User Controls

Anyone ever dealt with prudes?

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    And no im not using this as a duragotry slur about a girl that wants to be discriminating or doesn't want to fuck me, im that way myself despite what some of you guys think. I don't have sex with every girl I meet thats willing to have sex with me.

But I've had some girls that want to talk for 55 weeks and get to know me, and attraction between me and other girls happens instantly, interest waynes as you just talk to someone about the weather for days..

like what are you the weather woman? but i have some girls say how want to get to know me but are satisfied with small talk over text and wont even pick up there phone just so i can say hey whats up real quick and hear her voice. voice to voice. Any relationship i've ever had that lasted more than a few days to years happened with up meeting up and feeling a magnetic attraction towards eachother. So when a girl says she won't fuck me for awhile i think she's just full of it.

There was one girl where I hung out with for awhile and she even took me out to dinner to get saki and sushi and would sleep over at my house, yet she would wear basketball shorts to bed with a shirt while i was just wearing boxers and not even trying to be sexual, just trying to cuddle up , because why else would she be spending the night?

And whats weird about it is all these girls are nerdy girls with glasses. And I don't even always act like a dick, im mostly normal most the time.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    given your level of moral degeneracy I think you'd be hard-pressed to find someone who's not a 'prude'
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra given your level of moral degeneracy I think you'd be hard-pressed to find someone who's not a 'prude'

uh not really.. i actually have game and match up with girls that are on the same level..
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I don't have sex with every girl I meet thats willing to have sex with me.

im mostly normal most the time.

HAHAHAHA
    I'm not a sexual pervert, i just like to have sex with girls that are similar in nature to me, that are uninhibited. I have confidence in my sexuality and my organs.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm not a sexual pervert,

I have confidence in my sexuality and my organs.

HAHAHAHAHA

I don't know why but your autism seems pretty funny tonight.
    Originally posted by Dargo HAHAHAHAHA

I don't know why but your autism seems pretty funny tonight.

uh because im drinking and know what im doing? im not autistic i have bi=polar d/o
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby uh because im drinking and know what im doing?

Getting ready to fuck another 10 ton swamp donkey?
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby im not autistic i have bi=polar d/o

Sweetie, I think you have E: All of the above.
    Originally posted by Dargo Getting ready to fuck another 10 ton swamp donkey?

ive never done that, fuck you i hate you
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby fuck you i hate you

Good. The feeling is mutual (#^.^#)
    I bet all of you are members of the Bohemian Grove and have special passes. not as the rich elitist, but just the male whores who get bent over next to redwood trees and fucked!
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 I bet all of you are members of the Bohemian Grove and have special passes. not as the rich elitist, but just the male whores who get bent over next to redwood trees and fucked!

So this is what the Christian mind dreams about.
    Originally posted by Dargo So this is what the Christian mind dreams about.

No.. Extrapolates with all of the other nonsensical material around this place

Just a Hunch Hunch-What What-Buh Bo. It's not unchristian of me to know what the snake is about.
    Ehhhhhhhahhhhhhhh everyone and everything is a prude these days. I don't even try anymore.
    Originally posted by SCronaldo_J_Trump Ehhhhhhhahhhhhhhh everyone and everything is a prude these days. I don't even try anymore.

i guess you're right, most straight guys would be considered prudes to bill the cat because he can't possibly imagine that not everyone gay like him
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby i guess you're right, most straight guys would be considered prudes to bill the cat because he can't possibly imagine that not everyone gay like him

you wouldnt know a straight guy if he crammed his dick up your faggot ass.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by infinityshock you wouldnt know a straight guy if he crammed his dick up your faggot ass.

this is an incredibly confusing statement
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by aldra this is an incredibly confusing statement

a lot of guys like bill the cat think they are straight if the are the ones doing the fucking in the homosexual sex. It's like a prison thing. I'm sure bill the cat makes his butt bois put on wigs
    bill is such a legitimate gay.

it reminds me of this time i was in the military and some guy was talking about how he bets we all feel like faggots for going running in tennis shoes as opposed to boots. like wtf, are you really that insecure about your sexuality that you cant even wear running shoes without your sexuality being compromised? thats the kind of person bill is
Jump to Top