User Controls

Art inspired by many binges megathread

Dissociator African Astronaut
    Post urs
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    Kids i date make better drawings than you fuck face.
    "Many binges"

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink

Originally posted by Sophie Kids i date make better drawings than you fuck face.

says the idiot that ask other guys to buy him a cam because he won't show his ugly face
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby says the idiot that ask other guys to buy him a cam because he won't show his ugly face

I'm working on your home address, last name and social security number Douglass.

Austin Texas

(+1)512-945-6786
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^pussy, that's all you can do is repost the same info over and over again.
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^pussy, that's all you can do is repost the same info over and over again.

It's funny because it's your PI.
    Originally posted by Dargo It's funny because it's your PI.

not really, my pi has been put out many times by pi jedis
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby not really, my pi has been put out many times by pi jedis

Feel free to make any corrections or additions then.
    Originally posted by Dargo Feel free to make any corrections or additions then.

to what?
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby to what?

post pics of you masturbating with large objects crammed into your vagina
    Originally posted by Sophie Kids i date make better drawings than you fuck face.

you talk about how you don't like people shit posting in your threads, yet you do it to other people for calling you out for being a pedophile, you're a pussy
    Originally posted by infinityshock post pics of you masturbating with large objects crammed into your vagina

sorry I don't have a pussy, just a bigger dick than you and I don't like to entertain faggots
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby sorry I don't have a pussy, just a bigger dick than you and I don't like to entertain faggots

you have literally posted that youve sold your sexual services to other males...
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby you talk about how you don't like people shit posting in your threads, yet you do it to other people for calling you out for being a pedophile, you're a pussy

And you seem the picture of serenity.
    Originally posted by infinityshock you have literally posted that youve sold your sexual services to other males…

nope, just because you like to fantasize about having sex with me, doesn't make your fantasy true.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby nope, just because you like to fantasize about having sex with me, doesn't make your fantasy true.

that is a flat out lie. i mean...the part you denying my accusations. the part where i fantasize about raping you...thats true.
    Originally posted by Sophie And you seem the picture of serenity.

likewise
Jump to Top