User Controls

scron solves the kafka

pffffffffff

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Β―\_(ツ)_/Β― it is what it is

literally me when presenting my evidence to the forum

Originally posted by mmQ Ole Miss Ellaria '99% of my posts are gifs because I'm a R.E.T.A.R.D.' Sand.

Nah she was a good lady I'm sure last I heard she had moved to Egypt to become a desert wandering nomad
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    Post something coherent.

I would have blackmailed her and given her a 20 post per day minimum to make the forum more active (if she even cared about you posting whatever this is).
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Post something coherent.

I would have blackmailed her and given her a 20 post per day minimum to make the forum more active (if she even cared about you posting whatever this is).

I am renting my friendship for $50 an hour.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 Post something coherent.

it's a video, are you fucking retarded or something?

Originally posted by Kafka I am renting my friendship for $50 an hour.

You should pay that much for people to even talk to you lol xD

That's kind of steep but I'm glad you're back. I liked you a lot more than frala. And she seems really jealous of you for some reason. She was happy thinking you killed yourself.
    Kafka sweaty
    Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ› it's a video, are you fucking retarded or something?

I can see that. Wtf does it mean in 3 sentences or less?

I think it only makes sense to you because of your meth psychosis.
    Originally posted by Cowboy2013 I can see that. Wtf does it mean in 3 sentences or less?

I think it only makes sense to you because of your meth psychosis.

i figure out who is behind the kafka alt using stylometry
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ› i figure out who is behind the kafka alt using stylometry

METH TWEAKER DUMB DUMB IDIOT BRAIN SCHIZO STIMULANT PSYCHOSIS SMH

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't."

is scronny schizo or is reality just fucking weird because it has no obligation to sound believable?
    yeah stylometry is just fiction fuys they don't acrtually use that in real life, it's just tv fake bullshit. I'm a retard and don't know anything

Originally posted by Haxxor FIFY πŸ‘πŸΌ

He can’t reach his willy anymore X-Large FUPA
    Originally posted by Haxxor FIFY πŸ‘πŸΌ
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    Originally posted by Meikai METH TWEAKER DUMB DUMB IDIOT BRAIN SCHIZO STIMULANT PSYCHOSIS SMH

"Truth is stranger than fiction, but it is because Fiction is obliged to stick to possibilities; Truth isn't."

is scronny schizo or is reality just fucking weird because it has no obligation to sound believable?

spoken like someone who takes scron peepee in the butt
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    schizophrenia is an std
    scron transmited disease.
    Originally posted by aldra schizophrenia is an std

sylometry analysis is not that skitzo. One persons writings and isiosynrasies match another person with a very low likelyhood of it being anyone else

like if someone on an alt came here and said they never heard of this place and called us derpadews./ If you say WELL HE SAID DERPADEW GUSY
    EXCUSE ME SIR BUT YOU MAY BE SUFFERING FROM SKITZOPHRENIA

Occams razor, maybe you are all just retarded and i'm on ANOTHER LEVEL the FUCKING UNABOMBER
    UNCLE TED HIS BROTHER TURNED HIM IN BECAUSE HE SAID "oh THATS MY BROTHER" like can you people not read??? you all retarded???

What are teh chances the same 3 people have made the same spelling mistakes since 2018 on this forum and continue to do it, leaving like a massive bread trail. Nah you're right this sounds insane... Blue meth... chicken man.. I otta be wearing a tinfoil hat

except theres one thing

what are my prints doing on haxxors profile

Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood

now bend over and bleat for me

what they said ^
    Either you are all too stupid to understand what's going on, or you are in on it. I'm gonna just assume you are ALL in on it and become the next wozny/2k1 but instead this will be my hill

one day, one of you will have some unfunny alt follow you around for months, maybe years and you might start to notice and wonder why and go digging and when you find the truth and say "SCRON SCRON OMG YOU WILL NEVER GUESS WHO I FOUND MAKING THE SAME IDIOSYNCRATIC OBVIOUS SPELLING ERRORS" and i'll whisper.....

Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood None of you are free from sin. You're all in on it, and I'm not schizo.

FIFY πŸ‘πŸ½
    Originally posted by β˜†$Pβ‚³C3πŸπŸŒŸπŸ‘πŸ‘ŒπŸ»κ’°βŒβ– Ο‰β– κ’±πŸ‘πŸΏπŸͺ$H33PπŸ‘πŸŒ› i figure out who is behind the kafka alt using stylometry

Why don't you message her and ask her to go with you to a renaissance fair or something?
    Bradley Black Hole

ARE YOU REALLY BACK? KAFKA I MISSED YOU! I fully believe you killed yourself.

I know you are suspicious of anything nice I say being genuine. I really legitimately am happy to know you're still around and okay, you dumb bitch. I'm actually happy IRL knowing you're back and well. :)
Jump to Top