User Controls

I estimate 80% of the userbase here posts on mobile

King of Nonces Tuskegee Airman
    I just realized this explains everything including the perceived lowering of quality on times that make no sense to logic based non mobile reality where nothing seems out of the ordinary.

I think using phones to do social media causes brain morphing and makes people more emotionally sensitive like women and get offended by things easier and cry and bitch about every little detail for no reason. It's literally just mobile posting brain and would explain the more perceivable than any lack of quality phenomenae, strange unexplainable sociology fractions where you start agreeing with people you hate wAIT WHAT BUT THEY"RE RETARDEED

I'm gonna look more into this but it feels like my brain is totally different using a phone vs using a computer even though its the same thing but rarely do people use phones like computers even if you dont use tiktok and insta it still brain morphs I think
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    it's harder to write posts that are longer than a couple of lines on mobile
    Originally posted by aldra it's harder to write posts that are longer than a couple of lines on mobile

I sometimes have to abandon trying to write posts, its a pain

i have no idea how I was able to retard post skitzo wallss several times a day on mobile while tripping on benadryl in 2016, I was determined to be as retarded as possible or something
    Originally posted by The Self Taught Man Where my beedrill you fucking thief you ate it all didn't you " ronaldo scron: THOSE WERENT STAMPS DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING DING ∆∆∆∆∆∆∆ *chugs a bottle of diphenhydramine*
    Obbe Alan What? [annoy my right-angled speediness]
    I have no motivation to write posts like I used to.
    The following users say it would be alright if the author of this post didn't die in a fire!
    Originally posted by Obbe I have no motivation to write posts like I used to.

I would say the same but honestly it's probably an an improvement in my case, or not.
    Kafka sweaty
    I post on my phone mostly.
    Originally posted by Obbe I have no motivation to write posts like I used to.

So you're mad, heard
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 So you're mad, heard

I am disappointed.
    Originally posted by aldra it's harder to write posts that are longer than a couple of lines on mobile

use a full keyboard and lay your phone in landscape mod like a pro.
    I'm part of the 20% then.

OP you and your alts are the 80%
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny use a full keyboard and lay your phone in landscape mod like a pro.

A pro doesn't use a mobile to post at all...
    aldra JIDF Controlled Opposition
    I actually do have a bluetooth keyboard but it's awkward and text formatting is difficult on such a small screen
    no i mean fullsized android keyboard.

complete with F1-F12 and num pads.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson A pro doesn't use a mobile to post at all…

a pro use anything available to achieve his objective and is not device-bound.
    Originally posted by vindicktive vinny a pro use anything available to achieve his objective and is not device-bound.

Wrong, a pro ensures he has the correct tools for the job before embarking upon the task...if he doesn't have the correct tools for the job..he isn't a pro.
    Originally posted by Jiggaboo_Johnson Wrong, a pro ensures he has the correct tools for the job before embarking upon the task…if he doesn't have the correct tools for the job..he isn't a pro.

↑ whitemens thinking.

thats why they need an array of fork, spoon and knives to complete a dinner.
    https://niggasin.space/thread/81660
    Originally posted by I Live In Your Crawlspace Secretly4 So you're mad, heard

IOOO O O OO OO Ooh yeah well obbe went from Ctrl+v to Alt+f4 *windwos key* run RDR2 am I ight or am I right?
    Haxxor Space Nigga
    Originally posted by King of Nonces I just realized this explains everything including the perceived lowering of quality on times that make no sense to logic based non mobile reality where nothing seems out of the ordinary.

I think using phones to do social media causes brain morphing and makes people more emotionally sensitive like women and get offended by things easier and cry and bitch about every little detail for no reason. It's literally just mobile posting brain and would explain the more perceivable than any lack of quality phenomenae, strange unexplainable sociology fractions where you start agreeing with people you hate wAIT WHAT BUT THEY"RE RETARDEED

I'm gonna look more into this but it feels like my brain is totally different using a phone vs using a computer even though its the same thing but rarely do people use phones like computers even if you dont use tiktok and insta it still brain morphs I think

Everyone’s entitled to act stupid once in a while, but you really abuse the privilege.
    Originally posted by King of Nonces IOOO O O OO OO Ooh yeah well obbe went from Ctrl+v to Alt+f4 *windwos key* run RDR2 am I ight or am I right?

Actually been playing a lot of GTA Online lately. There's a new jet.
Jump to Top