User Controls

Upcoming Site Maintenance

Lanny Bird of Courage
    Site's going to be taken offline at 9pm CT, hopefully maintenance will only take a couple of hours but expect up to 24h. While the site's offline I encourage you to go outside, call your parents, or murder/suicide.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    God bless you Leonardo! I hope you are enjoying you summer in Italy!
    ALL HAIL LANNY
    https://niggasin.space/thread/82103

LANNYISM FOREVER
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    he's bringing back the cuck button
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Ah Italy... where the vermouth flows like water, and I'm not the hairiest man in a given room. It's a paradise.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Y-yeah, going outside at 10pm in a neighborhood full of crackheads. Good idea. If I get raped I can sue you or something.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Meikai If I get raped I can sue you or something.

*send you a thank you card
    Certificate expired today.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Aaand we're back.

Bulk of the changes were security upgrades and switching hosts. Until about 20 minutes ago we were running on a Debian install from 2015 where I had to frankenstein a bunch shit together from source to get a working env that didn't have major security vulnerabilities. I'm sure there's some breakage since this is the first time in 8 years NiS have moved out of its primordial ooze so let me know if you run into any regressions.

The "exciting" new feature is a new theme. I'm a ricelord and I wanted my forum to match my editor/terminal/browser. Sue me.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Oh yeah, pure sex

frala Avant garde shartist
    AND JUST WHO THE FUCK IS IN YOUR AVATAR
    I know you hear me screaming rn
    Kafka sweaty
    Suddenly a lot of YT videos are unavailable.
    Kingoffrogs Appendage of Stan
    Originally posted by Lanny Site's going to be taken offline at 9pm CT, hopefully maintenance will only take a couple of hours but expect up to 24h. While the site's offline I encourage you to go outside, call your parents, or murder/suicide.

I think im going to take you up on the final offer, there's nothing better to do when the sites down
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Kingoffrogs I think im going to take you up on the final offer, there's nothing better to do when the sites down

I was going to take sleeping tabs or make a murder ASMR for Mik.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by frala I know you hear me screaming rn

Literally impossible not to hear you, damn banshee ass ho
    Kafka sweaty
    Welp. Those five hours I spent making a playlist of the songs Sophie linked weren't wasted.
    Originally posted by Lanny Literally impossible not to hear you, damn banshee ass ho

Fuck the free world
    Kingoftoes Houston
    Originally posted by frala Fuck the free world

One person at a time...
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Originally posted by frala Fuck the free world

BeeReBuddy motherfucker [pimp your due marabout]
    My name is Fonaplats and this is my diary.
Jump to Top