User Controls

Sophie is confirmed dead

Kafka sweaty
    I can't give all the details because I don't think he'd want anyone from here to be able to find his family. I have been in touch with someone who was close to him irl and they've confirmed it.
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    Yeah , I fucking killed his ass, I killed all the WEAK and NOT TUFF ENOUGH

who's next HUH??????? Maybe Kafka will be the one to take me out, I only hope to make you all stronger. THe weak will perish!
    Rape Monster Naturally Camouflaged
    Good riddance, he probably killed himself to get away from you.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    yeah im the retard who can't handle drugs and does shitty retard drugs

but hey as cruel as I can be, i'm not a total waste case psycho that shits up the forum despite all the FUD from spammers, liars, fakes and cowards that say otherwise i'm asssss real as it fucking gets

imagine dying before me or roshambo lmrao couldn't be me! we are all cursed though
    i'm taking over that pedophile tech sdupport ANYONE LOOKING FOR A BABYSITTER IM JUST GONNA LOAD UP FIGMA AND MY FAVORITE IDE AND TELL THE AI TO CODE ME A ITALIAN TRANSLATOR FOR LEONARDOS FORUM, welcoem to the NIS golden era

we bathe in the blood of our fallen comrades BLOOD FOR THE BLOOD GODS~!!!!!! here rests a cracked gamer lets remember the good times from now on and rewrite out the bad , ONLY GOOD FROM NOW ON, LOSERS WILL BE RECYLED TO MAKE THE GOOD LOOK BETTER!!!

Originally posted by Sophie Wew, nice bag of tech. Your posts improve by 320% when you're on meth btw.

Originally posted by Sophie I really enjoyed your story though.

Originally posted by Sophie Well yeah, DASS WA DA POH LEECE DO NIGGA

I am currently hacking into the Dutch embassy archives and we will soon have the death certificate of our dear friend but I am not posting it because he only told his christian name to one person and that one person is the last one left on my LIST

Richard Burnish aka the MASKETA FAGGOT, I am now taking on Sophies role and becoming DARK SOPHIE I AM GOING TO BECOME TRUE EVIL TO DEFEAT EVIL, YOU CAn"T STOP ME NOW MASKETAAA FAGGOT I GOT THE #2 HEADBAND WHICH MEANS I CAN CHALLENGE LEONARDO NOW INSTEAD OF PLAY GAY FAGGOT FORUM POLICE WEEE WOO BEN DOVER!! legalize lsd thank you for attending the services of sophies funeral, this message has been sponsored by RATCOIN the pirate currency of the future! and AI!
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Don't worry he got reincarnated as a baby in another world and he's having a good time.

Now we just need Wariat to eat a bullet and we can both rid our forum of pedophilia and make Kafka lose another friend.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    nah wariat is cool just misguided by an evil society he refuses to let go of, he could save himself if he cared

ware cock nose ware ur lil buddy wariat???????
    The Fun Bunch are being eliminated one by one, with Lanny being last
    NOT LEONARDO I WILL JUMP IN FRONT OF A SHEEEP FOR HIM!!!
    Originally posted by A What is a man? A miserable little pile of secrets. But enough talk… Have at you!

Originally posted by King of Nonces keep swallowing the society pills

that's all they offer is more more more more more. I have had a lot and lost a lot, gained a lot, been there done that. I am not young anymore so I know what I want in life and understand what life offers, life in the secular world.

It requires giving up your humanity

mortals judging mortals is pointless, we are judged by the SUN RA Gods of Life and Death the Shinigami that carry our souls into the realms of the underworld into the next stage of life in the cosmic rebirth heaven hell grande triangular cycle of ultimate reality

Originally posted by A lets keep it on topic fungayzis this is about society parasites, not spamming the same shit in every thread

Originally posted by Haxxor Is it ok to see this or will it make you cry again?

He cried like a bitch……

To check who had a video removed you can view Report history.

I’ve got the original link…📫

In fact he’s still spamming my inbox crying about this video today. Right, That forum guy that helps you understand sarcasm

It may have been removed from YouTube …… but once it’s posted anywhere it’s forever accessible

That’s a lot of crying left for you to do Scronaldo 🤣🤣🤣 200 pages worth.

what is this supposed to be exactly??? a wayback crawl of youtube??? lol stupid nigger

Originally posted by A
    Originally posted by A NOT LEONARDO I WILL JUMP IN FRONT OF A SHEEEP FOR HIM!!!

That's right. Lanny Leonardo (LL) will be last on the menu. A dish best served cold.
    LIke an Italian bisque! *chefs kiss* Bon Oui mnow thats a spicy meatball and a Negroni please! and another for my plural friend here

Originally posted by HapaGod2005 But it would be even better if the following users died

rat face
    lanny
    chinzilla
    technologist
    candystain
    fona
    rabbitdweeb
    jigga
    HTS
    g
    mexicans
    Donttellem
    Nile
    bradley

Originally posted by A CAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAWCAW CAW CAW CAW CWAW
    Who the hell is rat face??
    idk i think that was a sophie or chinzilla alt

The user who said "rat" the most is bradley followed by grylls. someone get me some rattex I got some rodents to huhnt JEFF HUNT hhahhahar

blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by Kafka I can't give all the details because I don't think he'd want anyone from here to be able to find his family. I have been in touch with someone who was close to him irl and they've confirmed it.
    I knew based on that short lived account of exposing you as FVEY is obvious it's fact

Sophia was most likely Interpol

Meanwhile the fed ran NIS is part of the new left control and corrupted insertions

Gotta damn communist
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    Originally posted by A idk i think that was a sophie or chinzilla alt

The user who said "rat" the most is bradley followed by grylls. someone get me some rattex I got some rodents to huhnt JEFF HUNT hhahhahar

I knew I got aced in 2012

NIS is purgatory
    blob6106 Tuskegee Airman
    I hate you evil Bolshevik slaves

The USA will rise again
Jump to Top