User Controls

Am I the only one who still posts on this forum?

This is unbelievable.
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]
    I've been shit posting two nights in a row.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Follow the instructions and and and and and and then you can see the attached file is attached .

Foodball!
    the totse legacy has genuinely become an important part of my daily life, even though im a late comer. this forum is so infectious and i have no idea why. i got drawn in to zoklet in 2012 when i was 14 because id be researching how to get high on paint thinner or some shit and id find a thread on zok and almost every post would make me lol hard.
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Dude I'm taking one of those shits that's literally offensive to myself, like if I walked in a public bathroom and smelled someone shitting the same that I am I would have to audibly yell to them a 'Jesus fucking Christ man how the hell is it even possible to produce that smell?" I've never experienced it. So sour and rancid even the dung beetles are cringing and scurrying away. Goodness gracious!
    would you eat a shit log for 5 oxy 80s?
    Originally posted by mmQ Dude I'm taking one of those shits that's literally offensive to myself, like if I walked in a public bathroom and smelled someone shitting the same that I am I would have to audibly yell to them a 'Jesus fucking Christ man how the hell is it even possible to produce that smell?" I've never experienced it. So sour and rancid even the dung beetles are cringing and scurrying away. Goodness gracious!

I don't give a shit.
    Wrong quote, Actro.
    Originally posted by puffy butts would you eat a shit log for 5 oxy 80s?

its a hard choice, i wont be surprised if nobody answers this
    AngryOnion Big Wig [the nightly self-effacing broadsheet]

Thats like just wrong man.
    Sophie Pedophile Tech Support

I wouldn't eat a shit log for 500 OC 80s
    Originally posted by Sophie I wouldn't eat a shit log for 500 OC 80s

when youre in the middle of a fentanyl withdrawal would you reconsider?
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    If your gag reflex would allow you to eat even one or two bites of a shit log I might just say were destined to do it.
    Originally posted by puffy butts when youre in the middle of a fentanyl withdrawal would you reconsider?

No. I had the option to sell all my property and buy heroin when i was in fentanyl withdrawal, yet here i am same old property, and some new.
    ^ Did you commit a robbery/burglary?
    youre a good writer can you write a passage on the depths of opiod dependency/withdrawal. they're a dime of dozen but inherently interesting to read.
    Originally posted by Actor ^ Did you commit a robbery/burglary?

No i was too fucking sick to even get out of bed, i was just laying there in the worst pain ever spasming like a mongolroy.
    Originally posted by puffy butts youre a good writer can you write a passage on the depths of opiod dependency/withdrawal. they're a dime of dozen but inherently interesting to read.

I would but i am also notoriously lazy.
    Originally posted by Sophie notoriously lazy.

do you know who you're saying this to? gotta pay your respects

do you sit in a stupor listening to the same song over and over for hours? get on my level
    mmQ Lisa Turtle
    Originally posted by puffy butts do you know who you're saying this to? gotta pay your respects

do you sit in a stupor listening to the same song over and over for hours? get on my level

Do you sit in a stupor not listening to any music because you're too lazy to turn something on? GOML
Jump to Top