User Controls

Lauren Boebert is now a single GILF

frala Avant garde shartist
    Early on in their relationship, her husband got drunk and confused his balls for bowling balls, exposing himself at a bowling alley. She was able to look past this honest mistake, however, unfortunately, could not get over the destruction of a neighbor's mailbox in 2022.

https://www.businessinsider.com/lauren-boebert-husband-kids-relationship-timeline-photos#january-2004-jayson-boebert-was-arrested-and-charged-with-public-indecency-and-lewd-exposure-after-exposing-his-penis-at-a-bowling-alley-2

Time to shoot your shot fellas.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    she is a smoke show
    How do you feel about grandmas Poleket?
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by frala How do you feel about grandmas Poleket?

mommy milkies
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    folx
    I guess she's not a very dependable
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    Originally posted by frala How do you feel about grandmas Poleket?

granny's with 45 million dollas that look as good as she does make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 I guess she's not a very dependable

yeah he just sounds like a fun guy
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    She's way too cringe for me. But I knew of this nurse/e-hoe on reddit that looked like her and got in trouble for walking around an airport with her cousin recording her flashing her buttplug.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    If I ever went to that hospital I would have sued tf out of them and used videos of her pissing on the floor and sticking stuff up her ass in court.

That's why I say, it could be a lot worse than Candy smoking blunts and cramming tacos in her gullet.
    I'd slide it one and then move on.
    Originally posted by POLECAT granny's with 45 million dollas that look as good as she does make me feel all warm and fuzzy inside

Wowowowowow I cannot believe my eyes
    jerryb African Astronaut
    With that kind of money Polecat could upgrade to a two story doublewide and hire Rick a 24/7 nurse, but she will have to learn to keep Polecats fire burning during the winter.

Just messing with ya Polecat, your a good dude taking care of your friend.
    Poletit has always had a strict cutoff. He’s gotten soft in his old age.
    jerryb African Astronaut
    Us oldjes go either ornery asshole or real soft. I've became a softy over the last couple years.
    Kristi Nome,
    Bobert,
    both make my willy grow

there was a woman down the road well past the cutoff that had me interested until I painted her house and got to know her.

she's a ditzy 50 something dead head, vegetarian kinda chubby but cool as fuk.
    however while painting her house she showed signs that I knew were going to cause issues in any relationship with THE POLECAT.
    So I stopped thinking about it
    You know you're getting old when you think about possible relationships issues rather than dat pussy riding your face.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson You know you're getting old when you think about possible relationships issues rather than dat pussy riding your face.

You eat pussy ?!?

What a finoche!!
Jump to Top