User Controls

Auditory Hallucinations from weed

Kingoftoes Houston
    Smoking yesterday I heard a baby laughing in my head. I think I'm done smoking weed permanently. Not going to go schizo just to get high. I'll stick to caffeine and alcohol.

This is what I heard:

I smoked approximately .5 grams of budder in 15 mins for reference. I hadn't smoked in a week prior to that.
    nice. I smoked a fat hit of resin one tmie and heard the star spangled banner and saw red white and blue fireworks, I was like lol wtf

very rarely do I have any psychedelic-like effects from weed compared to when I first smoked it there would be ghosts whispering secrets in my ear and all kinds of crazy intense OEV, CEV, auditory , everything and it slowly went away

which actually makes a lot of sense considering

Originally posted by Ghost The Shennong bencao calls "cannabis flowers/buds" mafen (麻蕡) or mabo (麻勃) and says: "To take much makes people see demons and throw themselves about like maniacs [多食令人見鬼狂走]. But if one takes it over a long period of time one can communicate with the spirits, and one's body becomes light [久服通神明輕身]"
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood nice. I smoked a fat hit of resin one tmie and heard the star spangled banner and saw red white and blue fireworks, I was like lol wtf

very rarely do I have any psychedelic-like effects from weed compared to when I first smoked it there would be ghosts whispering secrets in my ear and all kinds of crazy intense OEV, CEV, auditory , everything and it slowly went away

which actually makes a lot of sense considering

I guess i'm going to turn into the sun
    i;'m already a red giant
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood very rarely do I have any psychedelic-like effects from weed compared to when I first smoked it there would be ghosts whispering secrets in my ear and all kinds of crazy intense OEV, CEV, auditory , everything and it slowly went away

This lol. When I smoke regularly it eventually just becomes like -20 iq and a good night’s sleep. Even traditional psychedelics in general have a really weird tolerance (don’t know if that’s even really what it is) buildup. Like the one time I tried doing mushrooms two days in a row, the second day I felt almost nothing other than mildly nauseous. Which is weird because smoking weed while on a traditional psychedelic is definitely not a mild experience.
    Instigator Space Nigga
    I either get paranoid and think I'm in some sort of matrix program or I dissosociate and think I'm stuck in a time loop. LOL
    Theres usually no inbetween.

A couple of months ago when I was smoking a variant of stardawg, it was actually like when I used to smoke in my teens, like I was motivated and could semi-sort of function.
Jump to Top