User Controls

You deserve to be heard. They’re here to listen.

Haxxor Space Nigga
    signs you are becoming obsessed with somebody…..

Whatever you think about, you connect it with him or her, everyone is him/her

You are inclined to do things to attract his/her attention, threads, posts

You unconsciously observe his/her every action

You tend to bring up him/her over and over again

Take responsibility for your obsession. At the end, it's your time and energy that your spending. It's your choice on what to focus. Get help.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    You are definitely obsessed and need mental health help or suicide lmrao
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Triggered, snowflake?

how long did OP spent on gathering and handling the likeness of scron.
    frala Avant garde shartist
    Originally posted by Haxxor signs you are becoming obsessed with somebody…..

Spend too much time making them look like Zoltar in your profile pic
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    at least when infinityshock and speedy parker had a bitch fight the memes were actually funny. BILLY GOAT lmrao this is just sad and says way too much about this persons mental health

yikes and cringe i'm being stalkered by a grandma who can't meme xD
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by frala Spend too much time making them look like Zoltar in your profile pic

Actually I thought I was being quite generous giving him false teeth 😬
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by Infinityshockrates I am definitely obsessed and need mental health help or suicide

You gotta get more alts in here commenting is all. Maybe see if your friend Alaria will comment 🤔 or Elaria will help.
    literally following me around for years

Originally posted by EllariaSand 300+

Fucking idiot

https://www.scienceabc.com/humans/who-are-some-of-the-people-with-the-highest-iq.html

The highest IQ ever recorded is of William James Sidis with an IQ score between 250-300. At the age of 5, he could use a typewriter and had learnt to speak Latin, Greek, Russian, French, German and Hebrew. He was denied admission to Harvard at the age of 6 because he was called too emotionally immature. Later, at age 11, they were forced to admit him, after which he gave his well-received first lecture on 4-dimensional physics…..

List of people with the highest IQ score ever recorded (in ascending order)
    Stephen Hawking (IQ score – 160)
    Albert Einstein (IQ score – 160 – 190)
    Judit Polgar (IQ score – 170)
    Philip Emeagwali (IQ score – 190)
    Garry Kasparov (IQ score – 194)
    Christopher Michael Langan (IQ score – 190 – 210)
    Edith Stern (IQ score – 200+)
    Kim Ung-Yong (IQ score – 210)
    Christopher Hirata (IQ score – 225)
    Marilyn Vos Savant (IQ score – 228)
    Terence Tao (IQ score – 225 – 230)
    William James Sidis (IQ score – 250-300)

Forgive my laughter…….but these don’t exactly look like the “thoughts” an individual with a “confirmed IQ of over 300” ..

And niggas wonder why I post stupid gifs and treat this place and 90% of its inhabitants like fucking joke it is…….LMFAO

Originally posted by EllariaSand You probably went crying to Lanny and reported him as well….what a fucking pussy ass bitch you are

Don’t make him cry guys…..or he’ll tell on you

Pathetic Pussy

Originally posted by itybit I sure hope not Ellaria, it'd be nice if that mess died along with DH

*jerk off gester* go write another wall of text ya stalker freak
    MUH KORBYYNN HURRR
    Originally posted by stl1 Ellaria is so ugly…

1.You're so ugly, when you walk into the bank they turn off the cameras.
    2.If ugliness were bricks, you would be the Great Wall Of China.
    3.You're so ugly, you went to a haunted house and came out with an application.
    4.If ugliness was a crime, you'd get the electric chair.
    5.You were so ugly at birth, your parents named you Shit Happens.
    6.You're so ugly, your mate won't have to worry about birth control… your face will do just fine.
    7.You're so ugly, you could model for death threats.
    8.You're so ugly, when you were born they put tinted windows on your incubator.
    9.You're so ugly, you have to sneak up on your mirror.
    10.You're so ugly, when you look in the mirror your reflection turns to stone.
    11.You're so ugly, when you sit in the sand the cats try to bury you.
    12.You're so ugly, your doctor is a vet.
    13.You're so ugly, when you were born the doctor took one look at you and slapped your parents.
    14.You're so ugly, you stuck your head out of the car window and got arressted for mooning.
    15.You're so ugly, your pet name is Scooby-Doo.
    16.Your girl is so ugly, you gave her a hickey and got a mouthful of fur.
    17.You're so ugly, you have to Trick or Treat by phone.
    18.You're so ugly, when your mother went into labor your father went into shock.
    19.You're so ugly, everytime your mother looks at you she says to herself, "Damn, I should've just given head."
    20.I know why you look like a horse, because I saw your mother grazing in the field.
    21.You're so ugly, when we play peek-a-boo - first I peeked, then I booed.
    22.You're so ugly, you can sink your face in dough and make monster cookies.
    23.You're so ugly, they call you Taco Bell - when people see you they run for the border.
    24.You're so ugly, you make onions cry.
    25.You're so ugly, the tide wouldn't bring you in.
    26.You're so ugly, I took you to see the zookeeper and he said, "Thanks for bringing him back."
    27.You're so ugly, you mother had to get drunk before she breast fed you.
    28.You're so ugly, you went to a freak show and got a permanent job.
    29.You're so ugly, the police sketch artists are afraid to draw you.
    30.You're so ugly, when you get sick they call the vet.
    31.You're so ugly, you make blind kids cry.
    32.You're so ugly, farmers use your picture as a scarecrow.
    33.You're so ugly, everytime you go out you get chased by the dogcatcher.
    34.You're so ugly, when you jerk off your hand tries to fall asleep.
    35.You're so ugly, you can't hail a bus.
    36.You're so ugly, they call you Moses because every time you step the water parts.
    37.You're so ugly, you give Freddy Krugger nightmares.
    38.You're so ugly, they let you park in handicapped spaces.
    39.You're so ugly, when you threw a boomerang it didn't come back.
    40.You're so ugly, when you went to the zoo they refused to let you out.
    41.You're so ugly, you can't get a date off the calendar.
    42.You're so ugly, when your mother went into labor the doctors went on strike.
    43.You're so ugly, your last name is Link and your first is Missing.
    44.You're so ugly, when you undress, your dates always say "Oh, please, put your clothes back on!"
    45.You're so ugly, people put your picture in their car window as an anti-theft device.

kek!

Originally posted by Haxxor Maybe see if your friend Alaria will comment 🤔 or Elaria will help.

Nice job trying to cover your tracks but you are one sloppy whore and left your PI all over dh too I bet. Just a matter of time now. Hey does anyone remember elarias old username???
    Originally posted by That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm

Lmfao
    jesus christ does this woman ever shut the fuck up?
    Child help me Jesus I know you did not go and drag up Corbin from the depths of hell
    I DoN'T KNOW WHO ANY OF THESE PEOPLE ARE LMAO xD

Is this like a DH thing to randomly stalk people and make unfunny memes and the same insults for years and years until the person gets so bored of responding that they stop and then it's just on to the next random person.

Like if I just said nothing I wonder how long until it circled back to me, because if you check haxxors posts it's the same people over and over and over for fucking years
    wellhung, grills, wariat, kafka. I can see a pattern in the target selection, people that aren't going to have a lot of defenders on their side because they piss people off

How fucking old is this person lmao???? I heard about this mentality IN SCHOOL WHEN I WAS LIKE 10 YEARS OLD but by then we already had much better ways of tormenting people... This is like shit from 2008 and I bet they have been doing it this entire time thinking they are hot shit EPIC MAKING PEOPLE UPSET AND CRY ONLINE... lol... nobody even says "triggered" or "Umad" anymore that's like a relic of the past

is elaria a milf or a gmilf??? I'm being "trolled" by fucking dinosaurs over here.

please someone tell me her DH username or ONE OF THEM LMAO i'm sure there are a few. Is Elaria Sand from texas? I am seeing a lot of unfunny memes from a person that seems to be from Texas.

I'm not sure which community of pathetic faggots is more insufferable, dh or totse. I seem to upset certain idiots from both camps quite easily lmrao

Originally posted by That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm Hey does anyone remember elarias old username???

I'm gonna keep digging up your old skeletons until I get a name folx! I'm scraping the entire DH archive

wow it seems like the people in charge of the dating profile side of DH just willingly sold all your data to 100 companies. Would be a shame if one of those companies ever got hacked and that list of PI was floating around somewhere but i'm sure you oldjes know enough how to not leave a breadcrumb online right???

LOL CUPOCHEER PLEASE CAN WE BRING HER BACK AND TRADe?? what a legend lmrao why does cup have like 10,000 posts in every thread????

You people are TOO MUCH xD

Bradley Black Hole
    Haxxors best thread.
    Originally posted by Bradley Haxxors best thread.

but when I repeat myself everyone gets upset? Simp alert! oh man you must be pretty upset that I exposed you too. All the simps seem to gather around this "queen bitch" of unfunny memes and failed trolling

It's even funnier that you defend a person that considered you nothing more than another target not long ago, but of course you are too stupid to see when someone is manipulating you. Dumb faggot, simp harder

Originally posted by Haxxor Check your facts meth maggot, the only one obsessed with that cum dumpster skank here is you ya braindead simp SYSHEEESH

Originally posted by Bradley Ya and cause gayness most gay ppl have been on meds

you are both faggots that belong on DH with the other mouthbreathers. Go shit up another forum, nobody thinks your funny and if they do they are as big of faggots as you two deranged losers

Originally posted by Bradley Lol @ Kafka thinking this was a bombshell to drop about me ON THIS SITE FFS.

What a dumb retarded bitch.

Originally posted by Haxxor

😆 promises promises

imagine thinking some 50 year old woman obsessed with random drug addicts is cool
    muh corbyn!!!! have fun doing this for 10+ years like OP yeah they are so cool making literally HUNDREDS of memes about people that don't even remember them a week later

but of course I'm the one thats obsessed riiiiiiiiiiiiiight xD

despite this thread being nothing but a person displaying their mental health failings and love obsession with me it's still better than anything you have posted all year

you are actually stupider than most DH'ers if you fall for any of this obvious shit, you and jigga.... the two biggest sheep, simps. Both gay as fuck, get a life.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    BAHHHHHHHHH
    Haxxor Space Nigga

That it is 🎉🎉
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm I DoN'T KNOW WHO ANY OF THESE PEOPLE ARE LMAO xD

I'm gonna keep digging up your old skeletons until I get a name folx! I'm scraping the entire DH archive

ob·sess

verb
    past tense: obsessed; past participle: obsessed

preoccupy or fill the mind of (someone) continually, intrusively, and to a troubling extent.

to be preoccupied with or constantly worrying about something.
    same insults since 2016

-_-

I regret pushing kafka off the forum lawl now this faggot is following me around since their list is thinning out. You are almost out of people to stalk, it's been a good run and the fact that you just ignore reality and double down is funny only for sheer absurdity

I can't believe it took all these years until me to point out your constant off topic shit flinging to make this list of yours, this faggot list made by a no life faggot.
    Say what you want about rent free, maybe you're right, who knows. But that doesn't change the fact that you are offering free room and board and heave a high density multi family communal living units all living inside yours.

How many of them make 1000 unfunny memes of you?? lololol pot calling the kettle black. inb4 the simps come to defend their gay queen.

Originally posted by Haxxor Ok this is good 🤔

Best:
    Candy - she’s obviously a proud kind person who’s enjoying life 👊🏽 Also I find it thoroughly entertaining and informative watching which bitch ass losers will troll her because apparently their miserable life’s suck ass so much anyone enjoying life causes them to melt down😆

Polecat - he’s one of the realist posters here, calls it like he sees it and isn’t living to impress anyone here ✊🏽

Sudo - he’s a pretty interesting cat and seems pretty genuine and intelligent

Dregs - don’t see him much, but he’s about as real as it gets in a good way

Entertaining:
    Jiggabo Johnson - while he can be annoying he’s got a quick wit and frequently comes up with some of the most entertaining responses to shit posted here

mmq - entertaining and overall a pretty kind seeming person

DTE - good taste in music but can be mean 😠

Lost Causes:
    Kafka - tries way too hard to appear edgy and cool, to the point it’s literally cringeworthy. Also worth noting she classified Wariat among most intelligent (spit my coffee all over my phone laughing at that one) like wtf? The guy can’t post a coherent sentence, not to mention he’s a pedophile 🤢 makes me happy to be classified (in her moronic opinion) as worst. Obviously this alone makes me great 🤘🏼I’m very happy to see I annoy this poser.

Wariat - this depraved degenerate needs to be put down. There’s something seriously wrong with this piece of shit and I look forward to the day he’s entrapped again and put in prison where he’ll likely be beaten to death.

Speedy Parker - miserable old fool spreading his misery like an STD because obviously his life sucks so he feels everyone else’s should too

Enigmatic:
    Troon - interesting guy pretty good posts, you never know what you’ll get

Aldra - interesting seems intelligent another you never know what to expect

Ghost - when he’s not gacked out he seems somewhat intelligent, sadly he’ll probably be dead soon tho

**edit to include Riptose….he’s in the enigmatic category…seems pretty intelligent & cool offers solid advise **

Originally posted by Haxxor (or making)

Protip the arrow leads to the OP so if you are editing anything , people will see that... idiot. Try to deflect, hide and run from the truth but you are just digging yourself deeper with each post. Clean up your PI lol you have like 100 instagram pics leading back to all kinds of social media and I only need to get lucky once.

that narrows down a birthday. Lets see if we can use GPT and post scraping to determine geographic details or possibly birth year.... HMMMM
Jump to Top