User Controls

Who are you guys, really?

What are you people gonna do next?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    I'm going to be the first black female president.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    im going to fap to everyones avatars
    Originally posted by infinityshock im going to fap to everyones avatars

You like the Dobbs, Don't you
    SickBoy Yung Blood
    I'm a gay lesbo transgender man from Canada..... no wait that's 888.
    I'm going to go to bed soon, then get up soon and drive to the airport before the other drivers do. sitting in queue for the first people arriving.. usually India. Many live in Fremont, nice people, decent fair.

I'll probably end up with a Burlingame as usual because some piece of shit hacked into Uber and steals all the long fairs for him/her and friends. Third party luls.

I need a real Job. I might apply at salesforce for a sales job. hopefully I can learn coding and work in design.

Cnl Sanders made it big at age 53. I'm only 51. it could happen.
    Originally posted by SickBoy I'm a gay lesbo transgender man from Canada….. no wait that's 888.

The Roland 302 is a starter
    You should have this.. THUMP THUMP

aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by SickBoy I'm a gay lesbo transgender man from Canada….. no wait that's 888.

isn't he a gargoyle that bangs negresses
    I'm glad this forum exist.

or do I
    I'm gonna do some tech and TENDIES.
    I am a different version of everyone in this thread.
    So you're an altdra?.
    Basically. But I'm glad that now in am an mkalter in myself. You can do it right now
    Originally posted by Rhymin Hymen Basically.

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 You like the Dobbs, Don't you

I have no idea what that is...but I'm sure I have no objections to sticking my stick into it.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump So you're an altdra?.

Originally posted by Rhymin Hymen Basically. But I'm glad that now in am an mkalter in myself. You can do it right now

Originally posted by infinityshock I have no idea what that is…but I'm sure I have no objections to sticking my stick into it.

you don't dick the dobbs.. the dobbs dicks you and everyone with in 100 yards of you.
    cerakote African Astronaut
    im going to be the first person to stay up for a year straight with the assistance of unsafe amounts of stimulants and stem cell biogenesis so i never need to sleep
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump
    So you're an altdra?.

Originally posted by Rhymin Hymen
    Basically. But I'm glad that now in am an mkalter in myself. You can do it right now

Originally posted by cerakote im going to be the first person to stay up for a year straight with the assistance of unsafe amounts of stimulants and stem cell biogenesis so i never need to sleep

http://creepypasta.wikia.com/wiki/The_Russian_Sleep_Experiment
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top