User Controls

my mom never shuts the fuck up

stop talking to me about nothing you annoying bitch i don't care. we sit in the same room, she's watching tv im on the computer and she keeps on talking to me about her fucking tv show like i give a shit. burn in hell you fucking whore, choke on a dick then eat shit.
    she talks to me for an hour straight without me responding once while my rage is just building up and i have to restrain myself from choking her out
    -SpectraL coward [the spuriously bluish-lilac bushman]
    She's trying to reach you, before you're totally gone.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Time for a rapey
    i have a migraine now because of her autism
    puffy butts, drink the koolaide
    I'm glad my mom smokes weed shes pretty chill.
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I'm glad my mom smokes weed shes pretty chill.

My mom asked me to buy her weed and I told her no because when i was 17 she went through all of my stuff while i was at school and she called my dad and snitched on me so when I got home from school he was already home and started told me to go to the back yard and told me we were going to fight, so i started kicking his ass and he yelled to my lil bro to call the pigs and the pigs came and arrested me. When I got out of jail the next day they were there to pick me up and my bitch aunt was there to "mediate" and when we got home all of my shit was gone from my room.

Very shortly after that I moved out. I bought my first car with my own money from my first job at whataburger, the car cost me 3k, my dad went to the next town to go pick it up with my mum and he gave the guy my 3k but he put the car in his name his reasoning for putting it in his name was so the insurance (that i gave him money for) so it would be cheaper. But it was actually just a way to have total control.

He told me if I didn't like living there to leave, so i put as much of my stuff as I could in my car and put it all in my gf's house, I parked the car away from her house so he wouldn't come steal it, but he sent out the pigs to recover MY car. And he sold it.
    He ent up giving me my money back but what a total dick move.

I turned 18 shortly after this so I was legally an adult and lived at my gf's house while i worked as a nursing assistant at a psyche hospital.

One day while chilling at my gf's place (she was at school and her mom was at work) Someone knocked on the door and it was the cops and he told me that my parents wanted me to move back home with them and I told him thats not happening.
    Then the next day my parents showed up to my gf's house calling my gf's mom a fat whore and and all this bullshit. they were crazy
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby My mom asked me to buy her weed and I told her no because when i was 17 she went through all of my stuff while i was at school and she called my dad and snitched on me so when I got home from school he was already home and started told me to go to the back yard and told me we were going to fight, so i started kicking his ass and he yelled to my lil bro to call the pigs and the pigs came and arrested me. When I got out of jail the next day they were there to pick me up and my bitch aunt was there to "mediate" and when we got home all of my shit was gone from my room.

Very shortly after that I moved out. I bought my first car with my own money from my first job at whataburger, the car cost me 3k, my dad went to the next town to go pick it up with my mum and he gave the guy my 3k but he put the car in his name his reasoning for putting it in his name was so the insurance (that i gave him money for) so it would be cheaper. But it was actually just a way to have total control.

He told me if I didn't like living there to leave, so i put as much of my stuff as I could in my car and put it all in my gf's house, I parked the car away from her house so he wouldn't come steal it, but he sent out the pigs to recover MY car. And he sold it.

I turned 18 shortly after this so I was legally an adult and lived at my gf's house while i worked as a nursing assistant at a psyche hospital.

One day while chilling at my gf's place (she was at school and her mom was at work) Someone knocked on the door and it was the cops and he told me that my parents wanted me to move back home with them and I told him thats not happening.
    Then the next day my parents showed up to my gf's house calling my gf's mom a fat whore and and all this bullshit. they were crazy

Notice how you kept going back to them to pick it up or used them for some aid in your situation. If your family is that disfunctional (and mine was too) then just cut all ties until you're establish and only go to visit to have a dinner and hear the most recent shit .. they might bring up something you did, but at least you won't be involved in the new shit. I keep making that mistake with my mom who is losing her memory. She forgot who took her to the doctor initially, only recently.. Everything good she says my brother did, everything in the negative zone..she aims at me.. especially more recently. I love her, she's my only mother but she was always wacky as hell. which can be amusing.

Love your parents, Man.. they're the only ones you have. especially at your age now. You're not 12. Just hey.. how's life Mom, Dad. and ask to play a game of yahtzee or sorry or whatever.. board games usually take the mind off of problems. smoke a blunt with your mom and have you and her laughing at your dad while playing Trouble or some other board game.
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Notice how you kept going back to them to pick it up or used them for some aid in your situation. If your family is that disfunctional (and mine was too) then just cut all ties until you're establish and only go to visit to have a dinner and hear the most recent shit .. they might bring up something you did, but at least you won't be involved in the new shit. I keep making that mistake with my mom who is losing her memory. She forgot who took her to the doctor initially, only recently.. Everything good she says my brother did, everything in the negative zone..she aims at me.. especially more recently. I love her, she's my only mother but she was always wacky as hell. which can be amusing.

Love your parents, Man.. they're the only ones you have. especially at your age now. You're not 12. Just hey.. how's life Mom, Dad. and ask to play a game of yahtzee or sorry or whatever.. board games usually take the mind off of problems. smoke a blunt with your mom and have you and her laughing at your dad while playing Trouble or some other board game.

I didn't keep going back to them for aid... Don't know what you're talking about.
    I just occasionally call them and say whats up. I haven't physically seen them in over a year and it was just because they asked me to go to my cousins funeral and I did so because I love my parents.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I didn't keep going back to them for aid… Don't know what you're talking about.
    I just occasionally call them and say whats up. I haven't physically seen them in over a year and it was just because they asked me to go to my cousins funeral and I did so because I love my parents.

"..When I got out of jail the next day they were there to pick me up and my bitch aunt was there to "mediate" and when we got home all of my shit was gone from my room.

Very shortly after that I moved out. I bought my first car with my own money from my first job at whataburger, the car cost me 3k, my dad went to the next town to go pick it up with my mum and he gave the guy my 3k but he put the car in his name his reasoning for putting it in his name was so the insurance (that i gave him money for) so it would be cheaper. But it was actually just a way to have total control.."

Tensions got hot. you went to Jail because instead of just boxing your father you went completely insane on him in a rage. what really happened that you ended up in the back yard. The next day, they picked your ass up from Jail. They cared enough for you to be there to pick your ass up.

Your father went to pick up the car for you. And then gave you your money back. he didn't keep for the sake of control. He was trying to make it cheaper for insurance for you. perhaps he saved a few bucks on his end.. maybe 20 dollars a month. but it was to mostly benefit you.

what the fuck is wrong with you Bill Krozby? I'v had it far worst as a kid. I bet anything I didn't have the shit you did. I didn't have my real dad, I had a fucked up abusive ex marine from Iwo Jima totally abuse the fuck out of me and my brothers. Some sick shit. You had a real dad. My mom ended up being with another guy.. he was OK at times, turned into a douche at the end of their 17 year relationship (no marriage-- common law) but the first guy I grew up from age 1 to 14 was a complete psycho.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by puffy butts stop talking to me about nothing you annoying bitch i don't care. we sit in the same room, she's watching tv im on the computer and she keeps on talking to me about her fucking tv show like i give a shit. burn in hell you fucking whore, choke on a dick then eat shit.

post pics of your mom
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby My mom asked me to buy her weed and I told her no because when i was 17 she went through all of my stuff while i was at school and she called my dad and snitched on me so when I got home from school he was already home and started told me to go to the back yard and told me we were going to fight, so i started kicking his ass and he yelled to my lil bro to call the pigs and the pigs came and arrested me. When I got out of jail the next day they were there to pick me up and my bitch aunt was there to "mediate" and when we got home all of my shit was gone from my room.

post pics of your mom
    bling bling Dark Matter
    My son is 19 and has come clean regarding his drug use in his first year of college. He told me he has not been sober for longer than 3 days in a year. That he had done” so many drugs…..so many drugs”….in college. Still doing LSD and trying to go to college getting a big fat D in his first summer session. BTW…he failed his second semester in college which is why he came home. He now lives with me but the last 7 weeks have been a living hell. Last week he was very remorseful but refuses that he is an addict and does not need help. He will just stop……NOT SO MUCH. He has hooked up with he “buddy” and has not been home all weekend, and basically told me repeatedly to go f**k myself. I am a RN and this is absolutely killing me emotionally and physically
    NARCassist gollums fat coach

You're just a little boy rrally aint ya?
    Originally posted by NARCassist You're just a little boy rrally aint ya?

With 3 children from 3 different women?

Is this shit for real? feels like the old totse to me. dialup day conversations.. made up or the real deal. Hmmmm!
    Originally posted by NARCassist You're just a little boy rrally aint ya?

im 29 years old and live with my cat
    Lol I would get her syncans and be like toke up mom its dank
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Lol I would get her syncans and be like toke up mom its dank

lol, she even found my salvia and called it herbal xtc, she's a stupid head
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 With 3 children from 3 different women?

Is this shit for real? feels like the old totse to me. dialup day conversations.. made up or the real deal. Hmmmm!

Originally posted by Bill Krozby im 29 years old and live with my cat

Exactly
Jump to Top