User Controls

Nigger Arrested for Bothering the jedis.

infinityshock Black Hole
    truth is more entertaining than fiction...

this nigger was trying to get revenge on his white nigger-loving ex-gf so he called in bombthreats to the judes...using his own name...

ladies and gentlemens...this is why niggers are niggers.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/03/03/nyregion/jedi-centers-bomb-threats-arrest.html?_r=0
    NARCassist gollums fat coach
    We need tji on this forum
    you're a jedi.
    If he was white.. would you still call him a "Stupid Nigger"?

I doubt it.. clearly racist since you stated "niggers are niggers" implying only blacks which means you think less of someone because of skin color from the region of the planet they existed.

It's as if two groups are running this website. I'm thinking an actual racist group of homosexuals and perhaps the darkside of Uncle Sam doing a Netsplit activity and manipulating posts.. or all of you are seriously bi-polar. I can give you my doctors name if you like and phone number out of Berkeley. She's a black woman though.
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 If he was white.. would you still call him a "Stupid Nigger"?

I doubt it.. clearly racist since you stated "niggers are niggers" implying only blacks which means you think less of someone because of skin color from the region of the planet they existed.

It's as if two groups are running this website. I'm thinking an actual racist group of homosexuals and perhaps the darkside of Uncle Sam doing a Netsplit activity and manipulating posts.. or all of you are seriously bi-polar. I can give you my doctors name if you like and phone number out of Berkeley. She's a black woman though.

stfu niggerjedi
    Originally posted by infinityshock stfu niggerjedi

u guys act like anyone can be a nigger which I agree then you go all klan like.

I aint preaching. it's your thing to be that ignorant
    infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 u guys act like anyone can be a nigger which I agree then you go all klan like.

I aint preaching. it's your thing to be that ignorant

you're nor even making any sense.

ignorance has nothing to do with it. anyone fostering racial equality is the ignorant one when the preponderance of evidence shows there is no equality
    Originally posted by infinityshock you're nor even making any sense.

ignorance has nothing to do with it. anyone fostering racial equality is the ignorant one when the preponderance of evidence shows there is no equality

They achieve higher in many fields. much of the inner urban youth have wasted talents. it has to do partly with the repetitive cycle of distrust and a sense of failure do to the parents have been brought up to believe in only their primal instincts of free for all behavior. like the entire worlds human race would act if there was a catastrophic event which lead to survival of the fittest.

I'm no whiney far left. I'm not fostering shit. I see evil in people of all color but there is still some goodness in all and much talent in all humans. Dude, some of the best surgeons are black. given a chance, many can be just as much of discovery as the next in the fields of science.

Not to mention you're coming off as an elitist. Fuck the Elitist. they only care for their own well being!

infinityshock Black Hole
    Originally posted by Totse 2001 They achieve higher in many fields. much of the inner urban youth have wasted talents. it has to do partly with the repetitive cycle of distrust and a sense of failure do to the parents have been brought up to believe in only their primal instincts of free for all behavior. like the entire worlds human race would act if there was a catastrophic event which lead to survival of the fittest.

I'm no whiney far left. I'm not fostering shit. I see evil in people of all color but there is still some goodness in all and much talent in all humans. Dude, some of the best surgeons are black. given a chance, many can be just as much of discovery as the next in the fields of science.

Not to mention you're coming off as an elitist. Fuck the Elitist. they only care for their own well being!

I'm not talking about a minute percentage of blacks. I know the difference between a nigger and a black person. I'm talking about the overwhelming majority of blacks being wholly incompatible with western civilization.

I'm not elitist, either and don't consider myself any better than anyone else. my view is the aristocracy is the prime mover in the current racial strife pandemic.
Jump to Top