User Controls

Bike Lock Madness Year 3

Bradley Black Hole
    Alright alright alright, so what we're gonna discuss today is a very very controversial subject. Please understand my message of love and hate with an open heart. I digress;

So we finna go to DollarTree/DollarStore/Nigga the cheap ass store you got near you, and we gonna bring 10 dollars. Very important, don't buy one, buy like 9.

We finna buy bike locks, its gettin better and better, i often have an erection at this time. just saying.

We finna take these bike locks and we gonna go find nice cars, nice vehicles, nice shit, i mean if u see a really expensive bike, that'll work too. And we finna take this bike lock and we gonna lock it up, & shut it down

"LOCK IT UP & SHUT IT DOWN"

I have hooked building doors together, restaurants, tons of shit, I got a police car one time like my friend showed me a pic of where I got it around both open windows and locked that bitch up and shut it down.

Sometimes I just kneel down and put two of them on one side of they rims LOL

Now you gotta go back inside the store, if I do it on the passenger side they get up to like 25 MPH before they hear the HUgh HUGH HUGH HUGH against they tires, nigga fuck your rims, on god.

Sometimes I hook a cart to a door handle lol I love that shit.

I don't hang arounda nd watch, i'm not a little kid, I just lock it up, shut it down, if you smart you can even do it without gloves you just lock that shit up and shut it down, and pull the bag as hard as you can. This is the most important part

Take the keys to the lock, and throw them as far as you fucking can in any direction other than the way you're going LOL

So now they inside bitchin cuz they escalade got a cart chained to it, and I"m just laughin and laughin and shit. LOL

I locked so much shit up and I shut so much shit down
    "
    BIKE LOCK MADNESS "DON'T BE A PUSSY" VOLUME 3
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    cryptographiccontrarian African Astronaut
    lets do it fam
    RIPtotse victim of incest [my adversative decurved garbo]
    this is what happens when people get welfare
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by RIPtotse this is what happens when people get welfare

it is what it is
    Originally posted by cryptographiccontrarian it is what it is

basically
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    They have bike lockers here like a whole ass thing because crackheads can take apart any lock

Like this guy John Locke they said he could just bust any lock and he did frequently and took anything and everything. The man just ignored doors and was a drug addict so you can imagine how that ended
    Originally posted by Infinityshockrates They have bike lockers here like a whole ass thing because crackheads can take apart any lock

Like this guy John Locke they said he could just bust any lock and he did frequently and took anything and everything. The man just ignored doors and was a drug addict so you can imagine how that ended

in awesomeness I'm 99% sure as all drug addiction ends in
    life is like a roll of toilet paper, it speeds up at the end
    trippymindfuk African Astronaut
    Originally posted by Bradley Alright alright alright, so what we're gonna discuss today is a very very controversial subject. Please understand my message of love and hate with an open heart. I digress;

So we finna go to DollarTree/DollarStore/Nigga the cheap ass store you got near you, and we gonna bring 10 dollars. Very important, don't buy one, buy like 9.

We finna buy bike locks, its gettin better and better, i often have an erection at this time. just saying.

We finna take these bike locks and we gonna go find nice cars, nice vehicles, nice shit, i mean if u see a really expensive bike, that'll work too. And we finna take this bike lock and we gonna lock it up, & shut it down

"LOCK IT UP & SHUT IT DOWN"

I have hooked building doors together, restaurants, tons of shit, I got a police car one time like my friend showed me a pic of where I got it around both open windows and locked that bitch up and shut it down.

Sometimes I just kneel down and put two of them on one side of they rims LOL

Now you gotta go back inside the store, if I do it on the passenger side they get up to like 25 MPH before they hear the HUgh HUGH HUGH HUGH against they tires, nigga fuck your rims, on god.

Sometimes I hook a cart to a door handle lol I love that shit.

I don't hang arounda nd watch, i'm not a little kid, I just lock it up, shut it down, if you smart you can even do it without gloves you just lock that shit up and shut it down, and pull the bag as hard as you can. This is the most important part

Take the keys to the lock, and throw them as far as you fucking can in any direction other than the way you're going LOL

So now they inside bitchin cuz they escalade got a cart chained to it, and I"m just laughin and laughin and shit. LOL

I locked so much shit up and I shut so much shit down
    "
    BIKE LOCK MADNESS "DON'T BE A PUSSY" VOLUME 3

Best BI thread I've seen in a while, good job
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    Those would all get broken into within a few hours where I'm at . People will sit there hitting it with a rock lawl
    Bradley Black Hole
    The purpose is only to inconvenience others, especially rich people, but I'm not against locking people inside of a restaurant and running away LOL U can't open it from the outside and if I hit the front and firedoors, ur kinda assed out until someone climbs out a window and gets a bolt cutter.

lol

idgaf sometimes when i need an extra long one I hook 3 together and use dat!~!~!~

I didnt update this thread but I have had a very busy day.

I found a lamborghini (Not sure the spelling, i'm poor), and I daisy chained these locks, I used like 12 on this project, I decided to go a lil bit overboard and spray painted them all black, LOL its gonna get so good

so I got under this fender part on the driver side and daisy chained (Not sure what the term is, but hooking circle locks to one another to make a big loop), so I hook the fender to this cheap ass toyota from the 90s. I hook the other fender, bro I'm feeling hte bike lock madness

So I hooked the lambo up to the front of the car behind it (We're in an alley), someone starts walking by, so I got 3 corners hitched to this lambo. two on the front, one on the back, and I just start dippin.
    k,
    Now I Have a monocular I use on missions such as this, so I go walk really far and go up this fire escape (I do this) and pick my preferential viewing position. I tell people don't wait around to see what up with it because they're too stupid to do it in cog negro. So I'm a quarter mile away or so, a lil less imo, and The toyota guy comes out first I'm thinking oh hell yeah

He gets in his whip, doesn't see the shit tethered to his back (god bless black spray paint) and tries to drive away, he rips the lambos front bumper and when he did i heard it from up on the building lol

he didn't pull it clean off just 1/2 off and then he stop
    Bradley Black Hole
    It culminated with the angry black guy in the back vehicle saying something arguing and not listening to them, he might have been a dark cuban as this was all in spanish, when he tried to pull out the other bumper was likewise ripped off as there's some rich motherfucker bitching at two poor people destroying his whip and trying to drive away on him cuz they aint got no lambo bumper money.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    lol, didn't check the back
    Bradley Black Hole
    I wish I was able to take zoomed in pictures on a monocular so I could show you the greatness that is me. Not sure what happened, I dipped out as soon as it got super funny, but I went back there and all the parts/pieces were picked up and the debris was swept to the side of the road. This is a common practice of tow companies and professionals helping an auto (like road side assistance) they real good about cleaning up.

El Oh El. Happy 4th of july with your faggot ass neon green lamborghini that made u a victim with no bumpers
    Bradley Black Hole
    folks u don't need to be as great as bradleyb u can get there with time and practice

start by putting 1 bike lock around some niggas tire like loop it in the rims a lil bit and GO!

If u wanna take a lil picture and send it to me, I will use it in my discography of the Art of Bike Lock Madness

Folks we start doing this every March when they do the March Madness basketball shit, and I stop right around February 29th. BIKE LOCK MADNESS DON"T BE A PUSSY TELL THEM I MADE YOU DO IT Season 3
    Bradley Black Hole
    i should probably stop buying 10 bike locks at a time from the dollar store if I'm doing this shit a couple blocks away lol I'm retarded, I can't wait to go on Alibaba/Wish and get 100 of them for like 60 bucks LOL MIAMI FINNA BE FUCKED!!!
    Bradley Black Hole
    my fucking favorite has to be the doubledoorlock, bro if u leave ur windows down in the 33132 I got somethin for u

Nigga 1x 1$ bock like on the right side, 1 double donk on the left, nigga I wire it through they door windows, and I don't do it once pussy, I wrap that bitch like twice so it's tight as fuck, window is 1 inch tall, HOW DO I DO IT? I DON"T KNOW

slip it through that cracked window and lock it up & U already know, u shut it down!~!~!~!~~!~!~

Hit both sides, LOL HOW you finna get in yo whip my nigga! u look like a thief with a bolt cutter, Hahaha I didn't even see no fireworks this year nigga i'm making my own!~!~!~

Folks, watching some rich ass nigga who left his windows cracked tryna get into his whip LOL 2 black locks holding them doors down, 1 nigga just hit the hatch back, SO NOW I LOCK THAT UP TOO!@~!~!~~

haha, i b lockin up rims, lockin up doors, lockin up a cop car!~!~!~! i did that, hooking lambos up to toyotas LOL I'm SO motherfucking funny!~!~!~

We Finna LOCK IT UP & We finna SHUT IT DOWN!~!~!~ DON"T BE A PUSSY- Season 3 "i am a role model"
    Bradley Black Hole
    i probably spent about 40 dollars on bike locks in the last 2 days.
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    do other people still do this or are you BRINGING IT BACK?
    Bradley Black Hole
    Not sure. Don't be a witness if you wanna long life.

BRO I BE ENCOURAGING tHESE NIGGAS UGLY UGLY UGLY MY NIGGGA, we put this shit on everything.

I will end up ummmmmmm i can't think of the army term; ENLIST? I guess I'mma enlist every dumb nigga that does what I say

LIKE A NIGGA SAY DO.
Jump to Top