User Controls

My pants are down the sky is metallic blue

kroz weak whyte, frothy cuck, and former twink
    My cock is out and the people that run the UN
    should never be allowed to run a lemonade stand
    the space between a blink and a tear, you're someone that will always be near.

The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Don't let this distract you from the fact that Bill Krozby impregnated the Pillsbury Doughboy, then left when she had a bun in the oven, leaving his daughter without a father.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    ^the butthurt never ends
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    someone should send grimes the new url
    Originally posted by aldra someone should send grimes the new url

she has it, she's cheezburgers on here.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    Is that fresno?
    Originally posted by Lanny Is that fresno?

Santa clara
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^the butthurt never ends

Says the faggot who shitposts in every single thread I make like I ran over his dog, lel.
    Originally posted by Captain Falcon Says the faggot who shitposts in every single thread I make like I ran over his dog, lel.

fake news
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby ^the butthurt never ends

if youd convince your male suitors to use lube or more gentle penetration techniques your asshole would be suffering so much
    Originally posted by infinityshock if youd convince your male suitors to use lube or more gentle penetration techniques your asshole would be suffering so much

doesn't even make since
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby doesn't even make since

since you got your asshole ruined from so many men cramming assorted foreign objects up in there that now its only use is the grand-prize winning contestant in a grand canyon impersonation contest?

since youre a faggot whos only redeeming quality is to give niggers somewhere to release their pent up sexual energies?

since...(i could do this all night)
    Originally posted by infinityshock since you got your asshole ruined from so many men cramming assorted foreign objects up in there that now its only use is the grand-prize winning contestant in a grand canyon impersonation contest?

since youre a faggot whos only redeeming quality is to give niggers somewhere to release their pent up sexual energies?

since…(i could do this all night)

I'm sure you could because you're gross as hell
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby she has it, she's cheezburgers on here.

that's a shame. her shitposting quotient is really letting the team down here
    Originally posted by aldra that's a shame. her shitposting quotient is really letting the team down here

not for me, she already has a new alt
    i seriously think one day bills just gonna have a mental breakdown and admit that he really just wants to get brutalized by like 10 black dudes and then go do it
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby My cock is out and the people that run the UN
    should never be allowed to run a lemonade stand
    the space between a blink and a tear, you're someone that will always be near.

you posted a video of a nigger chasing down a faggot on a bike...

and you dont recognize the meaning of this in relation to your own psyche...
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by greenplastic i seriously think one day bills just gonna have a mental breakdown and admit that he really just wants to get brutalized by like 10 black dudes and then go do it

stop fantasizing about your nigger dick finally getting some use other than getting stuffed into unsuspecting barnyard animals.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Bill Krozby I'm sure you could because you're gross as hell

said the faggot who has literally publicly admitted to selling his sexual services to older men...
Jump to Top