User Controls

Vindicktive Vinny Could Be Vindickated Again, Scientists Say.

Originally posted by vindicktive vinny im not so sure.

there had been too many times the technology that "experts" rule as evolutionary dead ends suddenly ckme back to life when someone somewhere discovered a new way to either improve their performance or reduce the cost of their production or simply a process that would make it practical.

electric cars and diesel engines were once ruled technological dead ends ….

wait for it ....

https://www.rt.com/news/581201-china-makes-weapons-breakthrough/

wait for it .....
    Chinese military scientists have reported a research breakthrough that could make it possible for Beijing to develop high-energy laser weapons that can shoot for as long as their operators desire, without interruption and without any degradation in performance.

Scientists at the National University of Defense Technology in Changsha, China, published the results of their research earlier this month in Acta Optica Sinica, a peer-reviewed Chinese journal. They claim to have developed a new cooling system that makes it possible to operate high-energy lasers “indefinitely,” without any effects from overheating.

“This is a huge breakthrough in improving the performance of high-energy laser systems,” the team said in its research paper. “High-quality beams can be produced not only in the first second, but also maintained indefinitely.”
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    yeah China has quite a history of exaggerating these things; I'd hold off on jerking yourself off until they can actually demonstrate it
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra yeah China has quite a history of exaggerating these things; I'd hold off on jerking yourself off until they can actually demonstrate it

↑ the sine waves of sour lazer
    sympathy bump

praise the lord

God is Chinese
    no thanks
    Laughable.
    ok
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny Scientists at the National University of Defense Technology in Changsha, China, published the results of their research earlier this month in Acta Optica Sinica, a peer-reviewed Chinese journal. They claim to have developed a new cooling system that makes it possible to operate high-energy lasers “indefinitely,” without any effects from overheating.

Originally posted by Donald Trump

did i tell you that i have just recently discovered peltier cooler/heater ?

now i can make a fridge out of a polisterine box with some coolin' fans, thermostat and wires and a 24v power supply.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny did i tell you that i have just recently discovered peltier cooler/heater ?

Welcome to the 19th century.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Welcome to the 19th century.

how does one aliexpress a peltier cooler in 19th century,
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny how does one aliexpress a peltier cooler in 19th century,

By camel along the silk road.
    Building a peltier cooler would be a fun exercise though for someone without a fridge, you could at least keep a couple of cans of beer in it and some butter, go for it and post the results.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Building a peltier cooler would be a fun exercise though for someone without a fridge, you could at least keep a couple of cans of beer in it and some butter, go for it and post the results.

i drink only warm beer so i can really taste them.

and other than condiments i dont really have any thing to fridge.

the only form of meat i would buy are beef patties and after seeing how much animal fat and coloring they contain by boiling them, i dont really want to eat them on a regular basis anymore.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood sympathy bump

praise the lord

God is Chinese
    i do not appreciate your atheistic bumping
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Building a peltier cooler would be a fun exercise though for someone without a fridge, you could at least keep a couple of cans of beer in it and some butter, go for it and post the results.

Just dig a hole, put a case of beer and bury it. 24hrs later it's ICE COLD from an overnight temperature drop it will chilll the beer. I can't remember if you have to live in a cold climate but I did it in the summer before and it worked perfectly fine

https://www.beeradvocate.com/community/threads/burying-your-beers.42659/
    Donald Trump Black Hole
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny did i tell you that i have just recently discovered peltier cooler/heater ?

now i can make a fridge out of a polisterine box with some coolin' fans, thermostat and wires and a 24v power supply.

You should make it composite, so it incorporates evaporative cooling elements. That's how they use to keep their tinnies cool, basically with a wet sheet. You should try to get some heatsinks also to improve efficiency. Make sure the peltier is 24v. And you probably won't need the thermostat, peltiers aren't that good that you'll have freezing.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny i drink only warm beer so i can really taste them.

and other than condiments i dont really have any thing to fridge.

the only form of meat i would buy are beef patties and after seeing how much animal fat and coloring they contain by boiling them, i dont really want to eat them on a regular basis anymore.

Translation: I'm not smart enough to build one even if following a youtube video.
Jump to Top