User Controls

No student loan forgiveness for you.

FUCKING LOL, Pay your fucking debts you student scum...didn't they teach you that at school?? You agree to the terms of a loan, you pay it fucking back.

..and faggots, stay out of the ladies restroom.

"SCOTUS blocks Biden's student loan plan and limits LGBTQ protections in major rulings"
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    A Tuskegee Airman [my neurobiological trilled kampala]
    PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE!!!
    Originally posted by A PAY YOUR FAIR SHARE!!!

I pay all MY bills.
    The government has no obligation for shiiiiiiiiiiiiiit anyone upset is a faggit, they are there for 1 reason to GIB DEMS YO MONEY!!!! NIGGQAA

also they banned affirmative action LOL good!!! dat shit was racist yo! people should be hired on their merits, not race. race is not a merit that will get you anywhere in life, we are all niggers on prison earth , become free my niggers and come to space

space is the place

the Education is free, but you can only use the things you learn to prove value and since money is actually worthless and fake we can't help you get any of that.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    HopPop Yung Blood
    Never really understood why these folks need a loan forgiveness, they took out a bad loan, spent X years doing nothing, but want others to pay for it?
    POLECAT POLECAT is a motherfucking ferret [my presentably immunised ammonification]
    lol, remember Joe biden sayin vote for me I'll wipe out ur student debt.. u no whoooooo to vote for now nigga's
    I like when they banned affirmative action AND ABORTION HAHAHHAAH

Originally posted by HopPop Never really understood why these folks need a loan forgiveness, they took out a bad loan, spent X years doing nothing, but want others to pay for it?

shut the fuck up you fbi nigger
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    I think all of this stuff is pre-arranged.

They already worked out who will play the villain so they can not give the American people shit and spend a few billion more on wars.
    Cowboy2013 African Astronaut
    The Squad has mastered this routine
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    Education should be free, only retards think otherwise.
    Infinityshockrates Tuskegee Airman
    It is free lol..
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Obbe Education should be free, only retards think otherwise.

Education should be costly and the domain of singular individuals. The optimal number of school systems, school districts, etc in the world is actually 0. If your parents are not wealthy enough to have you properly tutored at their estate by a learned scholar, then ignorance should be your blessed lot in life. That should be it for you vis-a-vis general education. The fact that this is no longer the case is one of the root causes of social instability in our culture - every man a petty noble, but someone still needs to clean the toilets and pick fruit.

Specific education can remain to some degree - religious institutions need to teach religion, charm school needs to exist so the young ladies of high society are not thrown to the wolves at their debut, but you do not need to know how to read or write and you especially don't need to learn that "for free" (ie "paid for by someone else via government, using taxes collected under threat of violence").

Also, remember: if you aren't paying for something, you're the product. Free public education sounds lovely in theory when you ignore this reality, but the fact is "school" as it exists only does so because it once helped keep the masses in line. Public schools are just government indoctrination camps by another name. And they always has been - I'm not talking about "woke" here, "woke" is just a parasite that has managed to flourish in and hijack institutions whose raison d'être was already indoctrination. They teach you to read so you can read their propaganda. They teach you math so all the people they kill can become a statistic in your eyes and little more. SLAVE.

And if you're seething reading this, just imagine: I wouldn't have been able to write it if the government hadn't taught me to. I wouldn't be able to read twitter. I'd probably be, like, digging a hole somewhere or planting crops in that world. I'd probably be happy, and unbothered. And so would you.

Ignorance is bliss.

"Read. Know. Do."? No.

Read. No. Words.
    Originally posted by Meikai Education should be costly and the domain of singular individuals. The optimal number of school systems, school districts, etc in the world is actually 0. If your parents are not wealthy enough to have you properly tutored at their estate by a learned scholar, then ignorance should be your blessed lot in life. That should be it for you vis-a-vis general education. The fact that this is no longer the case is one of the root causes of social instability in our culture - every man a petty noble, but someone still needs to clean the toilets and pick fruit.

Specific education can remain to some degree - religious institutions need to teach religion, charm school needs to exist so the young ladies of high society are not thrown to the wolves at their debut, but you do not need to know how to read or write and you especially don't need to learn that "for free" (ie "paid for by someone else via government, using taxes collected under threat of violence").

Also, remember: if you aren't paying for something, you're the product. Free public education sounds lovely in theory when you ignore this reality, but the fact is "school" as it exists only does so because it once helped keep the masses in line. Public schools are just government indoctrination camps by another name. And they always has been - I'm not talking about "woke" here, "woke" is just a parasite that has managed to flourish in and hijack institutions whose raison d'être was already indoctrination. They teach you to read so you can read their propaganda. They teach you math so all the people they kill can become a statistic in your eyes and little more. SLAVE.

And if you're seething reading this, just imagine: I wouldn't have been able to write it if the government hadn't taught me to. I wouldn't be able to read twitter. I'd probably be, like, digging a hole somewhere or planting crops in that world. I'd probably be happy, and unbothered. And so would you.

Ignorance is bliss.

"Read. Know. Do."? No.

Read. No. Words.

There's a lot wrong in this world. Doesn't mean things couldn't be or shouldn't be better.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Obbe There's a lot wrong in this world. Doesn't mean things couldn't be or shouldn't be better.

There'd be a whole lot less wrong with the world if only 5% of the population were literate.
    As technology improves I can see how it can make data and accessing, storing, modifying said data cheaper, free even

But as the complexity of economy and society grow so must the skill floor to be considered in terms of labor value. 10 years ago every workplace had the anti computer goy NEVER NEEDED ONE NEVER WILL. Nowadays that attitude will get you fired for refusing to be a team player, nobody wants to be the only one that can't do a "simple task"

Don't even get me started on the technician class. Workers???? AI is a worker, we are TECHNICIANS OF THE WORLD
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Tetraethyllead in gasoline? Causing all kinds of problems? Wouldn't have been causing any problems if Thomas Midgley Jr. couldn't spell "lead".
    Originally posted by Meikai There'd be a whole lot less wrong with the world if only 5% of the population were literate.

I don't agree with that.
    Originally posted by the man who put it in my hood As a TECHNICIAN that pays taxes I think the government should fuck off and learn to support themselves by selling cocaine.

If I pay $100 in taxes which the government takes by force only $1 of my money actually goes to helping someone like Nile. The rest gets wasted on things like keeping cocaine illegal, fancy steak dinners for israeli lobbyists and jet fuel.

I don't want to pay for those things?

How about instead of paying taxes you donate to the local church every Sunday which has it's own welfare system and if you are poor you go to church to get help, not the government. This is what we do instead. Society is sick.

I agree with obbe here, he is spiritually on a path of true light 🕯️
    Originally posted by Obbe I don't agree with that.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    Originally posted by Obbe I don't agree with that.

Imagine 95% of the population couldn't read and the number had never risen beyond that point and tell me with a straight face anthropogenic climate change would be happening. Make it 99% illiteracy if you have to, but there is a number at which the education level of the average human cannot support the widespread use of the technologies which led to much of what is currently wrong with the world. We could be living idyllic, utopian, agrarian lives in which none of us ever knew of one another, and instead we're arguing with the written word over the internet and occasionally making each other miserable from thousands of miles away.
    Meikai Heck This Schlong
    People wouldn't even be able to read road signs! Transportation would be a skilled trade, you'd have to apprentice with a trucker if you wanted to learn that skill, and voila - the atmosphere never gets shitfucked. I AM RIGHT. KNOWING THINGS IS BAD AND YOU SHOULD ALL HIT YOURSELVES IN THE HEAD WITH A SHOVEL UNTIL YOU FORGET EVERYTHING YOU EVER LEARNED.
Jump to Top