User Controls

I'm Back

Hewfil1 Houston
    Well guys, after spending a nice long bid in prison, I am BACK. So how's everyone been, I'm way out of the loop and was half-expecting this site to already be shut down.
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    I just got out too. How long you do?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Thugs!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    Originally posted by Hewfil1 Well guys, after spending a nice long bid in prison, I am BACK. So how's everyone been, I'm way out of the loop and was half-expecting this site to already be shut down.

what did you go to prison for?
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    inb4 public masturbation
    Originally posted by aldra inb4 public masturbation

he's probably a tosser, but you don't go to prison for that
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby a tosser,

Word of the week Mr. Craighead ?
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    didnt even know you left.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Hewfil1 Well guys, after spending a nice long bid in prison, I am BACK. So how's everyone been, I'm way out of the loop and was half-expecting this site to already be shut down.

how many times were you gang raped in the shower...and how much honeybuns and tuna for me to get a turn on your well used ass...

Hahaha at first I read your post as "I'm Black".

Welcome back though. We'd all love to hear some prison stories.
    Originally posted by mmQ Word of the week Mr. Craighead ?

you are a swapper!
    Originally posted by Dargo Hahaha at first I read your post as "I'm Black".

Welcome back though. We'd all love to hear some prison stories.

he won't tell them
    Hewfil1 Houston
    Originally posted by NARCassist I just got out too. How long you do?

Too damn long.

Originally posted by Bill Krozby what did you go to prison for?

Can't say the charges yet, still in legal limbo. Three Felony Class Ones, two Misdemeanor Class Three, and a Misdemeanor Class Two.

Originally posted by infinityshock how many times were you gang raped in the shower…and how much honeybuns and tuna for me to get a turn on your well used ass…

Zero. Not group showers in this one. However I was stuck in a block with the child touchers and abusers. Despite my crime not being of any relativity to that type of stuff. And Honeybuns, $1.10 on commisary, Tuna, $4.75 so.... I'd say about five of each.

Originally posted by Dargo Welcome back though. We'd all love to hear some prison stories.

Give it until after the 29th, and you got it.
    Hewfil1 Houston
    Originally posted by aldra inb4 public masturbation

No, but some guys in the SMU (Medical lockup 24/7 video monitoring and lights on) do that shit. They also eat their own shit, throw it, etc.
    I'm front.
Jump to Top