User Controls

Terms and conditionings

I would like to basically make a eula for the site. If I did you would implement it. I don't know programming yet but I know how to write a little.
    Eulauelauel
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    By signing up for this online service the user(Hereafter to be referred to as the shitposter) and the administration(Hereafter to be referred to as Lanny) agree to the terms and conditions set forth in this document.

License
    niggasin.space Ltd.

Grants you a revocable, non­exclusive, non­transferable, limited license to use, niggasin.space solely for your personal, non­commercial purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.

Term and Termination
    This Agreement shall remain in effect until terminated by the shitposter or Lanny.

Lanny may, in his sole discretion, at any time and for any or no reason, suspend or terminate this Agreement with or without prior notice.
    This Agreement will terminate immediately, without prior notice from Lanny, in the event that you fail to comply with any provision of this Agreement. You may also terminate this Agreement by deleting your account and all alts thereof from the face of the interwebs.

Upon termination of this Agreement, you shall cease all use of niggasin.space.

Severability
    If any provision of this Agreement is held to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted to accomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possible under applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full force and effect.

Amendments to this Agreement
    Lanny reserves the right, at his sole discretion, to modify or replace this Agreement at any time. If a revision is material we will provide at least 5 minutes notice prior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change will be determined at Lanny's sole discretion.

DONE! I am basically a lawyer.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support
    May want to ad a "Limitations of Liability" clause there.
    put a loophole that legally allows us to harvest your organs.
    Lanny Bird of Courage
    I like it although I'm concerned about what this clause:

Originally posted by Sophie Grants you a revocable, non­exclusive, non­transferable, limited license to use, niggasin.space solely for your personal, non­commercial purposes strictly in accordance with the terms of this Agreement.

entails for shitfucker industries
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
Jump to Top