefrica since hajis started the nigger slave trade shortly after the cult was invented. not forever.

I was going to say how this shows how stupid your previous statement was (about conversion) but the raw edginess turned my resolve into mild disgust and apathy.
    infinityshock Black Hole

Originally posted by Lanny I was going to say how this shows how stupid your previous statement was (about conversion) but the raw edginess turned my resolve into mild disgust and apathy.

that makes no sense
    Originally posted by RichardBurnish

cute kids.. but that man. is he the guy from Heavens Gate before he shaved his head?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 cute kids.. but that man. is he the guy from Heavens Gate before he shaved his head?

stfu nigger lover
    if Cuck means Nanny State then yes. We are. Britian follows behind. well.. Maybe Britian is the Capital. they're ahead of us in Big Brother with camera's located on every corner.

Dress up in a ninja outfit and walk down a dark street in Britain at 11pm at night and see how long before the cops roll up on your ass. My guess 3 minutes or less. They shouldn't be cops.. they should drive for Dominos Pizza
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu nigger lover

I bet anything you're a black dude. either one of those weird Nazi black kids you see on Maury Polvich or just for lulz.

Or you live in Idaho on a compound. You still angry at the Weaver case regarding the FBI? that was pretty fucked up I have to admit. :(
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by infinityshock that makes no sense

It actually does. Post your picture and I'll explain it for you
Jump to Top