User Controls

Totalled the bimmer

Malice Naturally Camouflaged
    Thanks clonazepam.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Malice Thanks clonazepam.

Nice
    Who wants to guess why I was absent beginning the day 135mg of clonazepam powder was delivered? Oh no, actually I just didn't post here, but did make a post on Reddit. So it was a one week disappearance from online.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    benzos are for fuck ups, when I was 18 I had a script for klonies and stole exactly 2k in cash from someones car and I never do stuff like that. Ent up "hiding" and walking out and tackled by a pig. I was almost home lol.

So did you go to jail?
    Oh, and I also tried poppy seed tea recently. Made a 50g batch after coming home late last night and I was definitely nodding. First time really experiencing and opioid. I love the taste. These batches from Sincerely Nuts (free Amazon Prime shipping) are great.

And clonazolam isn't even that strong. I can take 1mg without a problem. The thought of blacking out from two is ridiculous, I use multiple doses a day.

Poppy seed tea while on clonazolam certainly is playing with fire if not done properly.

Oh, I went to CVS and got a Narcan kit for free, no prescription required. You get two 4mg nasal sprays that are really simple to use.

Also broke my ashcatcher on clonazolam somehow. I suppose it's kind of a right of passage. That was a great piece, really easy to clean, but I did look through some smoke/head shops on Mission St (Dispensaries are concentrated in that area) and found a nice bowl and honeycomb percolator ash catcher for a good price. There was also a peyote pillar ash catcher, shame we can't sample them. Bought a cool mini torch lighter as well and some butane.

While walking I learned about a new dispensary I had never heard about. Opened late 2016. Medithrive: http://medithrive.com/

They had a nice goodie bag for new customers, think I received 20% off, the most efficient rolling papers I've seen (strips to make enhancements included) and a free gram, with another free one if I spend over $50 next purchase. Also bought some Terra blueberry milk chocolate coated balls, only 5 mg each for accurate low dosage. Oh, looks like they have free delivery in SF as well. What I particularly liked was the AC/DC for only $65 a quarter. Crystalline CBD as well for a fair price. Flowers and concentrates other than vape pens are unfortunately uncommon. Synergy Wellness is regarded as the best source, but their prices are way too high.

Heading over to Purple Star it was Emerald Kush OG flowers and a gram of Tahoe OG and OG Kush wax for $20 each. That OG kush is still a classic indica.

I also went to Thrift Town and bought a nifty tasteful sports jacket/blazer. God my previous sweater was so worn out, I should have replaced it long ago. I just threw it away after changing. Blazers are the epitome of casual class, a man needs a good blazer, you just feel so much better than people wearing hoodies and North Face gear.

Also, this guy tried to scam me and I fortunately I have enough data and pictures/video to fuck him over. Filed a report at the police station and they seemed to take it pretty seriously, took about an hour. The police woman also gave me her email and told me to send anything I had recorded, which I did.

Fortunately clonazepam is about the perfect functional anxiolytic for me and being in situations like that has the opposite effect on me that it has on most people, everything improves. I want to fuck him over as much as possible for pissing me off.

Life continues to be devoid of meaning.

Post last edited by Malice at 2017-03-06T03:50:55.548223+00:00
    ^what a tosser
    i have a feeling you're about to become a junkie
    Originally posted by greenplastic i have a feeling you're about to become a junkie

lol me? I used to be one.
    no not you, malice. i know you used to do a bunch of shit
    Originally posted by greenplastic no not you, malice. i know you used to do a bunch of shit

oh lol k
    infinityshock Black Hole

Originally posted by Bill Krozby lol me? I used to be one.

how much would you charge me to suck my dick...
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    MARISU-KUN!!! Missed ya bro.
    Originally posted by infinityshock how much would you charge me to suck my dick…

I would never suck you're dick because I'm not homosexual, though I'm pretty sure you would solicit me for my wang because its bigger than yours and with your old age you have a hard time bending over and sucking yourself off.

you have to resort to prostitutes and thinking about me while you do them to get your jimmies off.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I would never suck you're dick because I'm not homosexual, though I'm pretty sure you would solicit me for my wang because its bigger than yours and with your old age you have a hard time bending over and sucking yourself off.

you have to resort to prostitutes and thinking about me while you do them to get your jimmies off.

c'mon...im trying to help a nigga out. you know you could use the funds to help finance your STD treatments. its that ass of yours that looks like it could belong to a young girl.

i guarantee my flexibility exceeds yours

i dont need to bend over to suck myself off.
    kpin + beer is a good combo
    cerakote African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Malice Thanks clonazepam.

i deleted my passenger side mirror with a stopsign while driving on xanax

h-haha
    I killed an infant and its young mother doing the same
    mfw dad actually hit and killed a mother and her child

he didnt get charged because she ran out into the middle of the road and it was at nighr
    your dad sounds like a cool guy whats his email./
    cash4maymays@aol.gov
Jump to Top