User Controls

the govertmt shud pay 4 my addicons

bling bling Dark Matter
    they r murders
    infinityshock Black Hole
    agreed.

a few grams worth of potassium chloride injected directly into one of your vena cavas
    bling bling Dark Matter
    free shsh for all autismal ppl
    cerakote African Astronaut
    shsh
    What addictions
    Fuk yur threats' You fucking stain on society.
    bling bling Dark Matter
    i like too get stabby wif knifes
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by bling bling i like too get stabby wif knifes

"Live by the sword; Die by the sword"

There is always someone better than you.

Go film some old punk rockers for my Documentary on Punk. You live near ManchesterUK right? Or did we rotate user accounts and now you're in NYC? still.. find some old punks.. Like if your in NYC.. find Britney Smith.. she has a store in the east village I believe, She's separated from Mark but still uses his last name for fame.

Or go find remaining members of Velvet Underground.. tell them you're a poor art student from NYU for free conversations
    Originally posted by bling bling i like too get stabby wif knifes

sounds like a cheap addiction. You can make knifes from broken glass and metal.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 Or did we rotate user accounts

This meme sucks
    They do lad, they give you methadone/subutex if you like your opes, benzos if you're a benzo addict, and I'm pretty sure you can claim disability due to being an addict. Get like a grand a month + free drugs from the NHS
    I'm addicted to tech and TENDIES I don't think theres gonna be emaciated nurses in heavy mascara bringing me a loaded tech pipe and a basket of hot TENDIES every morning.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=ZzxoLN25FAw
    Hey blingbling what does it mean when a brit calls someone a Sod? is that like a lush? someone who looks like Mark. E. Smith aka Stephen Hawkings look alike
    I call people sods and sobs
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump I call people sods and sobs

r u a brit in the UK? what do they mean when they say Sod?

I don't care about your good cop; bad cop switcharoonie
    I don't knoe it's a negative connotation like calling someone a wanker or a cunt.

I guess its short for "sodomite", didn't know that

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=SOD

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Sod%20Off
    bling bling Dark Matter
    fuc off u dont noe my area
    Yup
    K
    Originally posted by bling bling fuc off u dont noe my area

Does it mean Soffy Sod like a limp blade of grass... like an old dude with a limp dick/bisquit?
Jump to Top